[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Healing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: LayofHands.png (168KB, 700x368px) Image search: [Google]
LayofHands.png
168KB, 700x368px
I didn't know where else to post this so I came here.

I have discovered that I have a gift. I can heal pain on the body simply by putting my hands on the place that is afflicted with pain while chanting a Spanish mantra and there is relief. The process is accelerated even further when I stare into a light source before or during the process.

The problem with this is that going about asking someone to heal them is sort of an awkward exchange and I don't know how I can go about finding people to heal or becoming proficient with this talent I have, so I'm seeking any sort of guidance or other people who know about something like this and would like to be healed just to see if I'm able to do what I claim.

Works great with back pain, I have back pain and I regularly heal myself.
>>
>>18721275
Yeah right fag.
>>
>>18721294
Seems odd right? But I can really do it, I promise, if you live by me and we're within a reasonable distance I we could meet up and I would show you first hand.
>>
>>18721275
what's the mantra?
>>
>>18721275
>discovers superpower to end the plight of mankind
>posts about it on a degenerate imageboard
suure
>>
>>18721391
Cura Cura Sana Sino Cura Hoy Curra A Manana

I don't know how to do the accents for the letters but it's all pronounced in Spanish.
>>
>>18721275

I suggest becoming a regular old masseuse or taking up Reiki to help people, friendo. You have a natural talent for it and seem to have stumbled your way in to it without realizing.
>>
>>18721403
It's not that simple my friend, this is a good source when it comes to connecting with other people. Also I'm willing to provide evidence, all I need are people to heal. If you live in the Washington State area and are near Marysville I'm willing to meet up and give it a try.
>>
>>18721275
Does it only work on pain or do damage actually heal?
>>
>>18721318
Stop trying to abduct us /x/philes, shill
>>
>>18721416
I'm not sure what you mean by that but I don't know if it only works with pain, it might do some other things, I don't know what I'm capable of.
>>
>>18721420
I'm just trying to offer some sort of pain relief in a different more natural manner without any sort of medication, just some good old fashioned spiritual healing.
>>
It's your patron angel

I bet you can smell internal illness too

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_(archangel)
>>
>>18721423
I mean if you strain a muscle or get a cut and do your magic on it does the tissue heal? Or does it simply hide the pain?
>>
>>18721439
I can't rapidly mend cuts but I can stop muscle cramping and straining, I do it on my mother all the time, she suffers from some sort of disease that makes all of her legs, feet and hands cramp.
>>
>>18721450

Try to meditate to focus your power and use the sun as a conduit

https://quantumphoenix.net/2015/04/16/angelic-magic-creating-archangel-names-in-sigil-form-for-raphael-michael-gabriel-uriel/

Before you begin, close your eyes, pray and draw this symbol with your stave

Now go heal the sick, spread love and express your gratitude to Raphael through prayer and exalt God :)
>>
>>18721466

Oh yeah also remember you can't charge people money for it you have to do it for free
>>
>>18721466
I already stare at the sun, it's a good source of energy when I don't have a lamp or something.
>>
>>18721476

Sun is much stronger than a lamp to source the light of God :)
>>
Try slitting your jugular then see if you can heal yourself.
>>
>>18721475
Definitely, I never intended on charging any money.
>>
>>18721275
https://youtu.be/F2UOsJlDWHg

https://youtu.be/0_yh0gOCNK0
>>
>>18721484
The weather doesn't always permit access to the sun.
>>
>>18721411
>Reiki
Stay away from that scam
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.