[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts/opinions on the /x/ dump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: blackeeyeschildren.jpg (231KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
blackeeyeschildren.jpg
231KB, 500x404px
Hey this thread is about your thoughts and or opinions on the /x/ dump. Make sure to post the link of the photo, article, video,website, etc. Your talking about.
>>
>>18721741

can someone reupload the books about remote viewing?
>>
Ahhh just took a massive dump
Feels great man
>>
>>18721741
>The Music Industry Exposed
>The Esoteric Agenda
>The Shining Code
>Cults
>Hashima, Abandoned Island in Japan
>Jeffrey Dahmer, the Monster Within
>Richard Ramirez, the Nigh Stalker
>Alexander Pichushkin
>Henry Lee Lucas
>Ted Bundy
>Teenage Japanese Killers
>John Wayne Gacy
>Ed Gain
>This is the Zodiac Speaking
and so many more of the youtube videos linked are gone now
I also find the picture obnoxious but if I'm the only one don't mind me
>>
File: nightmare.jpg (559KB, 900x672px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
559KB, 900x672px
>>18722220
>>18721741
I was literally just thinking about this a minute ago; I agree. Is there any way we can start a new thread with a new pic and fresh links?
>>
>>18722436
A new thread? You millennials with your short attention spans! That thread is only 1,273 days old!
Calm down. It won't kill you to wait 7 more years, fucking relax.
>>
I don't like our sticky to be quite honest.

I'd like some guidelines or rules for posting here (like other board's stickies). /x/ lacks structure and cohesion. We need something we can point to when threads pop up here that don't belong -

instead of just:
>/x/ - paranormal
>For all your creepy images and stories

I also don't like
>the black eye kid pic
>the name of the sticky "/x/ dump"
>how most of the links, videos, etc. are broken, lost, etc.

Maybe /x/ would become a better place if we fixed the sticky first.
>>
I lurked around the sticky just the other day after years of ignoring it to found half the links not working/existing so yea, it definetily needs a update. Also I think theres a lot more that could be added, aswell as some orientation on the use of the board, not just goodies
>>
>>18721741
Fuck you OP, I have that image blocked, then you post it to start a thread.

Sticky should be deleted and never replaced.
>>
File: 282.jpg (142KB, 1536x988px) Image search: [Google]
282.jpg
142KB, 1536x988px
>>18721741
Many of the book links don't work.

So I guess my opinion is that it's fucked
>>
>>18721741
pic 2 spoopy
>>
>>18721741
that kids face is fuck ugly and i will do anything to have that sticky deleted just because im sick of the image. plus its also a shit dump
>>
>>18722436
This thread gets made like every other week or so. Obviously, if the majority of /x/philes hate the sticky and talk about how it should be changed or updated, but it never actually gets changed or updated, then nobody with the power to change it gives enough of a shit to help us do so, so I guess not.

Although I wouldn't be opposed to helping create a new list and posting it occasionally. It's not exactly a sticky but is probably the best option we have. Sort of like the megaupload file that gets posted on /tg/ containing .pdf files of popular modules and rulebook and whatnot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.