[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoonfeed this Baby Anon: Why Does /x/ hate Chaos Magic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 13

File: Chaosphere3DCG.png (40KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
Chaosphere3DCG.png
40KB, 384x384px
Every time the discussion of "magic" comes up here, the two most common phrases I see are "Hermetic", acompanied by a choir of angel babes with huge tits and vibrators set to max, and "Chaos Magic/Magick/Magik", usually always followed by at least a token amount of hissing and REEEEs.

What gives?
>>
>>18720882

Chaotes, by and large, are the magical equivalent of script kiddies; They use one of the most basic methods of programming for almost everything (whether it's the most effective/appropriate option or not) and then act like they're King Shit, God Emperor of Reality. That would be why they're often met with derision.
>>
>>18720896
Also they're setting themselves up for bad fucking shit, they have NO idea what they're doing and/or messing with.
If he's using the script analogy, I would like to state that you should know how to script, and make your own fresh code instead of downloading random shit off the internet. That shit will get you banned.
>>
>>18720896
tripfags are 4chan equivalent of cancer
>>
>>18720896
Do I have the definition of Chaos Magic right? Power through belief? Abusing Schrodinger's Cat to observe what you WANT to see, making it real?
>>
>>18720913
We're not growing like tumors, like you fucking shills.
>>
I would think by the term Chaos Magic that it could be used for things outside of normal means of control and could alter one's genetics/body. Is this a fair assessment?
>>
>>18720909
In the sense of CS:GO hack, in retrospect I now understand you meant coder lingo, I'm retarded. Still kinda stands true :^)
>>
>>18720882
wtf? we had 3 or 4 chaos threads, and they were all okay. i even gave a lecture on absurdist theater and kafka
>>
>>18720922
what did i shill for again idiot?
>>
>>18720975
He's just calling you out as "Piad by a Jew in Shekels" much like Judas because he doesn't agree with you

I myself will never mind being ridiculed or made fun of, it's no big deal when you consider the source of it
>>
>>18720882
It's in the name anon. Chaos. It isn't useful because it will lash the user as much as the target.
>>
>>18720971
>we had 3 or 4 chaos threads
this week. fuck my brains with a knife
>>
Easy, shit doesnt work
>unless you're schizo
>>
>>18720971
Kek'd.
Yeah the Chaos threads are alright, there's some serious knowledge in Chaos Magick. Using it on the other hand, well I don't. Maybe, actually definitely using it subliminally in my subconscious, as with all the other magick I pick up on my way. That's the difference between a magickian and a wizard.
>>18720988
Checked.
Also, I had the opportunity to counter-roast. Like if they put some creativity into it, I will respond, but right now they're not even trying. Sadly. Hence the tumor.
>>18720992
No, because it will stray so far away from your expectation of the result. Pls don't spread disinfo.
>>18721033
>Easy, shit doesnt work
>>unless you want schizo
FTFY
>>
>>18721121
So where're you supposed to start with this shit? I asked in /omg/ and the answers I got were some books that, when I read, made no sense because they assumed you were already up to speed.
>>
we don't hate it
but with the recent avalanche of threads about this subject we're being forced to change our concept about it
>>
>>18721184
http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-FOURTH-PDF-EDITION-530005584
Here you go, dipshit.
>>
File: Screenshot (9).png (912KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (9).png
912KB, 1680x1050px
>>18721217
>click link
>see this

Are you... Are you being serious?
>>
>>18721309

It's 100% cereal. It's Babby's First for Chaos Magic presented in a delightful easy to digest manner. It's enough to ease you in to reading the more in-depth materials super cereal reality benders work off of.
>>
>>18720896
Does the fact that we accomplish the exact same kind of thing than you with minimal offer trigger you?

Call teh bwaaaahmbulance.
Poor egotistical tripfag.

>>18720909
>know how to script

Jesus...
>>
>>18720921
No, chaos magic is simply taking whatever system of magic you need at any given point and using it.

For example mixing hermetic kabbalah magic and folk magic, or elements of eastern mysticism and making up or modifying your own rituals.
>>
>>18721331
Well, Thoth has blessed your post, so I guess it's real.
>>
>>18721121
Go back to fringechan, you're way too edgy and autistic to be here.

Oh wait, they closed that shithole because you're a bunch of pedophiles.
>>
>>18721184
Also this is babby's first literature on this stuff:
https://mega.nz/fm/1AFmVKja
>>
>>18721334
Minimal effort /pomp/ceremony is usually indicative of limited intellect/intelligence quotient, etc. This isn't an insult, I'm being genuine. I'll leave it to others to argue for or against my point.
>>
>>18721121
Generally a wizard/witch/sorcere practices lesser forms of magic (i.e. obi and wanga, see: path of Qoph). at least, that's what they mean in english, maybe your country's version (Denmark?) means something different, though, Just a thought
>>
>>18721334
>Oh God's exist
>Wait they don't hehe xd
Being a completely disrespectful faggot won't get you anywhere in life, neither in spirit. Have fun on the other side, anon. Really.
>>18721381
I was just making a meme x^)
>>
File: IMG_0075.jpg (124KB, 680x868px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.jpg
124KB, 680x868px
>>
>>18720913
There are definitely some good tripfags on /x/.

>>18720922
But this cunt isn't one of them.
>>
>>18720909
Oh, horse shit, if its a program (ugh, app) you leave it alone. If its just snippets, its doesn't matter.
>>
>>18720882
Because they do not appreciate that in order to break down certain types of order you must rely on complexity = signed Tzeentch
>>
Seriously, stop filling my text programs with fucking spelling error spam. That shit is so annoying.
>>
>>18722832
Sometimes the only way to breakdown a significantly complex pattern is to use a complex tool.
>>
because it works and /x/ is compromised by (((them)))
>>
>>18721309
are you talking about that korean cartoon with the popsickles?

Yeah, that thing fucking sucked. (it was kind of cool though, from an avant garde' perspective)
>>
>>18722841
I mean, I totally see why you wouldn't want it on youtube.
>>
>>18722841
you just need a rubbish heap for the internet. 4chan is doing all right, but what you really need are to diversify. Just little drainich ditches for all the spiritual filth that pollutes the mainstream.
>>
>>18722841
I thought centralizing it would be a good idea, but the fucking discordians, they taught me otherwise. Mostly through profound use of bullshit.

See, whenever people start to learn too much, the dicordians flip everything, but spamming a whole bunch of bullshit. Stuff you can't verify, but are just curious enough about that you might actually want to know.

But the truth is one man can't know everything. There are some things I actively try to avoid knowing.
>>
Because 4chan posters, by and large, are incredibly insecure and cling to needlessly overwrought mental structures which require a substantial amount of devotion/study/obsession in order to set themselves apart from the "normies" that are such a plague on their lives. Look at /a/, /mu/, /tg/, or /v/ for other examples of this compensatory elitism. /b/'s obsession over its precious memes and keeping out "newfags" is another good example, but I know how /x/ feels about that board.

Also fueled by that previously-mentioned insecurity is a desire to spend more time learning about their chosen construct than actually practicing it. The Chaos Magic system, on the other hand, always preaches that practice is the most important part of the art. In short, Chaos Magic is antithetical to 4chan's ethos of egowanking.
>>
>>18720882
Well, sigils are alright, and people who have actually read quite a bit from different schools of thought and have arrived at Chaos Magic sometimes make for good debate or conversation.

Your average "chaote" though, is the magic equivalent of one of those kids who start out making shitty "anime" drawings and never bother studying and practicing the fundamentals of painting and drawing because it's their "style". You can't deconstruct a craft if you've never actually studied it in the first place

So I'm biased against chaotes because they go into things blindly and inevitably make terrible fuckups

>coworker made her monthly salary literally go up in flames. actual fire on cash involved

>kids summoning "whatever answers first" right into their homes
>lel we just kick it out afterwards
>catholic priest and umbanda priestess had to be called
>>
>>18722873
Like medicine. I always approach everything like an engineer. So i think of everything like an engineer would. I can only think of the body as a living thing.

So I can't, for instance, be objective about medicine. I know only passive euthanasia works, so that if you're talking about eugenics, you better only use positive incentives.

Like, for instance, disagreeing with surgery that could save lives. Thats a negative incentive. The hyppocratic oath still applies.

But paying people for a vascectomy will actually improve peoples lives. Requiring it
will not, but incentivizing it will!

But you also have to be careful too of not phrasing a negative disincentive as a positive incentive.

Its a weird initiative that technically violates several war treaties, though I have no idea why.

And thats how I knew, thats how I knew the jews were up to something shady.
>>
File: 1484252974308.png (332KB, 554x584px) Image search: [Google]
1484252974308.png
332KB, 554x584px
because /pol/ resurrected a chaos god via meme magic while /x/ can't summon succubi
>>
>>18722887
>Well, sigils are alright
where the fuck do you find these?
I find some in old germanic writings and occasionally in kabballic scripts from the Talmud, but thats about it.

All the headspace here is taken up by corporate logos.
>>
>>18722889
you look backed up son. whens the last time you had a decent poo?
>>
>>18722902
Khorne 1
Slaneesh 0

though I guess you could say /b summoned succubus traps. Or incubus. Or whatever the hell you want to call it.
>>
>>18722916
Is that why people get upset at transgender acronyms? Because they are part of the kabballic, abrahamic and hermitic scripts used to descrabe davae, angels and daemons?
>>
Maybe there is a resource shortage of succubi. Maybe there are only so many mortals who can take their seemings.
>>
>>18722928
I blame the fae.
Fuckin' faries.
>>
>>18722931
Holy shit dude.
You almost got me.
I almost believed you were a 350 year old teenager.
>That thousand yard stare.
Man, you must be REALLY constipated.
>>
The discordians are the last refuge of a man who can not escape his own humiliation.
>>
>>18722902
Gaia is an inbred yokel.
But hot damn, [spoiler] dat ass! [/spoiler]
>>
>>18722945
22 yards of shit in your bowels
>>
>>18722945
I keep looking at that picture of me when I was 17 and asking, "How did this happen?"

How did I go from 'that' into 'me'?"
>>
>>18722951
That seems more honest.
Clever little blasphemies that wouldn't get you sued in court.
Something that is so cute only a child would utter it.

Like the Life in Hell reference: "Imma tell god to stab you."
>>
>>18722973
Mormons are particularly clever at this.
>>
Its questions like "What denomination of christian are you" that make me want to go, "Ehhh, I gotta go... somewhere... else."
>>
Counter them with this:
So you're a christian are you? What way?

this only works if you've still got a spot of kindness on you
>>
>>18722991
*In what way
sorry

If they respond with, "Why, the only way, of course!" You know you're in a cult.
>>
Protestants don't really believe in hell. I mean, they believe in it sort of abstractly, but they have trouble visualizing it.
>>
>>18720882
Because it kills the universe a tiny bit every time you use it. We do not evoke entropy, children.
>>
Admit, if your parents took you to a warhammer 40k shop, wouldn't you be a LITTLE creeped out?

I mean, I know its supposed to be the other way, but I find that shit scary. Its like, mommy, mommy, buy me this! All over again, only they are teenagers.
>>
>>18720882
where did you get that impression? from the 10 hardcore super christians that post on this board? there are chaos magick threads/goetia threads and all sorts of the likes every single day.
>>
>>18723012
In Nihilo, compadre'
>>
>>18723016
It was the chemical symbol OP posted. Both a symbol and literal geometry.
>>
>>18723013
I mean, whether we like it or not, christian ethos still control the way we view our family. We are neither free to let our brothers starve nor content to let him be happy.
>>
And family fucking hurts.
Family hurts every day.

It hurts us, the seekers, the most. Because out of all of us, we want to settle down and start a family the most.

(This applies to you too hermetics)
>>
>>18723031
I don't mean the mafia, I mean your flesh and blood. People who grew up and raised you, people you grow old together with. Watching your son grow up to have kids of his own and thinking, "Its your turn now you little asshole," and it brings a tear to your eye and you can't stop smiling...
>>
>>18720921

What you're thinking of is the Law of Attraction.
>>
Never admit you don't regret having kids. I want my kids to think they are special and the best way to do that is by encouraging them to have fewer kids.
>>
>>18723047
well, you know, Babe's Kids.
Not my kids. I sort of adopted 'em.

The kids of 4chan.
>>
>>18723052
You're all little bastards.
I can't help but hate you, but I might love you a little too.
Sometimes I think of the poor bastard who posts that dog getting hit with a shovel. I think about what he must be going through when he posted that.

But most of the time I think about the dog.
>>
Cause frankly, you're all just a bunch of kids. You'll all be kids to me, no matter how old you get or what you do or what kind of shit you pull or if you end up dead or on drugs or in jail.

In a way, you're all my responsibility. I helped create 4chan. I shaped the culture that started it. I inhabited the proto-internet, back when irc shifting was still a thing.

Then I got kicked out of my own kingdom by people much smarter than me and they all took over everything and I had a hard time getting back.

And now, I just found it again, and your going to take it all away from me again?
>>
>>18723076
Why do you always have to move in on our headspace? Why can't you let people do their own little thing? Why can't you let crap ideas sink to the bottom?
>>
>>18723081
>Why can't you let crap ideas sink to the bottom?
because i'm trying to get rid of them.
if you don't rip them to shreds they will keep coming back, and back, over and over again, they will just keep coming, and you will spammed with them over and over again, endlessly.

Shit sinks, but it never really hits bottom.
>>
new ideas take time, and effort.
people should be rewarded for coming up with new ideas, not punished.
>>
>>18723095
Whether its crap, or not, its new.
And what you wanted was new product.
And I gave you new product.
Now pay me.
>>
File: 1mtYTrh.gif (334KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1mtYTrh.gif
334KB, 500x475px
>>18720896
in Buddhism there is this idea of "false attainment" which utterly destroys all your progress and prevents you from true attainment.

for example the student eventually reaches this point where marvellous things happen (similar to a drug trip) and upon reaching this they become drunk with it and destroy themselves thinking they are now some sort of "enlightened" being when in reality it is meaningless and entirely common.
if your only goal was to achieve that sort of feeling, drugs would be a far easier solution, but they provide absolutely nothing in the way of true enlightenment.
the student who is caught up in this is often lost forever from the path and falls into disarray

much the same with these m,agicians I assume, they reach this plateau where things finally seem to be happening and just go mad with it thinking they've reached the top.

these are the people who brag endlessly about their meditation/yoga, who never shut up about how acid "woke" them, or who act like some master warlock ready to smite you.
>>
>>18720992
That's not what Chaos magick is about, the name is a misnomer.
>>
>>18723012
Ordo Ab Chao. Just like anything.

>>18721344
Everyone in this thread needs to read this, because this is what Chaos Magick is, that's it, that's all.

I'm seeing all these "They invoke entropy", "Oh well using chaos means random outcomes", etc responses. All of you guys are talking out of your asses and do not know what you're talking about. Please. Stop. You guys are just confusing the shit out of everyone.
>>
>>18723392
What about chaos magicians who are also Discordians and thus DO worship chaos (or at least venerate a personification of it)?
>>
>>18723498
Yes, in that case, absolutely.
>>
>>18720882
Because it's the latest fad of pop-magic being practiced by nerds who barely understand it. Similar to what Wicca was in the 90's.
>>
>>18721121
your "counter-roast" was based on nothing, while your tripfagging is truly cancer because you use it for attention whoring, it must be used only for one thread for a specific purpose, you attention whore normie faggots dont understand why this is an anonymous site and why tripfagging kills the quality of discussion. see i had a basis when i called you a cancer, while you called me shill just to look good in front of cool kids. you don't deserve creative reply, i will use my creative thoughts on people who contribute woth their thoughts and opinions without attaching a name to them for attention gaining purposes.
to not be long you are really a cancer, remove yourself.
>>
>>18720882
Because chaos magic practitioners use magic to get ahead in life, and that puts them above the basement dwelling high warlocks who invoke demons to get more chicken tenders
>>
>>18722873
>There are some things I actively try to avoid knowing.
Wisest words in this thread desu senpai
>>18722887
A good analogy of magick is gaming.
The numbers of gamers has risen to incredible amounts the last couple of years, and now there are almost as many female gamers as there are men. Thanks to the smartphone revolution. Chaos Magick is the smartphone equivalent to magick. Or I kinda mean personal computing in general desu. You're limited by the smartphone because you don't WANT to go beyond the boundaries of the smartphone, that's how it is for most people.
Some coders use android, because of the accessible programmer-setting, for several things. So think of it like this, some people are applefags, the REAL smartphone, and then some wanna be edgy and get an android because they've been influenced by memes to get an android.
>>18722903
You study 'sigilism' and draw your own. Don't ever use enochian or other chaos magick sigil creation templates, you might get what you want from it, but never forget the fact that someone has put intent into that sigil template, every simple outcome of the sigil has already been 'destined' per se, so you're just helping someone empower their own sigil.
>>18723013
Stfu dude nothing can go wrong, easy and accessible internet spells are easy and they work, no bad mumbojumbo. x^)
>>18723076
They might be smart, good thing there's a thing called wisdom. :^)
>>18723261
They don't want to realize the fact that entities like Djinn's are actually just farming their epiphany loosh, let them.
>>18723392
We're talking about the general faggots, when you don't get 'random outcomes' anymore, you're basically not a chaos magickian anymore, you've transcended that. Now, people would still call it chaos magick tho, that's fine with me. But it's not the same magick the plebs are using, I can tell you that.
>>18723933
>The truth
>>
>>18722902
The Road to El Dorado was a good movie.
>>
>>18721361
this isn't working for some reason.
>>
>>18724826
mega.nz/#F!BcViwbhY!pYG-mI2Le-Xd8sFPH9Iilw
>>
>>18724942
Thank you so much!
>>
I know, I know, DeviantArt, but if anyone wants to learn some magic, this PDF is worth a read:

http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-FOURTH-PDF-EDITION-530005584

It's nice and religion-agnostic so you can add in symbols of whatever you personally believe too.
>>
I consider it an umbrella term for anyone not following something established like thelema or wicca

I cant find a system I believe frankly
>>
>>18723875
In this particular case I agree. Some use it to be identified so they can't be impersonated, which is valuable when they are contributing a great deal. again, that doesn't apply to this particular case. Anyway, wtf is the average age on /x/? I'm fairly new and I'm beginning to think it's a LOT lower than I imagined.
>>
>>18725494
I'm 18. The legal age of being in here.
Problem is just that there are so many /b/tards, long time channers, they don't really get that contribution and discussion is key on /x/, not memes which they're used to.
I'm contributing a lot, actually mostly using a trip so people can point out the flaws in my 'practice', bonus points for retards getting mad for no reason, they always just sling shit and assume you're wrong because you're a tripfag, those people don't stay here long regardless, or inhabit the flat earth threads and so on. They have no idea what /x/ is really about lul.
>>
>>18724714
Yes I agree. No sympathy for the plebs, they are also confusing everyone. I'm fine with this.
>>
Hasn't anyone noticed OP's pic?

If chaotes claim to work with chaotic forces, why does their icon look so orderly & clean?
>>
>>18725899
Order and disorder are illusions. Chaos is simply what is, beneath our attempts to categorize.
>>
>>18725775
you can contribute without tripfagging, and people will point out your flaws regardless you use your name or not. just be real nigga, you try to make yourself educated person meanwhile you are lieng to yourself, who are you bullshiting, get rid of your ego for a little while, and post loke we all do nobody cares about tour name only you do.
>>
>>18720922
No, you're right. You're just malignant and annoying.
More like cysts or lesions.
>>
>>18722887
>You can't deconstruct a craft if you've never actually studied it in the first place
THIS THIS THIS THIS
>>
>>18725899
Pleb tier chaotes talk about Chaotic forces and shit like that. The original meaning of chaos magick was just that, like chaos theory, little changes to inputs can make big changes to outcomes.
>>
>>18722887
teach me how to git gud
which craft is best craft?
>>
>>18720882
I just want to know magic in the ways everyone else seems to on here.

I don't know where to begin, I don't know what to do, but I'm curious.

How do I magic?
>>
File: 1454865909367-1.png (113KB, 569x336px) Image search: [Google]
1454865909367-1.png
113KB, 569x336px
>>18729523
Start here. Pic related.
>>
>>18729593
I'd rather not...

Seriously though, any thing?
>>
>>18720882
Well, when you're talking about magic (zappy zappy lightning kind) there used to be all kinds. And humans used to be able to use it. On two ends there was life, and destruction magic. But really there was a whole spectrum. Of course elemental magic. Levitation, time dialation, mirage, or illusion magic etc.

Except Magic all drew from the same source, (a lot of books call it mana, but really it was just unflavored magic.)

And this stuff was everywhere, but it turned out kinda like air. Where once you use it, its gone. Without anything to turn the spent magic, back into mana, the wells ran dry.

So now-a-days, humans wanting to cast spells, have to perform long as rituals just to pull from their own tiny pools, just for basic tasks. And some appeal to higher beings, (angels and demons. Light and dark, life and death. Etc.) To do it for them.

There you go. Tl;dr, grammatically incorrect, way to brief history of magic.
>>
>>18729605
Guess you have no hyperborean blood in you. Do you even PRAISE KEK
>>
>>18729664
I praise kek in a positive manner, not using kek as a means to draw negative energies, but as to enforcing humorous change.

I believe in us lay inherent goodness, and that kek should be used for joy, not malicious intent that ruins the lives of others.
>>
File: thedark4.jpg (640KB, 1721x854px) Image search: [Google]
thedark4.jpg
640KB, 1721x854px
>>18723933
>>18722902

/pol/ had nothing to do with Kek's reemergence... They are just part of whatever is going down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UmNW__xsgM

Something tells me they're not going to be super into the end result of their Kek memes - though probably more than they like Israel being the center of attention. It depends on the person whether or not they're willing to humble themselves before true gods.

> basement dwelling high warlocks who invoke demons to get more chicken tenders

If you only knew the power granted to a few of us basement dwelling warlocks by the gods...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q6chUtSef4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpPkp8OGQFI
>>
Look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMkHrmAgzY
>>
File: Serrano.jpg (53KB, 369x533px) Image search: [Google]
Serrano.jpg
53KB, 369x533px
>>18729685
>malicious intent
What in the flying fuck all are you talking about? Let a man speak for himself, read the book.
>>
>>18729710
I'm not saying all use kek for malicious intent, but that meme magic is a bit dangerous.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound pretentious. Thanks for the recommendation. I clearly don't know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>18729724
It's ok, I'm pretty high, so I can relate.
>>
>>18729515

The ones that suit your needs. The more you study, the more you can strip down in to usable elements.
>>
>>18729523
and
ttps://mega.nz/#F!BcViwbhY!pYG-mI2Le-Xd8sFPH9Iilw
Basicest shit on this magic shizzle.
>>
File: flood3.png (1MB, 1200x635px) Image search: [Google]
flood3.png
1MB, 1200x635px
>>18729980

> CURSE ME, I'LL GIVE YOU MY NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND ALL THE PICTURES OF ME YOU WANT
> PRO TIP
> YOU CANT

I have no power but granted to me by the gods. I can do nothing apart from them and they do everything with me as a mortal intermediary.

I have no real desire to curse you. For me to curse you all I'd have to do is give you a direct order that you wouldn't follow as your lawful divine superior - at which point you'd answer for treason to the gods at the end of your nano-second long lifetime.

However, I don't carry out petty vendettas like that - nor do I play games with peoples' souls in such a way.

If you don't know who I am, that's your problem - not mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAMeXjeswWg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62EYQHcWFA
>>
chaos magic is the only real magic

people who think they are invoking specific types of magic are actually invoking chaos magic. chaos magic does not care if you believe in chaos magic, chaos magic only cares that you believe in what you want to happen.

it also only works on a grand scale, multiple people need to be involved and truly believe, so you magic kiddies with your divination shit aren't going to accomplish much. you want to be a real magician? get involved in media and politics, tell the people what to believe, and they'll be the rods that drive your force of will. this is what followers of moloch have done, and until the internet they had no competition.
>>
>>18730137
>as your lawful divine superior
Oh boy here we go.
INITIATE PROTOCOL
S P E R G H E T T I.EXE
>If you don't know who I am, that's your problem - not mine.
Oh I know just who you are, you're that fag.
Just curious, WHICH gods? x^)
>>18730268
>chaos magic is the only real magic
This is like babby saying, babby food only real food, no need chewing, what not to like!
>>
>>18729685
>negative energies
Am I the only one who's really annoyed by all the New Age "It's all love/positive energy/peace and joy" shit?
>>
>>18729960
This. It's a good introduction and doesn't take itself too seriously.
>>
File: Dee3[1].jpg (35KB, 227x310px) Image search: [Google]
Dee3[1].jpg
35KB, 227x310px
I mean, you look at hermeticism and it's this system of magick that's very old. And not only that, but it's exact origins are shrouded in mystery. It's all very 'magical' stuff. It's exactly the kind of thing you think about when you hear words like 'esotericism' and 'mysticism'. And then you look at chaos magic, and they're basically saying that you can just do anything in any way you want and have a personalised, customisable magic system. You could replace the arcane incantations with lyrics from a song you like. You could be enlisting fucking Mickey Mouse for spiritual help instead of summoning a demon or contacting angels or any other kind of traditional spirtual being.

Naturally this is going to piss off a lot of magickfags because none of this shit is actually real and chaos magic has deconstructed magic to the point where it's made it very obvious that it's not real. Compared to hermeticism again, which has all the trappings of 'legit' magic, with the fact that it's so old convincing it's practitioners that there must be something to it. You know, because the older something is, the more likely it is to be valid, right?

They're basically butthurt that they're trying to be all mystical and arcane and shit with candles and wizard robes and then the chaotes show up and ruin the vibe of their little roleplaying wankfest by not acting superficially 'magical' enough.

You're all fags either way.
>>
>>18731635
THISPOERWLCNVAD
>>
>>18731635
There are no secrets but what we hide from ourselves. Look again and do not shy from the answers.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.