[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien Agenda Psychic Communication

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: E.T 01.jpg (12KB, 240x236px) Image search: [Google]
E.T 01.jpg
12KB, 240x236px
This is US.
Nothing to fear.
The arrival of D.T at the head of the USA has had a very sudden and beneficial consequence.
As WE need to strengthen our action and go pass the role of observer we agreed to take.
The known agenda has taken a leap ahead of 5 years and diverted slightly from OUR last agreement.
Yes, indeed. WE now act, in the shadows, through you and by you if we need to.
It has become necessary but don't fear.
In fact our sudden change of role has also moved forward the agenda of planet Earth in terms of disclosure and OUR role, behind the scenes.
Within 70 years, as things stand, we will be known to participate in Earth's rulership in its higher spheres. Our presence will be common knowledge. This agenda is moving forward following the discovery of new exoplanets recently made public by NASA. Yes, like many have already figured out, the Alien Disclosure Agenda will be moving ahead as scientific revelations are made concerning the 'little sisters from another realm'.
Rejoice!
For WE have won and so have YOU.
...But one thing at a time.
Let's get rid of the trash
Let's reward the wise
So that all those who have been chosen to see
Reap the benefits of the actions of the wise.
Believe!.............(( channeled by approved EE agent, Mar. 3 2017 ))
LVX
>>
>>18722018
70 years?? You just ruined my day m8
>>
>>18722123
Wie gehts, Hanz?
>>
>>18722562
Get a job faggot. Sell your stock and wait for the next market correction. Buy FAS on margin sell it the next day for a 10-20% gain. Wait till the next big drop and buy AAPL, AMZN, NFLX.
>>
>>18722123
>>18722562
>>18722609
Fuck off tripcunt, you're clogging up the board
>>
>>18722619
REPORT Hanz posts, it is against the rules to spam and to use avatars as well
>>
>>18722609
I don't think right now is the right time to jump in. Wait till it hits a bubble, then buy. You don't want to buy when a stock is at it's highest. It's too risky. Make sure you're using your stop loss if you want to buy it.
>>
>>18722619
thats not a tripcode reddit
>>
>>18722018
this post made right ear ring for some seconds...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.