[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN occult meaning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS6n2Hx9Ykk

What do you guys think is the hidden meaning of Stairway To Heaven, Led zeppelin was an occult based band, so there must be some meaning in that song.
>>
>>18719441
https://youtu.be/gFHLO_2_THg

what does it mean?

and no, led zeppelin weren't occult. I thought that about a lot of old mystical sounding bands like the doors and no, none of them were really occult.

Drugs, sex and music is all the dark arts you need to see the world differently and it doesn't involve secret writing of generational knowledge.

Jus get fucked up and see shit and talk, sing, write, draw it and boom. You're a fucking wizard.
>>
>>18719569
There's no truth there, merely delusions and temporal pleasures.
>>
>>18719569
Jimmy Page was indeed very occult.
>>
>>18719569
>My way is the only way
>RHP elitist bullshit
Get out.
>>
It's about a disatisfaction with the modern world and a wish to return to simpler times.
http://www.shmoop.com/stairway-to-heaven/meaning.html
>>
>>18719569
Ummm......you don't know about Page's fascination with Crowley?
>>
>>18719441
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS6n2Hx9Ykk
>
>What do you guys think is the hidden meaning of Stairway To Heaven, Led zeppelin was an occult based band, so there must be some meaning in that song.

It's about queen Beatrix of The Netherlands who's the may queen that got her blood sacrifice on 30 april of 2009 during a false flag. The royal dutch family are occultist german nazi's. There's hundreds of family's who had their daughters taken from them to serve as child prostitutes to this family and their elite friends.
>>
>>18719961
Care to explain how the song relates? I know the May Queen lyric, but you're saying they predicted the future? 2009?
>>
>>18720387

"If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, dont be alarmed now. It's just a spring clean for the may queen"

The stairway to heaven is the obelisk that stopped the vehicle after it killed 7 people. The car was driven through several hedgerow's. On 30 april we celebrate queens/kings day and the occult celebrates the start of may with a blood sprinkling (spring clean for the may queen) als known as human sacrifice.

The driver of the bus slowly turned the corner and when it was the closest to the obelisk the queen that glitters gold, while the stores are closed (all stores are closed that day) was rewarded with screams of people that all came to see her. They gave her her own spring-clean, because she is the may queen. While she and her family all saw people die in front of their eyes our queen was the only person that did not react at all. She knew what was going to happen.

I will add more later.
>>
>>18720387
Be more clear sir. A lot of us in the States aren't familiar with what goes on in Holland. They wrote the song in 1972 or 73. This accident was in 2009? What obelisk? What vehicle? How did this not go public before? That song is one of the most famous songs ever.
>>
>>18719575
This
>>
>>18719441
play it backwards dummie. satan's little tool shed
>>
It doesn't mean anything, they probably ripped it off from some old poor ass black dude in the south.
>>
>>18723614
It doesn't sound anything like that.
>>
>>18719441
Backmask stairway to heaven and u get this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXpEtF4i1oI
But they did use magic alright, cause Stairway To Heaven is if not the best rock song ever created.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMR9DdYiA-w
>>
>>18719569
newfag
>>
>>18719573
if thats all you can see
>>
File: led_zeppelin-aleister_crowley.jpg (35KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
led_zeppelin-aleister_crowley.jpg
35KB, 400x271px
>>18719569
Are you fucking stupid?

In the OP are sigils they intentionally created with apparently some meaning behind all of them, if not that and if they're just to be aesthetic, they're at least a very obvious nod to the occult idea of sigils/signs that have magical power.

Jimmy Page bought the Boleskine House (the house Crowley had lived in) and was fascinated with Crowley.

Led Zeppelin's songs are filled with mysticism, occult and mythological references.
>>
LOVE ZEPPELIN
>>
File: umm.png (918KB, 918x854px) Image search: [Google]
umm.png
918KB, 918x854px
>>18723688
>references to old English folklore
>some black dude in the south (presumably of America)
>>
>>18723688
>>18725811
they actually stole the intro and main riff from these autists:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFHLO_2_THg

but it's allowed bc Zep played these songs better than anybody else, and were extremely marketable taboot, so they can take what they want
>>
File: Led_Zeppelin_1979.jpg (34KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
Led_Zeppelin_1979.jpg
34KB, 460x300px
>>18725824
>extremely marketable taboot
>>
Didn't Jimmy Page battle David Bowie for magickal supremacy?

I wonder how high you have to be to become seriously involved in something like that when you're otherwise a successful and functioning person
>>
>>18719569
Your an imbecile. This is why I hate X. Jimmy Page was a huge devotee of the occult. Led Zepplin is one of the most occult bands.

Fuck X makes my head hurt man
>>
>>18725824
Court held that they didnt actually. You guys just ooze nonsense in your posts.

Zoso is related to Saturn for one actual truth in this thread
>>
>>18719441
Is Zoso just a rip off of austin osman spare's magic name Zos?
>>
>>18719569
Dude Jimmy Page was a Thelemite, I believe. He BOUGHT Boleskine.
>>
>>18726046
Hellllllllo I just said it was related to Saturn. Do you people even think before you type your retarded thoughts?
>>
>>18726192
So Zos Vel Thanatos isn't related to Saturn in any way, huh?
>>
>>18726192
you didn't say anything to me, or anyone else, about saturn in the OP. Why are you so sensitive about your ideas?
>>
>>18726192
I thought it was an ancient alchemical symbol/word. Which, of course, is not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>18726265
Thought?

Thought he had to fart and shit his pants...
>>
>>18725921
>Didn't Jimmy Page battle David Bowie for magickal supremacy?

LOL, not that I know of. David Bowie was coked out of his mind circia 1975, and thought Page put a curse on him. But I'm pretty sure that was just the insane ravings of a coke head.
>>
Danny Carey
>>
>>18726409
That's a major contribution to the conversation. Thanks friend!
>>
>>18726606

I always wonder how much of Danny Carey's occult interest is genuine and how much is trolling. Tool seems to be a band that would be suspicious of any and all occultic stuff. I'd imagine a lot of his interest is more in the mathematics of things in relation to his drumming than anything else.
>>
>>18719441

They use a ramp in slaughterhouses so that they can kill cows at the front of the queue, without spooking the ones in line. That's what it is called.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.