[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USS New York

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_New_York_(LPD-21)

So what we have here is a "sword quenched in the blood of innocents", apparently a powerful magical tool. Can any Anon's help me and tell me the name of this practice/object (which I have forgotten)? Any help or discussion appreciated. Long time lurker, occasional commenter, first thread though. Thanks
>>
What exactly are you asking?
>>
>>18721526
What's the proper term (if there is one?) for a magickal weapon quenched in the blood of innocents (as a part of it's construction, I mean). Thanks
>>
>>18721613
evidence
>>
>>18722137
I am on /x/, right? Did you read the wikipedia article?
>>
>>18722183

Did you post the wrong article? I ctrl f'd and there is no sword or weapon quenched with the blood of innocents in that article about the USS New York

So I assumed you were trolling or schizo. I don't know what the hell you are talking about.
>>
File: 1483583700768.jpg (599KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1483583700768.jpg
599KB, 1200x1600px
>>18721459

Silver, the purifying element.
>>
>>18722267
The USS New York was made with parts of the World Trade Centre.
Has it clicked yet? Weapon constructed from (some say) the instrument of a mass occult sacrifice? Do you understand what I'm trying to say, now?
>>
>>18722267
Meant to say, the USS New York IS the weapon quenched in the blood of innocents. I din't just pull this out my arse mate, honestly.
>>18722282
Okay, yes, but expand on it's relevance to USS New York and 9/11, please Anon?
>>
>>18722474
That's interesting. Is the some more material I could look into?
>>
>>18722553
You're boring.
>>
>>18722568
report Hanz posts
>>
>>18722543
I met my new best friend last week, it's like we knew each other from a past life or some shit, so many synchronicities, shared interests, etc....anyway hadn't HEARD of USS New York 'til I met him but he's sending me some stuff to do with it when he writes me. Maybe try some occult symbolism/Illuminati type sites? Kind of waiting on more info about it myself! Sorry, Anon!
>>
>>18722543
Gonna try plebbit r/conspiracy, see if owt turns up
>>
>>18722543
Nope, nothing on r/conspiracies....surprised more folks haven't heard about this. Shit, I was surprised I hadn't heard about it!!!
>>
>>18722660
It's probably just is something sacrificial. Like the USS NY is a symbolic representation to whomever those innocent lives have been sacrificed etc.

>We didn't want to do it, but here, (our overlords).
>>
>>18722660
>>18722757
Meaning, there isn't a magickal word for it.
>>
File: 1479890385283.jpg (209KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479890385283.jpg
209KB, 768x768px
>>18722489

"Forgive them Father they know not what they do."
>>
>>18722757
Yeah but the blood of innocents is *supposed* to produce a magickally potent weapon. In the wiki article it was said that the recycled wreckage is meant to "honour" those who perished on 9/11...honour someone by building a weapon of mass destruction from the rubble of the site of a mass death? Seems fucked up, and just the sort of thing "They" would do
>>
>>18722795
honestly that's kind of an awesome idea in a very metal way. But why only use it on a little LPD instead of a supercarrier or something? And why only one ship (or are there others we don't know about?)
>>
>>18722813
I don't think there was enough metal for a supercarrier. But still, it's really strange if that was the case.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.