[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about John Titor /x/ Did he lie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

Tell me about John Titor /x/
Did he lie?
>>
>>18720028
only if i had to
>>
>>18720028
If you couldn't build the time machine you are missing the most important part. Fairly obvious one too. You just need to change the quantum state of your machines protocols and fall out of existence.
>>
File: LaserBoy_Sitting_in_Corvette.jpg (113KB, 800x684px) Image search: [Google]
LaserBoy_Sitting_in_Corvette.jpg
113KB, 800x684px
>>18720028
Well people started following the material because a lot of things he said started happening, like the large hadron collider started being built by CERN and he alluded to buildings missing in new york. He did also say that the further time progresses the less events here will match what happened of the future line he remembered. Also since he visited our line that makes our line different. He might not have remembered everything and we wouldn't know what of it was true for the line he supposedly came from.
>>
El congroo
>>
>>18720607
This really is a Steins Gate thread isn't it?
>>
remember when he said that clothes were more useful? like smarth clothes nowadays?
>>
File: 2c3.jpg (15KB, 373x346px) Image search: [Google]
2c3.jpg
15KB, 373x346px
>>18720625
Could be
>>
>>18720028
My my /x/ has been awfully consistent with time travel threads per day.
>>18709312
The elections would be a result of successful time travel or an outcome that Titor was correct about and that's really one of the more important things really
>>
>>18720607
EL PSY CONGROO
>>
There are a lot of timelines, Titor was from one similar to ours in all the big ways. In the majority of timelines, the Song Chinese had an industrial revolution and ended up dominating the world as Europe had. That's what was supposed to happen, our timeline and those like it are broken.
>>
>>18721646
then there are the Alexandrian timelines, and the Khaganate conquest ones.
>>
File: Alternate-timelines.png (239KB, 1262x1353px) Image search: [Google]
Alternate-timelines.png
239KB, 1262x1353px
>>18720594
>>18721646
>>18721721
>>
>>18722015
>I don't understand physics
Okay, you do realize that the many worlds/ many timeline theory is a theoretical model, not an actual concept of reality, right? No scientist literally thinks there's an infinite number of other *equally real* realities out there. The many worlds idea is a mental model that's used to help quantify cause and effect and help people distance their way of thinking from the seemingly more intuitive "reality and probability are two distinct things" idea.

It's similar to the reason we describe time in terms of a linear progression, or describe 3 dimensional space and 4th dimensional time as different, or why we portray dimensions of space as being separate things (two dimensional, three dimenional, the different planes of a graph, etc). It's not because that's literally how things are, it's because it's the easiest way to get these little bundles of meat on our heads to comprehend complex ideas.
>>
>>18722015
>South wins
>German nazis win
do people ACTUALLY UNIRONICALLY believe this is what would happen?
>>
File: pE02sJQ-480x270_crop_284x270.jpg (59KB, 284x270px) Image search: [Google]
pE02sJQ-480x270_crop_284x270.jpg
59KB, 284x270px
>>
Story:

Met a man claiming to be Time_Traveler0/00/01. He gave me the backdrop scoop. He said in late 90s and early 2000s his company went through a financial rut. He had to liquidate many of the patents, equipment etc. In his storage room there was this unique piece of equipment appraised for 13k-20k. An alternative electric engine. Remember old days he brought it to his house. Apparently if you let it off at very low power, it can heal many ailments and as an old timer he had many. He said something about proteins, calcium and iron and molecular structure. It akin to a drug at this setting, very addictive, as you feel like a new born. Now to make long story short. He said time travel was like a disco strobe light except confined to a large spectrum of continuity. The machine itself doesn't move or disappear it stays there going. However you are made aware of the contingencies one usually fantasizes about when analyzing people and the strobe light effect. It becomes a sort of organizer for the "library of life'. It could find any hidden spot. That is until it shuts down and you find yourself in front of it once again.
He said he was the first time traveler and since then he had to sell the machine to russian americans. As they made the first and best offer. However he says the machine found its way to Russia and from Russia to China. He says last time he looked in China there is a doctor using the same machine under a similar but unlike application. They put the traveler in a whole MRI machine. However the 'time machine' itself hits the resonance. what travels is not the person but the signals. In technicality they can foster/take over the brain of their victims. Make them do their bid. To him it was pretty strange. As big and powerful as Russia is, to have a huge Chinese espionage circle.
>>
>>18725370
Forget about CERN lol China and Russia are our biggest worries currently with the exception of NK
>>
>>18721396
Some say that trump could be titor, someone post the screenshot
>>
>>18722756
But this is what would happen
>>
>>18725633
>Titor Trump bugged by obama to overhear time machine
seems legit
>>
File: 1488397254437.jpg (230KB, 1022x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1488397254437.jpg
230KB, 1022x1022px
>>
>>18722015
the problem of that is Titor was claiming that our timeline was destined to meet his future, while also saying that releasing game results/lotto numbers wouldn't matter because of multiple timelines. the conflict of interest obviously makes itself apparent there, both of these can't be true. the thing people put forward is that Titor wasn't aware that everytime he jumped through time he hit a new timeline based on what he had done in the timeframe before, thus his confusion.

this goes against what he said about himself and his qualifications though, so really it makes no sense

titor failed right out of the gate to anybody who actually reads his posts
>>
>>18726893
It is possible for one to smuggle a few bad apples along with the ripe fruit, this would hurt credibility but act as camouflage
>>
File: 1430300625565.jpg (246KB, 1700x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1430300625565.jpg
246KB, 1700x1700px
>>18722015
Almost at AmericaPrime baby!

Thank you Trump!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.