[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: 9.jpg (43KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
43KB, 500x376px
Are you ready?
>>
There's rumors of war
Men dying and women crying
If you breathe air, you'll die
Perhaps you wonder the reason why
But wait! Don't you worry
A new day is dawning
We'll catch the sun, and away we'll fly...
Are you ready to sit by His throne?
Are you ready not to be alone?
Someone's coming to take you home
And if you're ready, then He'll carry you home
(Are you ready?) (2X)
People say that He won't come
And I don't know what say you
But if He should, would you be the one?
I've got a little question I'd like to ask you
(Are you ready?) (2X)
Brothers and sisters, I have many
Stumbling along to do their thing
Love is a song, it's better than any
It's better for music, it's easy to sing
(Yes, I'm ready)
Are you ready? (Yes, I'm ready)
I've got to know, yeah (Yes, I'm ready)
You sound real good (Yes, I'm ready)
Gonna be sunshine again (Yes, I'm ready)
And the flowers growing (Yes, I'm ready)
Children playing (Yes, I'm ready)
Gonna be all right (Yes, I'm ready)
You've got to be ready (Yes, I'm ready)
I know you're ready (Yes, I'm ready)
Say it loud one more time (Yes, yes, I'm ready)
Oh, yeah (Yes, yes, I'm ready)
Songwriters: ANDY HILL, JAY HILDA ASTON, CHERYL BAKER, BOBBY GUBBY, NICHOLA ANDREA MARTIN, MICHAEL NOLAN
>>
Calm down.
>>
>>18721326
Everyone knows I am

It'll hurt but I get out
>>
Took seven people to write that?
>>
for world war three?
>>
>>18721326
I guess, can't really expect the unexpected.
>>
let the bodies hit the floor
let the bodies hit the floor
let the bodies hit the
>>
>>18721487
FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR
>>
>>18721487
No.
>>
>>18721326
the catastrophe alreay happened and dont even know about it
>>
>>18721326
No one will be, you guys make it seem like this is a game. With that immaturity I can already see most of you won't make it. Infact you'll be whisked away in the very beginning like human chafe.

Which I don't want, prepare and above all take this seriously. This isn't just about you nor this planet, it's about something greater. It's about your soul, and the souls of your loved ones. If you have a child I wish you the best, because the Bible says "Woe unto anyone who has a child during this time".

It's not going to be pretty by any stretch of the imagination. You will suffer more than you have ever suffered and will wish for death, but not die. You will see horrors you thought existed only in your nightmares.

If there is anything that scares you, it will be reflected in your face a hundred-times worse. You will be tested, there is no rapture. God will not suddenly fly us all out, Jesus only comes at the very end and helps those truly worthy.

We're all in this together, prepare spiritually do anything you can to endure what's to come. It will be like nothing you have ever seen before.
>>
>>18721530
bro please pray for me. I'm not joking. im a fence sitter but please just pray for me if u are serious.
>>
>>18721538
What the hell does this even mean? It will happen it's prophecy, but I cannot give you proof of an age or time. A genie won't pop out of a lamp and say "Yeah, it's all going to end". Which even then you would question whether or not if what he was saying is true.

It doesn't matter, there is no proof. This post, you quoted is a WARNING plain and simple. When the day of reckoning happens, you'll at least have a heads up. I told you to prepare but that's all up to you.
>>
Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Learn to swim.
>>
>>18721554
I am serious and I love you, I'm not righteous at all either. I just love God and his children, your my brothers and sisters. I wish you the absolute best, and If I can help you at all I will. I hope God is truly watching over you, please be blessed in his name Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18721530
>Bible says "Woe unto anyone who has a child during this time".
Not doubting, where though?
>>
>>18721560
No one knows the day not even Jesus Christ, only God does. Also how are you Chosen? As in saved?
>>
>>18721565
Not a exact quote, not word for word. But it is in there, just don't remember where. I remember the verses, just not how it''s indexed. Honestly I need to be more studious and read through it from page to page and soon.

I've been more of a scholar than a devoted disciple of God. But that's besides the point, I know alot about what is to come sadly.
>>
Listen! It's the voice of someone shouting, "Clear the way through the wilderness for the LORD! Make a straight highway through the wasteland for our God!
>>
>>18721575
If you truly are in the Book of Life. Then yes you are saved and a chosen of God. Bless you then.
>>
>>18721584
How do I get written in there?

It's some Mormon club I don't know about?
>>
>>18721580
But it will be like the tumultuous days of Noah. Things that Man has seen will come back (Things from the past that became myth). Things Man has never bore witness to, and things created because of the wickedness of Man.

The world will be bathed in fire.
>>
>>18721326
Yup, only 58 years to go.
>>
>>18721599
Be dutiful to God, repent to Jesus and acknowledge his sacrifice. Carry him inside you always, be a good person. Do not let others tempt you, help those in need. Do not commit any of the cardinal sins from the Ten Commandants.

If you have ask for forgiveness, truly and sincerely repent for your sins. Do your best not to trespass again, and certainly above all else do not trespass against God himself. Love him for he is your father, do this and you should be in the Book of Life.

Do not make any excuses either, otherwise you tend to justify your actions. No matter how wrong you were, God sees that.
>>
>>18721326
I am ready
I'm ready
>>
Classic role play in /x/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjXNVyAcdOs

Of course I am.
>>
>>18721530
Most, if not all the anons ITT have never even heard a real bomb explosion. No, playing COD doesn't give you the "feel".
>>
>>18721639
What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>18721326
Silent Hill?
>>
>>18721660
I thought it was astroids
>>
>>18721326
We'd be dead instantly if a nuke came, so no one would be ready kek
>>
>>18721671
Ayy
>>
>>18721673
Nukes were never an option, the world will brought to ruin by fire. It will by rife with war, and pelleted by meteors. The Four Horsemen will bring their curses upon the Earth and Man will fade into oblivion.
>>
>>18721696
Sure :-)
>>
>>18721866
May seem overly-dramatic, but it is true. To completely disregard it would be foolish.
>>
When Jesus comes back, I'll jizz in his eye.
>>
File: 1455651618986.jpg (92KB, 1060x404px) Image search: [Google]
1455651618986.jpg
92KB, 1060x404px
For my entire life, I have felt different, as though on a different wavelength or something, I think about things and in ways that other people don't. Was never disillusioned about the nature of life here on Earth until recently, and I can't even describe my feelings about it accurately.

Essentially, I am ready, ready for answers, ready for the End, and the Beginning
>>
It'd be great if Hanz filtered to Turd.
>>
Think an ego check can stop this?

Nope
>>
>>18722290
>>18722346
Fuck off tripcunt you're clogging up the board
>>
>>18722001
...again! Raaahahahahaaaahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>18722607
They are not a tripfag. A tripfag requires a tripcode.
>>
>>18721530
2 Thessalonians 2:8
>>
File: 1488195337067.jpg (99KB, 636x402px) Image search: [Google]
1488195337067.jpg
99KB, 636x402px
>>18721557
Listening to tool does not make you a philosopher
>>
Why should i believe in the priest pedi and not the one that fly airplanes into buildings. If i had to choose a religion i would prolly pick budda, thats the only one that makes a little sense. Not the child killing psycho from the bible, that says you will keep your slaves in heaven.
>>
>>18721326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzblNd4KrMI
>>
>>18721557
>Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
we will fix this shit soon and mom is not even a real mom, this artificial being is nothing but a mere ghost of his former self
>>
>>18721530
> This isn't just about you nor this planet
We line on a realm, planets are wandering stars. Our Earth is immovable and flat on its surface.

>If there is anything that scares you, it will be reflected in your face a hundred-times worse. You will be tested, there is no rapture. God will not suddenly fly us all out, Jesus only comes at the very end and helps those truly worthy.

this is called the dark night of the soul, this is a recurrent step, it happens 4 times during the Kundalini awakening until you become Christ.
>>
>>18721696
Nukes are a hoax, they do not exist. You have been deceived.
Radioactivity is real but doesn't do any harm to your health. And before you ask, yes Chernobyl and Fukushima as well as Nagasaki and Hiroshima are hoaxes, psy-ops.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0
>>
>>18726413
>this is a recurrent step,
>it happens 4 times during the Kundalini awakening

Where is this knowledge from? do you have any links you could share on this subject?
>>
>>18721487
https://youtu.be/mmgdEOjFj_8
>>
>>18726438
>Radioactivity is real but doesn't do any harm to your health. And before you ask, yes Chernobyl and Fukushima as well as Nagasaki and Hiroshima are hoaxes, psy-ops.
So go there and drink the water then.
>>
>>18726444

Get this guy a drLink
>>
>>18726413
>>
>>18729778
>So go there
What, leave the comfy basement and see evidence against his brain tumors with his own eyes, so he eventually has to change his weird world view? That... that... that just doesn't work that way. The sun would melt his pale skin away, you know.
>>
>>18721557
Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dip shits.
>>
>>18721326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKvDw6iUI18&feature=youtu.be&t=63
>>
File: 1429680016772.jpg (72KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1429680016772.jpg
72KB, 280x280px
>>18721341
Thank you anon. Quality post!
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.