[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neil deGrasse Tyson Shapeshift?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: Neil deGrasse reptile 2117 2236.png (1MB, 1321x901px) Image search: [Google]
Neil deGrasse reptile 2117 2236.png
1MB, 1321x901px
Go to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhHtBqsGAoA

And watch at exactly 21:17 and 22:36.
Slow that shit down and in full HD.

What does it mean when people shapeshift?
>>
OP needs to leave the basement every now and then.
>>
It means you need to stop smoking so much weed.
>>
please acknowledge the evidence pls
>>
File: rapscallions.webm (872KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rapscallions.webm
872KB, 640x360px
webm related
>>
File: Tyson on Computers.png (50KB, 639x342px) Image search: [Google]
Tyson on Computers.png
50KB, 639x342px
Neil Degrasse Tyson needs to shut the fuck up about shit he's not an expert on.
>>
>op suggested a peek in a short part of the vid
>ended watching 2 hours of science talk
Highlight for the space debris segment and trash talk about invisible ships.
What was your question again?
>>
>>18721030
Probably going to get shit for this but I can give a fuck less. It's an anon board.

NDT is definitely a shapeshifter.
He frequents the crisis center where I live at because the shapeshifters in my area have been going fucking nuts lately for a lot of different reasons.

Those of which include the return of my brother, whose also a shapeshifter and a bounty hunter.

Bullshit alert is probably off the charts, but you don't have to live with them.
>>
>>18721563
literally nothing
>>
Shapeshifting or not, he's the biggest shill ever. I hate using the word shill. But it is the only way to describe him.
>>
>>18721664
>Those of which include the return of my brother
>whose also a shapeshifter and a bounty hunter

TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>18721590
Can he even hack the Gibson?
>>
>>18721664
Any more deets on this?
What's this crisis centre? And why are they going nuts?
>>
File: scaprallions.webm (742KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
scaprallions.webm
742KB, 640x360px
weird shit
>>
>>18721752
He has paranoid schizophrenia
>>
>>18721563
...he rolls his eyes to the right in thought, partially blinks while rolling his eyes towards the direction of the camera... seems completely normal behavior, if not a bit weird from this angle
>>
>>18721664
this sounds like the setup for a weird comedy/drama show from the early 2000s
>my brother's not like most. He's a bounty hunter. But he doesnt just have a weird job, hes also a /shapeshifter/. He just came home for the summer and things are about to get pretty crazy
Watch the premiere of "Three's Company" only on CNT
>>
>>18721752
It's a crisis center in California. Everyone who works there is into something... Whether it be religious or secret societies. Place is called Exodus or some shit.

They were going nuts, apparently, because there was a chick in there that could fuck shit up with her mind. That entire place is crazy.

But yeah. Neil is in there every couple of weeks. And when he's there, usually the regulars and that chick that can move shit is there, too.

And no. I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic. The place legit is run by people who cover that shit up.

I heard the people who work there filming snapchats of other people dying and shit from there in the hospital.

Shit is FUCKED. I don't know why my P.O. keeps sending me there.
>>
>>18721917
I laughed. Didn't mean to make it sound like I'm a total faggot, but if the shoe fits.

You're giving me ideas, though. I might sell this.
>>
>>18721975
How do you know he's there? How do you know you're bros a shapeshifter?
>>
>>18721912
Don't say the n word. That's a real ugly word.
>>
>>18721563
literally nothing retard.
just a guy talking and looking around, have you never seen a human being?
>>
>>18721975
and what about your brother, why dat nigga shapeshifting n shit
>>
>>18722002
>>18722014

Because in the center, everyone has designated lazy boy chairs. (Don't fucking know why they don't give us fucking cots.)
And occasionally I get assigned one across from Neil. Have had a few conversations with him, and he's really a fucking great guy.

And I know my brother's a shapeshifter because he used to work their, and supernatural folks either go in there crazy, or go in there for a job to handle the crazy.

And I've seen my brother shapeshift. It's... a life experience, especially if you've ever needed your shit kicked back into gear. Watching someone change into another human being or into an animal is like watching a train crash into a fucking semi. It's really fucking cool to watch, but its scary when you get too close.
>>
>>18722044
My stupid ass can't spell today. My apologies.
>>
>>18721030
we call his type "skinwalkers" around here. you're right to look for the subtle cues but to be 100% with you, I can't tell if this is actual shapeshifting or just a shitty recording being shitty. If you care about Neil degrasse tyson specifically, watch more videos of him and search for more of these incidents. Keep an eye out especially for moments where he's emotional. Maybe a debate or something. You might not find much though, really skilled skinwalkers train themselves to be as discrete as possible, never to get overly angry or show their true selves, etc.

Beware the mimics and skin-walkers. Laugh at your own risk
>>
>>18722075
>>18722044
that's dope.
do you know why they can shapeshift?
>>
>>18722044
how old is your brother?
>>
>>18722044
You work at and participate at the center too?
>>
>>18722178
A shapeshifters goal is to protect humans. The ones who knowingly kill humans are often exposed of.

>>18722186
He's 37. Been at this for over 10 years.
>>
>>18722225
Yes. Technically, I work there by going undercover as a patient. And, honestly, I've slept better at that place than I do my own home sometimes.

Once the energy in that place starts to fuck with me, though, that's when I usually call it a day.
>>
>>18722250
>local crazy thinks brother is shapeshifter and believes scientist celebrity visits his local nuthouse
>>
File: 1478298792916.jpg (11KB, 343x257px) Image search: [Google]
1478298792916.jpg
11KB, 343x257px
i always had a hunch that later down the line aliens or shape shifters would start using black bodies

it's most likely seen as the new hip thing
>>
>>18721590
holy shit this guys a retard, no wonder he's the king or reddit
>>
>>18722250
Undercover? For what?
>>
>>18722250
Tell us more
>>
>>18721563
hes just making hes shen seen by flashing his aura through his eyes. Most gatekeepers are really good a magic.
>>
File: squid.jpg (24KB, 280x261px) Image search: [Google]
squid.jpg
24KB, 280x261px
>>18721664
>those of which include the return of my brother, whose also a shapeshifter and a bounty hunter
Please give us a quick rundown on your brother, he sounds more interesting than Niel deGrasse Tyson ever has been.
>>
>>18721912
Fuck off tripcunt you're clogging up the board
>>
>>18721590

that's actually possible. the problem is the US couldn't spy on people then.
>>
>>18721787
>doesn't look like anything to me
>>
File: black science man.jpg (60KB, 900x671px) Image search: [Google]
black science man.jpg
60KB, 900x671px
>>18721030
>Neil deGrasse litterally *tips fedora*
lol
>>
>>18722293
who would want to shapeshift into this
>>
>>18721030
>>18721563
crisis actor. this proves pizzagate.
>>
>>18725037
>that's actually possible
except for how it goes directly against some of the fundamental principles of computer science
>>
>>18725156
Ughhhhhh.... It's bad enough that he believes in the existence of ultimate objective truth but he also clearly thinks he's pretty close to understanding it, or at least closer than every other human being.
>>
>>18725894
yeah i know, he never said anything that enlightend my mind.
>>
>>18721030
>What does it mean when people shapeshift?

Means you need to pony up and buy more pixels for your motion viewer.
>>
>>18725913
Some scientists are rockstars, some are just pop stars but SOME scientists are briefly gods.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.