[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and a buddy of mine are preparing to go on a camping trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: woods night.jpg (8KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
woods night.jpg
8KB, 400x224px
Me and a buddy of mine are preparing to go on a camping trip over spring break near the Chattahoochee National Forest.How likely is it that we'll run into any spoops? How should we prepare?
>>
Wear something light and breathable, down yonder gets hotter than a hoochie coochie
>>
>spooks

Das raycis!!!!
>>
Get a shield. Knives are overrated.
>>
Are you going to whittle sticks with sharp points?
>>
>>18720691
>>18720761
Was planning on bringing guns.
>>
Ive encountered some strange voices and shadows around that area and ive camped probably dozens of times in the chattahoochee. Nothing particularly evil feeling or substantial but i would recommend reading up on cherokee mythology, its a land of giants and spirits
>>
>>18720846
can't stress enough how important this is. not just for spoops. you're not in organized society. if anyone else wants to fuck with you or fuck you up, they can. If anyone is looking for people, your lights will attract them. do be careful.
>>
>>18723383
Yeah, don't worry about it, bud. /k/'s my homeboard. I'm still deciding what to take. I was mostly wondering about things that guns may not potentially be effective against.
>>
>>18723383
>>18720846
>>18720512
is there any links to anything you all can share? I'd like to do some research because I only live an hour or two away and I've wanted to visit for sometime just to explore but this adds a new layer to it.
>>
>>18723511
What kind of information are you looking for?
>>
File: Alan_Jackson.jpg (16KB, 388x400px) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Jackson.jpg
16KB, 388x400px
>>18720512

>chattahoochee
>>
>>18723560
Stories, Mythology that would relevant for the spooks
any actual paranormal shit that may have happened.
>>
>>18720512
Legend has it when the moon is just right, you can hear jazz music coming out of the chuck-a-nigger river
>>
The locals in the area will tell you about a boy that lived around there. It was a Friday, hotter than a hoochie coochie, when this boy and his girl went down to the muddy waters of the Chattahoochee River in his old Chevy. He was pretty well known throughout the town as the type to live by the minute. Heck, he often got a little crazy, but nobody could ever catch him.

Now this boy, he was willing, but his girl just wasn't ready. This didn't bother him though, as he knew he had a lot to learn about living and a little about love, so he brought her home early. That was the last time anyone had ever seen him. It wasn't until the pale moonlight was shining and he didn't come home that his mother started to worry. The entire town went out to join the search, but the muddy waters, they hide their secrets so well.

Legends say that on hot Friday nights you'll be followed by an old Chevy only to have it suddenly disappear when you round a bend.
>>
>>18724355
I've heard about this. Apparently you still can find rubber marks on the old asphalt. If you follow them long enough, and they'll pull off of the road into a little muddy spot by the bank. There you'll find that old Chevy. If the windows are clear, you might as well go home, because you're not going to see anything. However, if they're fogged up, leave a burger and a grape snowcone in the moonlight on top of the pyramid of cans and wait. If you're lucky and the wind isn't up, you can hear a faint "yeee heeeeeee" echo across the water.
>>
Bring a shotgun, preferably a 12 gauge /k/omrade. Get a case of birdshot, unload them, and drop in salt, white ash, and silver if you can spare it. Have some buckshot or slugs on the side just in case that doesn't kill the skinwalkers, a wall of lead will stop just about anything.
>>
>>18725454
This is the kind of shit I was looking for. Any particular kind of salt? Is there a difference between rock salt and table salt? Also, everyone hears about "white ash" a lot, but what does that actually mean?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.