[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This cab driver is being treated as guilty.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (460KB, 948x532px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
460KB, 948x532px
But I think he might actually be innocent, despite how it appears. It's a basic story, on it's face. A cab driver is found in a secluded area with a passed out drunk girl, her pants are removed, and his pants are unbuttoned. When the cops approach, he tries to hide the panties in the center console. This case is being framed as a consent issue, with the judge stating that drunk people can consent, and it's also viewed as a guy getting away "just because they couldn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt." Anyway, I think the circumstances add up to a different version of events than simply rape.

So, what I believe happened is the girl got in his cab, drunk, and told him where to go. But, along the way, she asked for him to stop so she could urinate or vomit. So he took her to a private area to do that. When she was outside of the cab, she passed out and pissed her pants. Her pants and panties were found covered in urine by investigators. The driver, then gets out, and doesn't want this dirty girl on his seats, so he takes her pants off, which explains why the pants are found inside-out, because of the way they would have to be removed. Her shoes are also off, to make way for the pants. Her shirt remains on. So, he then carries her to the cab, and puts her in the backseat. He then realizes that he can't drop her off like this, so he unbuttons his pants to give them to her, but then the cops approach and he realizes how shitty this looks and panics, trying to hide the panties he was holding.

Article:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/halifax-cab-driver-sex-assault-acquittal-judge-decision-transcript-1.4008375
>>
morning bump
>>
sure. as long as the driver isnt a white male, its legit. Just an innocent POC from the middle east caught up in the evil white mans legal system again.
why is this on /x/, by the way?
>>
>>18725153
>why is this on /x/, by the way?

it was a paranormal bending of the law by the judge to acquit the arab cabbie
>>
>>18723066
Muslims are known rapists and this story is kinda obvious..no need for your mental gymnastics
>>
>>18725303
Yeah the only Muslim taxi driver I work with was accused multiple times of trying to rape the customers lulz. The most fucked up thing is everyone was getting fired around him! He eventually got fired with everybody else but he was one of the last. Basically they promoted the dirty ex cop to manager and everyone knew he was robbing the company blind and is a total piece of shit and treated him as such so he got rid of ALL the old employees. Worked with his son who told us why he got fired from being a cop; he broke into a closed liquor store and stole liquor lol.
>>
>>18723066
One: Why is the on /x/
Two: If it was a white guy he would of gotten shit on
Three: You have to be a special kind of stupid to pull this kind of mental gymnastics
Four: Muslim rape cases abound
Five: Said rape cases often get shot down in fear of being called racist
Six: Look towards Germany and Sweden
Seven: KYS
>>
>>18723066
I'm not involved. If my country collapses into anarchy, how does this affect me?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.