[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tired off flat earth theories and other bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
Lets talk about the science of how ghost work.
Do they exist in our own dimension, a separate dimension, or are they stuck in middle?
How do they infect the environment?
Can they be harmful?
Is /x/ sill /x/ enough to have decent debate?
>>
Everybody got an electromagnetic field around them, maybe when shit go down and you die badly it gets focused or intense and stays around in that location
>>
I don't think there's a scientific model to build around ghosts that works with our current scientific models

I think if there's an explanation for supernatural activity that goes beyond it being something psychological, it would have to rely on some other phase of reality that we hardly interact with but under certain conditions we see shadows of it. We're seeing more and more proof that something is there, the CIA have released documents of studying telekinesis and remote viewing for greater than 70 years, for example, something is probably there else they wouldn't waste their funding. The mechanisms for this stuff though has to happen in some other model, though, unless we drastically misunderstand our current models, which just doesn't look likely
>>
>>18719709
I believe it has something to do with our energy after we die or during a traumatic event.

Also, Gettysburg is reported to be one of the most haunted battlefields yet there are battles that cost more lives and have zero or little reports of ghostly activities.

So why did I mention Gettysburg? Well take a look at what lies below the ground. If I remember correctly, the area has a lot of crystal/quartz.

Scientists say we can store a lot of information into crystals now, so why can't these crystals store information from people during their death, if they died nearby or died from a violent/traumatic event?

Just my 2 cents anyway.
>>
>>18719684
Okay, we need some engineers and faith in the 42 grams theory for this to work.
Okay, so, after we die, we lose 42 grams in mass.
Mass equals energy.
42 grams is a fuckton of electrons.
Each electron is charged with a set value of Cs. And each electron has its mass.
Someone take over from here, I'm on my phone and I can't handle wolfram alpha, wikipedia and this at the same time.
If that energy is enough to make an imprint, we could say that that's that.
>>
>>18719768
Hadnt heard about the quartz thing, thats interesting. Either way it works, I dont think ghosts have intelligence and are just energy/imprints/echos.
>>
>>18719808
I forgot about relativity. So, we have almost a megaton of TNT in those 42 grams in a relativistic environment. That's YUUUGEEE
>>
>>18719684
OP, have you heard about the 19 Hz test? Apparently this specific sound frequency (Hz stands for frequency right?) triggers some sort of reaction in your brain, a 'primal fear' of sorts. Now it is debatable whether this frequency causes people to hallucinate about ghosts, or that the frequency produces a specific environment which enable these ghosts to temporary form on the physical plane. That's the science behind it, anyway.
>>
>>18719808
Those 42 grams of energy are a human, i suppose in Gaseous form. We can only see a small portion of the light spectrum, i think a ghost wouldnt reflect light we normally see, why shadow figures are so prominent. Just cuz we cant see UV and Infrared dont mean its not there
>>
>>18719808
>>18719988
Anon, I googled this stuff and google told me its 21 grams instead of 42, what gives?
>>
>>18720146
I fucked up. It is 21. It's still half a megaton of energy
>>
File: 1486865736604.jpg (55KB, 563x548px) Image search: [Google]
1486865736604.jpg
55KB, 563x548px
Ghosts don't exist unless they're made of matter, otherwise:
1. they don't interact with the material universe, which would result in a ghost immediately being flung from the Earth at unimaginable speed due to the movement of the galaxy, sun, and Earth through absolute space

2. they wouldn't be affected by gravity which would result in a ghost immediately being flung from the Earth at unimaginable speed due to the movement of the galaxy, sun, and Earth through absolute space

But ghosts are not made of matter, because if they were they wouldn't be able to do the spooktastic shit they do, like phasing through solid objects, becoming invisible, etc.

So I guess ghosts ain't real.
>>
File: header_image.jpg (65KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
header_image.jpg
65KB, 600x200px
>>18720686
Energy can take shapes, and gravity affects light.
>>
>>18720721
but if energy moves or changes it gets weaker ghosts will dissapear after some weeks or even days
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.