[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need to modernize and simplify these Gods. I want all you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: saturn 2.jpg (191KB, 700x441px) Image search: [Google]
saturn 2.jpg
191KB, 700x441px
We need to modernize and simplify these Gods.
I want all you LARPers to give me a hand in creating a simpler and less complex understanding of the Modern Pantheon as well as better imagery for these Gods

Tyrannus (Saturn, Chronos) + Moloch - Gods of Power and Blood
>the Evil Overlords, that are literally like Sith Lords that use all means to garnish power

YHWH (Jupiter, Zeus) - God of Control and Purity
>more-so responsible with power, but believe in direct control

Horus (Christ, son of Saturn) - God of Charity and Good Will
>wishes end goal humanity to become pacifist

Hades (Anubis, Danu) - God of Death and Life
>believes in pure balance

Minerva (Isis, Rhea) - Once God of Wealth and Maternity, now God of Wisdom and Vengeance (Wife to Saturn)
>grants enlightenment to those who are deemed responsible with it, controls the weak minded through mass insinuation

Lucifer (Prometheus) - The Betrayer, Representative of Liberty and Light
>demands man pave their own path forward

Kek (Heket) - God of Chaos
>believes there is no control, only order out of chaos. Not in an anarchy way, but that you shall live in the moment, and you will push yourself forward in a way of natural evolution.
>>
File: lucifer.png (5KB, 150x214px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.png
5KB, 150x214px
Also, add important entities I am not including.

Also reply to this post telling me what God you patron too and why.
>>
>>18720690

All you need is Kek
>>
>>18720712
I prefer Saturn, my man. I think we should eat babies.
>>
>>18720730
The Saturn vs. Jupiter myth is an allegory intended to illustrate the conflicts between older and younger generations. Saturn seeks to consume his children, much like the baby boomers consumed too much of the economic pie, and have starved out generations x, y, and z. Greco-Roman myths are inherently nationalistic in character, so they are suppressed when europe is going into a multi-cultural mode. It won't hurt to consider these things on Saturn's day tomorrow.
>>
>>18720690
How is Lucifer, Prometheus?

They are antithesis to each other.
>>
There is only one god.
>>
>>18720690
>I want
Ask /tg/
>>
I'm God. My real name is Aurora. I'm the creator.
>>
>>18720690
A "modern pantheon" would include all the gods from every culture up until now, including gods people have made up themselves. No god ever really dies [forever]. The list you've made is simply your own perception and personal interpretation of what is important in this world. By leaving out any god from our history you are oversimplifying what is happening, and I'm not sure amalgamating/combining them is the best idea either, as that simplifies what each god was and is meant for in their own right. Still interesting thread, I've had ideas like this before. Will lurk.
>>
>>18721467

In greek mythology Prometheus brings fire (the gift of knowledge) to mankind opposing th gods.
Then Lucifer (lit. light bringer) does more or less the same shit.
>>
>>18721561
The difference is intention though

One wanted to help Humanity
The other wanted to troll God
>>
File: 1484523694596.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484523694596.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>18721573

How do you troll God?
>>
>>18721609
Corrupt the beauty of his Creation out of spite
>>
File: buddhaswaxtika.jpg (219KB, 880x580px) Image search: [Google]
buddhaswaxtika.jpg
219KB, 880x580px
>>18721618

You're going to have to be a bit more specific. What do you mean by that statement?
>>
File: 1485216626298.png (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
1485216626298.png
9KB, 276x183px
>>18721467
>>18721561

Lucifer did it out of pride whereas, Prometheus, out of love and self sacrifice for the human race (Jesus tier).

Explain yourself OP.
>>
>>18721573
Prometheus most certainly wanted to troll Zeus. Its the same.
>>
>>18722425
Also Osiris is akin to the Prometheus Lucifer connection as well.
>>
>>18721553
Kek Approves thy message, praise him.

Op: Apollo, god of light, healing, music, prophecy, logic and reason. Also hive and plague god and monster-slayer, because fuck duality.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.