[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you would describe yourself as Spiritual but not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Kiki.jpg (8KB, 258x195px)
Kiki.jpg
8KB, 258x195px
That's how I describe myself. I'm not sure if there is one god, many or god being the universe. I believe in some soul concept and that spirits probably exist.
>>
I am sort of like you.
I do believe in God, or gods. I believe in being compassionate with other people. I want love and peace for all living things.
Not sure about Jesus, but if I am willing to accept I was wrong if proven to me in some way.
I believe the soul is universal or connected to the universe in some way. I hope there is a peaceful after life. I really want to be with all my family and pets when I die.
There are too many versions of the Bible, too many religions etc. It makes it hard to know which one to go with or what might be true especially after reading so many conspiracies.
Again, if I'm wrong I will gladly accept it.
>>
>>18719247
so the question is how many would be considered agnostic?
>>
>>18719304
I wouldn't consider myself agnostic because I believe it is possible to find out for sure. I just haven't. Anyone who is enlightened and loves their religion and life, and truly believe it is there.
>>18719259
Your beliefs are quite similar to mine, but you elaborated more.
>>
>>18719259
There is no one book of truth. Alas there is truth in every piece of literature.
>>
>>18719410
SHUT THE FUCK UP NAMEFAG
>>
>>18719247
Anyone here wish they believed in God?

I used to be a Catholic Christian but I became a fedora tipping atheist. I started dealing with a lot of problems and I wanted God's help to fix them, so I tried to make myself believe. I started praying everyday, all the time, I started going to church every week, going to bible study groups at my school, I told my mom I was Christian again. But I couldn't do it, maybe it was because I was doing it for selfish reasons. I couldn't get over the problem of evil, I was so afraid of being wrong and how it would affect my view on science and the world. Now I just tip my fedora. What do you guys think?
>>
>>18719444
Checked.
Tip on, my dude, tip on.
>>
>>18719259

I feel the same way, I tried to get into religion I have an incredibly hard time wading through all the different ones and endless sects/denominations at the threat of some eternal punishment for being wrong. The best we can do with these short lives is to learn truth as it's revealed and love our fellow man
>>
>>18719446
fuck off namefag
>>
>>18719446
SHUT THE FUCK UP NAMEFAG
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.