[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Interpretation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1364785161329.jpg (372KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1364785161329.jpg
372KB, 854x859px
Can we have a dream interpretation thread? GF just had a crazy dream and wants to know if its significant.

from this point on post is copied from a facebook message

For most of my dream I was watching everything take place, there was about 12-15 girls aged from maybe 8-18. They all ended up in this house with a wife and her husband. I was part of the dream for some of it actually they had so many dogs like honestly they had about 20 dogs and I played with them(not relevant to story but it happened like it started out innocent). Shit started to get so weird though. The woman came to all of the girls and said that you know sometimes you find love and it's amazing at first but that love can die quick, no one deserves love. She then proceeded to lock the girls in their family room and turned the heat all the way up and light the room on fire with the little girls still in the room and her husband. Some did escape some didn't survive, the ones that were still in the room I remembered shouting just open the window it's so easy just open the window!!! They didn't want to leave,but the ones that survived were pretty much in this weird trance where they admired the woman that burned their sisters. It was so odd they started colonizing and separated each girls into groups based on their level of intelligence, smartest to pretty much brain dead. The smartest ones knew what was going on but the dumb ones were doing something so fuvking weird, they had bees constantly buzzing around their heads stinging them over and over but they proceeded to take out this old fashioned huge camera and took pictures of all the girls and would talk about how much they love their mother (the woman)They didn't know where to live so they decided to stay at that house. One day a couple of the older girls went on a canoe ride in a murky lake and noticed bubbles in this one area, the husband came out of the late and stabbed one of the girls I remember her skull crushing after the stabs it was crazy
>>
She is the wife in the story

Hate to break it to you
>>
For some background shes been taking Vitamin Hummus to get better sleep and shes been having these crazy vivid ass dreams past couple days
>>
>>18720385
does this mean I need to start stabbing kids in the face to make her happy
>>
>>18720391
never mind this hummus thing apparently its a vitamin called Sam E misconstrued an old text
>>
>>18720394
Why're you making it about you?
>>
>>18720407
because im incredibly self centered
>>
>>18720418
Bye Judas
>>
>>18720391
Vitamin Hummus??
>>
>>18720425
I was wrong about that its some shit called Sam E
>>
I'm the girlfriend who had the crazy dream, just to tell a little more detail all of the young girls in the dream were wearing old fashioned dresses, the entire dream was extremely vivid and for the past couple of nights I've woken up and texted my boyfriend all of the details. For the past couple of weeks I have been taking vitamins including Sam E to boost my mood and help with sleep (My phone screen is completely fucked after I dropped it I mistakenly texted him I was taking a "hummus")
>>
Two dreams recently.

Okay there have been two dreams like this. The first was a dream where I was in a dark room. A demon appeared behind me and whispered in my ear. In the dream it felt very real.

It asked me what I desired and I told it that I wanted a life full of fantasy and adventure. When I answered, it feel like I was talking in my sleep. By that I mean that I felt out of my body and could hear myself say the words.

It laughs and I can feel it move around me but still can't see it. Everything is pitch black. It tells me it can do this for me and extends it's hand. It's the only thing I see now and it's twisted and looks broken.

I hear myself answer yes three times, each time louder. Then I shake the hand. Upon that I feel a stabbing in my hand and a bright light envelops me.

When the light clears I find myself in a large castle tower. The only door having a huge lock on it. In the room is a bed, a chamber pot, a large chest, and a vanity with a mirror. I find myself to be wearing a large frilly dress and my body is different. Upon looking in the mirror, I see myself as a very beautiful princess.

I then move toward the large open window and stare out onto an apocalyptic looking world covered in lava and flying creatures. I sigh and lament out loud that I pray a prince will save me and upon doing so find myself climaxing. I woke up after that and it was a lot like a wet dream without the wet.

The following dream played out much the same way except there was a knock on the door that happened three sharp times and then a bunch of demonic laughter before I woke up. No wet dream during this one either.

TL;DR I had a dream where a demon turned me into a princess.
>>
I left my apartment building and a clearly retarded, potbellied, stuttering Vietnamese kid in an ill-fitting shirt and shorts came in saying something about how I'm supposed to teach him how to play baseball. He specifically says he needs to be taught how to pitch a fast ball or else, but he doesn't say what else.

A taxi-cab rolls by, the man inside wearing a black cap and Japanese High School uniform, but more remarkably a magenta Smiley-face mask with no holes. The phrase "The Smiley Organisation" came to me for some reason. He holds out a revolver to the side of his head and taps it twice, like he was threatening me to make sure I did as the kid asked. Then he drove away very jumpy, the kid looked at me determinedly. Then it ended.

What the fuck does this mean? I don't want the Smiley Organisation to come after me because I didn't teach this kid baseball.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.