[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ God? We all die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: god.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
Sup /x/
Been a while since I lurked on 4chan, let alone /x/, so help me out here, what ever happened with that image of 'God'? I watched some video on my phone last night about it and I'm interested to see if anything else came from it...has anyone run an audio spectrum on the video that was posted to a tinypic URL? There was loads of analyzing done on the 11B-X-1371 video in forms of video and audio analyzing, thought it could be something good to do with this topic

Pic related; The apparent face of god
>>
it was made up newshit
>>
>>18724690
anti-climatic af
>>
File: 1488583251468.jpg (104KB, 634x490px) Image search: [Google]
1488583251468.jpg
104KB, 634x490px
>>18724681
>>
>>18724681
I really want a quality spurdo version of this pic saying FUG XDDDD
>>
It was a shitty thread, and anyone who brings it up is a gay.
>>
>>18724690
Of course it was made up..

If you've taken a picture.. you've taken a picture of God..
>>
Just something to note, I've found a weird channel on youtube with videos that have supposedly been made by this "god" demon. It's probably just a guy trying to scare people but it's still interesting nonetheless. I'll post the link down below if you want to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNoUQNDTcAYrDYQr0ImBMlg
>>
>>18726081
>gmod video's
>someone not being retarded
>>
It was all Dylan Klebold fault
>>
>>18726081
that channel was lame, but was a good laugh
thanks anon
>>
File: 1487875094564.jpg (414KB, 640x506px) Image search: [Google]
1487875094564.jpg
414KB, 640x506px
>>18727098
Looks like the kid who the teacher made me sit beside in 6th grade english
He used to draw nonsense comics and bully me

Really gets those neutrinos charging...
>>
File: IMG_3625.jpg (38KB, 306x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3625.jpg
38KB, 306x486px
He isn't God
>>
we all the
>>
>>18728869
This
>>
Looks more like the Devil
>>
Why do people always bring up this stupid thread?
Seriously?
That picture is one of the cheesiest things to ever grace this site. It is literally just a goofy picture of some guy making a stupid face. It's not even remotely creepy, and the role-playing story that accompanies it is equally retarded.
>>
>>18727709
Schools always have something to disturb people,damn
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.