[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I may have seen a UFO out of my window

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: ufo.jpg (27KB, 632x332px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
27KB, 632x332px
A few nights ago something very strange happened. I was sleeping and I was awoken by a strange noise. It was a deep but smooth hum, fazing in and out. There was a bright blue light coming through my window, fazing in intensity along with the noise. I peaked through to see two lights moving across the sky. They were far apart but moved at the same pace and in the same direction. The sound stopped and so did the lights, but the moving lights did not. It was complete silence now. They moved slowly across the sky. the night was bright, but I could see no vehicle whatsoever. Only two lights. Any idea what it was?
>>
*so did the light
I was referring to the one coming through my window, just in case that wasn't clear
>>
>>18721143
if its unidentifiable flying and an object and you were sober you have seen a ufo. Dont tell anyone just research at first.
>>
>>18721143
Just a reminder:
U-unidentified
F-flying
O-object

Not alien or extraterrestrial... It could be a different drone or anything.
>>
>>18721173 I did some research, the only thing it could have been is the Airbus A380 plane. But after watching videos of it the noise is totally different. Also no explanation for the fazing lights.
>>
>>18721143
It was Micheal Jackson's ghost. He was coming to touch you in your sleep.
>>
Not to mention the lights on the side of the plane don't look quite like the lights on the plane. They are similar, but not quite the same. The Airbus A380 is the quietest airplane that isn't owned by the government, that's why I compared it.
>>
*ufo sorry I barley slept last night my brain is fried
>>
>>18721143
You were abducted. They had just dropped you off and were leaving.
>>
One time my buddies were walking at night and apparently they saw a "tear" in the sky glowing red with a black center. It pulsed for a few seconds (no noise, not very bright, very far away) and then faded to nothing.
They both swear by this but neither has gone off the rails with theories, they just attest to it happening and thats all. Any ideas?
>>
>>18721943
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navigation_light

This is generally what most UFO spotters see. When they see multiple lights, they're watching formation flying of mil jets. The reason they're travelling so quickly (but appear slowly to you on the ground) is because they're supersonic, which they cannot do flying low due to international law. Thus, they travel super high and look like a little satellite.
>>
>>18721143
It was just a weather balloon anon, go back to sleep.
>>
>>18722004
Sure didnt sound like an isolated light.
Think of a big vagina in the sky, but the labia are red and the interior is just black.
>>
You guys are missing the whole point about the loud noise and the bright lights coming through my window
>>
>>18722294
fuck your loud noises we're discussing aleins
>>
its an antigravity surveillance craft.
>>
>>18722369 yes. That was part of my story. The loud noise coming from the UFO
>>
>>18722294
I told you >>18721730
>>
>>18721143
No one will believe you if you tell them.
>>
it was just a drone sent to spy on citizens for the shadow government (OWL)

sometimes the US tries to intercept but its just a waste of time because of how much more advanced they are
>>
>>18723403
Where do the shadow government reside?

Do they have like an HQ or something?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.