[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello Anons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 18

File: 11117.jpg (221KB, 2226x1252px) Image search: [Google]
11117.jpg
221KB, 2226x1252px
Did you feel the shift
>>Did you feel the shift

Be prepared.
>>
I feel the shift in my stomach
>>
>>18722741
wdym
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-11-20-36-23.png (410KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-11-20-36-23.png
410KB, 540x960px
>>18722741
oh yeah bro
last week i was feeling great but today i feel like hanging myself again
>>
>>18722741

was it like an intense buzzing in the head?

like I couldn't think straight and I felt like I could feel something on my head. also when I got near electronics it intensified. died down an hour or two later but I was in tears for some reason. spoopy
>>
>>18722741

I've felt like everything got way darker since yesterday morning. Is that the shift or probably just my clinical depression?
>>
I felt it, I'm forever changed.
>>
>>18722741
Just you wait.
>>
ARE MY GRAND(*urghp*) KIDS OKAY!?
>>
PUT THE TIME COLLARS ON

YOUR UNCERTAINTY IS FYCking UP ouR tiME
>>
>>18723119
terrible show
>>
>>18722741
o boi, i feel it
>>
I usually get a shift about 2 hours after breakfast. Suspect its lactose intolerance.
>>
>>18723119
>>18723147
Can't wait for season 3
>>
Yeah yeah, we all feel it, we've all felt it coming for a while, nobody knows what to do and everybody that claims they know what's going on seems to be full of shit. Business as fucking usual.
>>
>>18723233
what s this about? I tried googling, but the only thing I found out is there are places more retarded than this one out there.
>>
>>18723198
i normally get one after a cup of coffee in the morning.
>>
there are subtle things around the house that I know to be different that are changed in weird ways.
>>
>>18723306
or it could be that human memory is unreliable
>>
File: validopinion.png (206KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
validopinion.png
206KB, 1190x906px
>>18723171
>>
File: When the cookies hit.jpg (34KB, 578x423px) Image search: [Google]
When the cookies hit.jpg
34KB, 578x423px
I can feel it inside me bones. Tis a change coming.
>>
>>18723293
Like I just said, I don't fucking know. Nobody knows. Some people are theorizing a mass awakening. I'm not ready to dismiss that one, but I have no proof of any sort.
>>
>>18723324

It could be that memory is being manipulated or in some way toyed with.
>>
>>18723337
i think it's far more likely that you're wrong than there being some malevolent force that has the power and purpose to change something as ephemeral as human memory, no?
>>
>>18722741
The spring has finished winding. Soon it begins.
>>
>>18723336
I meant I do not know what this thread is about. Like, what are people speculating about - or what are they experiencing?
>>
File: 1482276990889.jpg (863KB, 615x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1482276990889.jpg
863KB, 615x1099px
>>18723009
I had a panic attack at around 3 am est last night, felt like everything was closing in on me.
>>
>>18722741
>>18723009
>>18723030
Thank you for this thread.
It gives me a little peace of mind.

I feel absolutely terrible for 2 days.
It was a sudden change and I did not expect it.
It isn't any physical ache. It feels like "from the inside".

Don't know how to describe it.
Like.... something's got out of sync and is using alot of energy to keep up and get into sync again.

Still hope that we're on the ascension timeline.

Stay strong.
>>
File: Buddha.jpg (95KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha.jpg
95KB, 600x720px
>>18723388
>ascension timeline

I ascended once but came back cause Bodhisattva; get on my timeline.
>>
>>18723119
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!
greatest show ever
>>
>>18722741
>shift
It is shaft not shift
>>
>>18723009
>>18723030
>>18723374
>>18723388
What is happening? I've also had some bleak last couple days. But I'm not losing hope, I've come far.
>>
What? We haven't felt anything. No strange "patterns". If anything, this is the most "normal" reality has been in quite some time.

Think you guys might just be stressing yourselves out. Ever since Zeta was completely wiped out (Or we assumed so[?]) everything's been much more positive.

If we use a Negative to Positive ratio for reality currently I'd say the massive influx of positive and the large drop of negative is what's caused this uneasiness. Humans get worried when things become too good; or are introduced to a new definition of good where nothing is as inherently bad or terrible as it once was.

Everything's fine, for now. I'll do my best to keep everyone updated. I suppose since some of you sound like you somewhat have some potential, I may as well make sure some of you are /actually/ as "aligned" as you believe you are.

And don't worry, I won't be vague.

-M.G.C
>>
>>18723419
so is this not an ascension timeline
>>
>>18723203
They hired a social justice warrior to write it.....
>>
File: 1485966542450m.jpg (95KB, 939x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485966542450m.jpg
95KB, 939x1024px
Something did shift. On the Astral plane. Guess who caused it.....
>>
>>18723475
can only speak for >>18723388

I really can't tell you what it is and what's a proper way to desribe it.

It feels like.... like something's behind schedule. Something should have happened already.
It's constantly building and accumulating and gathering "energies" up to a point where people feel this strange intangible thing that something is about to explode, go down, happen or whatever.
And then... nothing really tangible in earthly terms does happen.
It doesn't even feel like the "energies" have discharged somewhere, it feels like being somewhere entirely different.
Maybe that's why some people say it's a shift. I desribed it as something getting out of sync.

An from that on, at some point, it starts accumulating again and the process is repeated.

But it never quite manifests as something that one could point their fingers on and say "ah, that's what it was".

The shoe should've dropped already.
>>
>>18722741
>>18723009
>>18723010
>>18723030
>>18723374
>>18723388
>>18723475

are you faggots really discussing reality collapsing because you all felt ill at different times in the last few days? the fuck? are you for real?
>>
Large ripple earlier. Something fucky is in the works, put on your robes and wizard hats.
>>
>>18723573

It's because of people like those you mentioned that let you know they aren't really in touch with reality. It's not something you explicitly FEEL, ESPECIALLY physically.

Also the fact there's almost no real way to feel much of anything unless you're somehow associated to something meaningful that exists. It's probably a bunch of people worried for finals; given there aren't many graduates on /x/.

-M.G.C
>>
>>18723374
Fucking faggot
>>
Watch your corners and angles, people. The things coming through them won't give you a head start.
>>
>>18723573
well hold on anon i woke up with a fever and a headache today so maybe there is something to this

its to soon to say its just bullshit we need more time to analyze the situation
>>
>>18723587
Don't sign your comments

RULE 13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

https://www.4chan.org/rules
>>
glad other people feel it too.
been fine past couple of weeks until maybe two or three days ago
even planned how im gonna kill myself and everything. really, i've gone to shit
>>
File: flu-peak-activity.jpg (21KB, 565x255px) Image search: [Google]
flu-peak-activity.jpg
21KB, 565x255px
>>18723647
>i woke up with a fever and a headache today so maybe there is something to this

are you retarded?
>>
>>18722741
Nice, I really dig these threads.
>>
File: 1488255740119.jpg (50KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
1488255740119.jpg
50KB, 500x676px
/pol/ has discovered your lack of a mod. Prepare for the abyss to consume you all.
>>
>>18722741
Nope, I'm not autistic, and I hate roleplaying, so I didn't feel shit.
>>
Wait a second, is it the apocalypse yet?
>>
File: img_2618.jpg (34KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
img_2618.jpg
34KB, 480x270px
>>18723676
Oh you have no clue kid.
>>
I had a solid 30sec period today that I swear I had experienced before. It was at the first day of a new job too. I couldn't talk, just kept looking around and confirming how I had absolutely dreamt this moment, and recently. Shit was weird, bro.
>>
>>18723519
Don't know bout timelines but my dumbass did come back from experiencing full blown enlightenment like a fucking retard!
>>
>>18723582
Already ahead of you.
>>
>>18723709
You belong to us now.
>>
>>18723370
It's coming
>>
File: archie11.gif (15KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
archie11.gif
15KB, 600x200px
>>18723806
>>
Has it already happened or is the most significant part yet to come?
>>
>>18723829
Yet to come... it's been dragging, but surely it will come very soon! Maybe tomorrow?! Hahah I wish...
>>
>>18723374
This is insane I had the same thing last night my hands and feet went cold and I was shaking uncontrollably starting around 3 am and it didn't stop till 5 am ..wth is going on?!?!
>>
:. ⁚ ⁝ ⁞‥ ⸬⋮⋯⋰ ‧ ⁖ ⸪…∵ ∶ ∷ ꞉ : ⋱⸭ ⁛¨․⸫ ⦙ ∴ ⁘ ⁙
>>
when the win' was sae wild

that the hat bleu awa.
>>
>>18722741
Yes my etheric form is starting to manifest and seeing beyond the veil is easier then usual.

The humans rise and the gods fall.
>>
>>18723388
You spin me right round baby right round
>>
>>18723922
>:. ⁚ ⁝ ⁞‥ ⸬⋮⋯⋰ ‧ ⁖ ⸪…∵ ∶ ∷ ꞉ : ⋱⸭ ⁛¨․⸫ ⦙ ∴ ⁘ ⁙

what does this mean? I had a weird experience last night, this kinda jogged my memory.

I had sleep paralysis after noticing green dots on the wall opposite to my window. they just kept appearing and changing. Not saying it was this. I was very frighted at the time, but the dots were making little symbols like this.

The person sharing the room with me had the same dream, and felt like we were both being scanned or something.
>>
>>18723198
Underrated post
>>
File: buckaroo.jpg (62KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
buckaroo.jpg
62KB, 1024x576px
>>18722741
Don't fear change. Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
>>
>Had vivid dream last night about being on holiday in Greece or somewhere similar
>Someone insults me at the pool offhandedly
>Verbally wreck their anus with my fresh next level wit
>Wake up
>Remember everything that happened vividly
>Consider going and writing it down in the dream journal
>Decide to have a lay in
>Can't remember what was said afterwards

Thanks for reading my blog
>>
The internet is increasing cultural change at an exponential rate and has recently passed the mark of a memetic singularity, which is analogous to the technological singularity but for all culturally transmitted information, not just technology. This mark was reached when the internet became the driving force of culture in the West, a shift that happened in only a few short years, displacing TV and big media as the major cultural engines. Now there is no friction for cultural change to be fully expressed and we will see profound changes in our society.

The rise of the alt-right was the culturally conservative status quo using its nuclear option in response to the exponential change, trying to derail it and regain control, to MAGA. It tried to parasitize and hijack cultural change using things like the /pol/ hive-mind, injecting the cultural substrate with memes - virally infectious ideas and beliefs -. However by accelerating itself, cultural conservativism had only accelerated its own demise.

People who have been long-time internet users involved with in the forefronts of internet culture often have an intuitive feel of the internet and its various social networks gained by the experience of history. What some of such people have felt is the leading edge of a shockwave that is reverberating around the world: the collapse of the alt-right and everything behind it. More than that, the collapse of politics. The memetic reality distortion field is crumbling and it will be harsh for us to see our reality without rosy spectacles.
>>
File: schu.png (629KB, 1049x510px) Image search: [Google]
schu.png
629KB, 1049x510px
>>18722965
me too
>>
Did anyone have a power outage about 12 hours ago? Please reply.
>>
>>18724977
I was thinking the same thing.

Race realism can't survive to be faced with reality, it was the perfect ideology to thrive in the post facts age, but with the normalization of the internet memetic culture, it will have to challenge itself against the collective intelligence of mankind, that has existed regardless of their beliefs.

In short they don't have much time left.
>>
>>18723653
Ikr, lots of rule breakers lately...
>>
>ITT: anons worsen and reinforce their untreated anxiety disorders by attributing more false meanings to unsignificant normal body signals and reactions such as elevated heart frequency, high blood pressure, low blood oxygenation, bad digestion, bad posture, general discomfort linked to a bad diet (lack of magnesium leading to nervosity for instance...) etc

Remember kids, anxiety is just a mental fiction that has you pick on random signals within your body and attribute bad meanings to them, further reinforcing a vicious circle that usually ends in panic attacks and a need to shelter yourself from stimulis, which in return leads to depression, which leads to over-intellectualisation of your own behavior, which leads to false beliefs and more anxiety so more depression so more anxiety until you become cray cray and shoot yourself in the head because the aliens made you do it, also your mom disowns you and sells your 2000$ computer to your 12 years old cousin for 50$ but he sells it on ebay to buy more Minecraft and Call of Duty DLCs for his Xbox One because "PC is gay only losers who kill themselves have one".

tl;dr: ditch your fucking computer and get out more for fuck's sake
>>
sorry guys, the devil is unleashed. I'd say more, but no one cares, and this post will slide. If you ever sold your soul to save yourself, enjoy, he is the one you sold it to.
>>
>>18723570
>It feels like.... like something's behind schedule. Something should have happened already.

The first nuclear explosions from WW3 were expected around this time. But Hillary lost and Trump won unexpected, significantly changing the timeline, invalidating most prophecies. Most of us should have been melted and dead by now, but we aren't.
>>
>>18726578

>>18723570 here.

>The first nuclear explosions from WW3 were expected around this time.

It could very well be that people, including myself, get hit by the ripples of other timeslines. Mostly when they "come to an end".

I have no doubt that we have escaped at least one timeline where things would really have come to an end by now.
Mainly the Hillary/WW3 one, secondly the "John Titor timeline" - which is still believe is a valid story.

One anecdotal proof of an actual timeline are the sudden scientific "inexplicable" changes that happen on Saturn, mainly around the pole and the "cube". This might very well have been some kind of closure of a portal, or a shift to a timeline where said portal have never existed in the first place.

Furthermore I believe that the Hillary/WW3 timeline must have been very similar to the one we are currently on, since I believe the carefully orchestrated "coincidences" that led to the literally picture-perfect assassination of the russian ambassador in Turkey was the "supposed" starting point of WW3.
>>
>>18726811
Excuse my english.

>"John Titor timeline" - which I still believe is a valid story.

>One anecdotal proof of an actual timeline shift are...
>>
>>18725067
>implying race realism don't real
>>
Is everyone really feeling shitty? I thought this thread would be everyone saying the opposite like I am. Keep your heads up brothers. Don't revel in depressing thoughts. Go watch your favorite movie, listen to a song from your childhood. We'll all make it.
>>
>>18727042
It's fine honey. Mommy will visit you this night and make you all better. Just light a black candle so I can find you, sweetie.
>>
>>18727042

Quite the opposite, I feel better than I have in decades.
>>
>>18722741
Did you feel the shift
>Did you feel the shaft

Prepare Uranus
>>
>>18723009
Okay so l opened this thread thinking it would be another one of those roleplay threads but why can l relate to alot of people saying they feel like pure shit and such ?

Also

>mom yells at you all day for 2 days even though everything is alright

She isn't my real mom is she anons
>>
>>18727268
No sweetie. She watches you when you sleep.
>>
File: 1482611574137.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482611574137.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
>>18727268

>>mom yells at you all day for 2 days even though everything is alright
>She isn't my real mom is she anons

It's my mom's birthday today, and we are in Naples on vaca, staying at my aunt and uncle's place, and before we even got in the car to go to Coconut Jack's for dinner, she was already pretty drunk, already slurring her words and shit, I hate that shit, always have.She thinks she can still put it back like she is 21 not 55,(she is not an alcoholic but she's on vaca and it's her birthday so, you know).So we get there and I am already frustrated slightly with her at this point.She then tries to take a selfie with me while we were waiting for a table,I wasn't having any of that shit, so I walked away which made her a little pissed.If she weren't drunk, I would've taken it np.As we are approaching the table she kicks me out of the side I was sitting at, the one not facing the view, so she could sit there just to scorn me, like dafuq. When I am ordering, asking about the difference between the reg and grouper fish and chips, she got straight up pissed when I wanted the $4 more expensive fresh local,not frozen fish, because "Jeannine likes the regular just fine",(we are middle class so $4 shouldn't be a big deal),all the while, my dad, the real MVP, was like no get the grouper if you want, so I ordered it.My mom literally starts half crying, half raging, and all through the meal, dafuq?During this, she drinks 2/3 of the bottle of wine they bought, and by the time we are done eating she can barely walk.In the car she is very loud and annoying, and she says something about being "nothing" and when we get home I go straight to my room.She stumbles in shortly after and was like "really, you're going to bed?" Me: "yeah" her: "ahhn ma fuckinng birthday??!! She slams the door and bursts into hysterical crying and goes to her room like a 7 yr old, my dad then tries to comfort her.
Most of this can be chalked up to her being a birthday diva but it was fucked
>>
>>18728156
Next time she pulls that crap, record it on your phone. Just the audio should be enough. Play it back a few days later. When she's sober. When other people are around: humilation of this sort may cause her to behave in the future.
>>
>>18728156
Awesome blog!
>>
>>18728156
Take it easy on her, edgelord
She sounds fucking depressed
>>
>>18728280
Good idea!
>>18728304
Thanks!
>>18728373
She has no reason to be, she is one of the happiest people I know, that's the thing.I felt the need to report this shit because it was uncharacteristic and just happened
>>
>>18728156
I think we have the same mom anon
>>
>>18727268

ok as i've been reading this thread i haven't related all that much
except for the mom thing
she has started having delusions and screaming at me that i'm building a wall between us because i had a different opinion on something
she's the sweetest most loving mother but recently she's been acting literally insane
>>
I dreamed a horrible thing of a very angry person (probably screaming at me) that somehow splitted in two (not in two halves, but literally like a cell divides) and the monster looked like an amphibious gray. What does it mean?

I've have feel shitty these recent days. I think people are trying to make me feel worse, maybe intentionally? I had sore throat and right now a headache. Probably a virus.
>>
>>18728617
It's the chemtrails.

They make everyone paranoid.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.