[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CorruptioN.jpg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 15

File: CorruptioN.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
CorruptioN.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
There is a legend of an image that floats around the internet. Nobody knows where it came from, why it appeared, or who started it. Nobody even knows what the image is or when it was taken, but some say it could be recent, or as early as the 1970s.
Nobody is able to describe the photo, either they lose their train of thought, or they lose their voice, or who knows what, but something always happens to who ever tries to say anything.
The image is known to randomly appear on image boards, irc chats, emails, and even video sharing sites. While the full extend of the image is unknown, what people do know is that whenever it shows up, the whole chat log starts to break, and the servers crash.
The list of effects for anyone who view the image vary, but it could be something between constantly seeing it in nightmares to making some-one go on a killing spree. Why do you think people say murders usually play video games? They are probably on sites and forums about said video games and have stumbled upon the image. However, if that's the case, then they will go so crazy to completely deny that such an image exists. Some people will extensively confirm the image's existence, however they will still be unable to describe what the image looks like, and will suffer from aforementioned symptoms.
One worrisome effect is that whenever anyone views the image, they will be cursed to carry it on to wherever they go. They will intentionally post the image whenever the feel an urge, for the purpose of spreading it around, as if they are being controlled or are listening to some order by some unknown being.
Nobody knows what the image really is. Some say that it's all mass hysteria, some deny it's existence, some say people are playing along... but can we really be sure? Can we really know the true nature of the image? Can we really know if it is all fake hype if we don't see it? If we can't, then I guess the only way to know is to try it yourself.
Here's the best quality image I can get:
>>
Fuck, the image glitched.
>>
>>18724063
is it the alien
>>
no it isn't the alien
>>
>>18724070
then i don't care
>>
Good creepypasta OP, real or not sounds interesting.
>>
File: x pic sign.png (2KB, 153x153px) Image search: [Google]
x pic sign.png
2KB, 153x153px
Saw something odd at the bottom of the picture, zoomed in, screenshot, looked like a fucking space invader symbol at first ayylmao. Idk what this is, but I'm pretty sure it's going to lead us to something else. Anyone know what it is?
>>
would have been an original idea 2 years ago
>>
I'll try to see if I can upload the image in pieces.
>>
>>18724137
wasn't "the parrot" story written in the 80s

and the smile god loves you husky is from at least ten years ago

op at least put a little effort into his rendition of this old internet campfire story though, commendable
>>
>>18724063
This reminds me of the low effort creeepypastas I wrote once
>>
i split the image into 9 parts, hopefully they upload.
>>
>>18724129

>Ribbit

Either Emma Stone or His Mighty Chaos, Kek!

Kek be Praised!
>>
>OP trying to create a new meme similar to the recent alien meme
>>
>>something always happens to who ever tries to say anything

>>op then proceeds to talk about the image with no issue for an entire paragraph.

Kek.. someone didn't think this larp through.
>>
Griffter.jpg
>>
File: CorruptioN0.jpg (10KB, 274x149px) Image search: [Google]
CorruptioN0.jpg
10KB, 274x149px
>>
File: CorruptioN1.jpg (14KB, 269x149px) Image search: [Google]
CorruptioN1.jpg
14KB, 269x149px
>>
File: CorruptioN2.jpg (16KB, 257x149px) Image search: [Google]
CorruptioN2.jpg
16KB, 257x149px
>>
File: CorruptioN3.jpg (20KB, 274x264px) Image search: [Google]
CorruptioN3.jpg
20KB, 274x264px
>>
Can't post the center image, it won't upload correctly.
>>
File: bleachedlesbian.gif (341KB, 213x199px) Image search: [Google]
bleachedlesbian.gif
341KB, 213x199px
>>18724063
>nobody knows
>nobody knows
>nobody knows
NARRATOR: But I'm gonna tell you all about it!
>>
File: CorruptioN5.jpg (21KB, 257x264px) Image search: [Google]
CorruptioN5.jpg
21KB, 257x264px
>>
>>18724196
What is the parrot story?
>>
File: CorruptioN6.jpg (11KB, 274x187px) Image search: [Google]
CorruptioN6.jpg
11KB, 274x187px
>>
File: CorruptioN7.jpg (6KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
CorruptioN7.jpg
6KB, 269x187px
>>
File: CorruptioN8.jpg (8KB, 257x187px) Image search: [Google]
CorruptioN8.jpg
8KB, 257x187px
>>
File: delet.png (392KB, 797x594px) Image search: [Google]
delet.png
392KB, 797x594px
>>18724063

Shocker, face is missing. Super scary.
>>
I tried uploading the image, but the face file got corrupted.
>>
File: XD XD XD.jpg (25KB, 540x390px) Image search: [Google]
XD XD XD.jpg
25KB, 540x390px
WOW!: DDDD

A BUZZLE XDDD
>>
File: die.gif (4MB, 330x200px) Image search: [Google]
die.gif
4MB, 330x200px
>>18726166
>I have all of the images and I'm gonna post them piece by piece!
>Whoa, when I tried posting the image of the face, the file got corrupted. That's weird...
>>
What, it just doesn't upload. I guess that's the weird part of the picture.
>>
>>18725865
It's something like there's a magic eye so powerful it'll literally rewrite your brain and drive you mad.
https://youtu.be/G_f8ayQQx4I
>>
>>18724063
>SpOOkEh photo that can drive you MAD by just seeing it
>it can appear on IMAGEBOARDS like THIS ONE RIGHT NOW (crazy right?)
>OH NO i tried uploading it and it got CORRUPTED
SPoOKY
At least put some effort in your hoax m8
>>
>>18725852
>Kevan Brighting voice: It all started when OP uploaded his scary creepypasta thread on a site called 4chan, being more precise, on the board about the paranormal, it was a really awful thread
>>
File: find him.gif (459KB, 365x274px) Image search: [Google]
find him.gif
459KB, 365x274px
>>
>>18729007
I don't know what the fuck this is but it crashed my fucking computer.
>>
Was that the face in the center of OP's image?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.