[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw too intelligent to allow primitive Earth monkeys to step

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: selfie.png (168KB, 472x432px) Image search: [Google]
selfie.png
168KB, 472x432px
>>
>>18719166
trying too hard there shill.
>>
>>18719218
Wait till you see the retardation on the 3 divination generals.

>Satanists wanting to shut down 4chan
>Raped rapists raping raped rapists
>Ad hominem; ad hominem everywhere
>>
>>18719218
shill?
>>
The Light will shine on you demon!

You have nowhere to hide from your evil crimes!

There will be justice.

Namaste.
>>
Thanks man!
>>
>>18719166
Seriously tho why do we only see the moon from only 1 side?
>>
>>18719618
Because the reptoids are controlling the moon. They have placed plasma toplet bombs all across our planet and the universe -- however, after the February 26th mass meditation to heal the planet, it was noted by the Light forces of the Galactic Confederation that no more plasma toplet bombs have been detected beyond the moon. There is still a little more work to be done before our full liberation and celebration, but all you really have to do -- amazingly -- is to meditate positively.

Focus on the Light; follow the Light. A grand, divine re-balancing is in order.
>>
>>18719618
Because tidal friction causes the Moon's rotation to slow to the point where it only fully rotates at about the same rate that it orbits the earth once?

Read a fucking book.
>>
>>18719606
>Namaste.
>>
File: girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>18719631
OMG anon is cray cray
>>
>>18719166
Proofs?? You people are really going mental.
>>
>>18719631
damn son
>>
>>18719618
Look up "tidal locking."
>>
>>18719618
it's a hologram
>>
>>18721032
I hate to be that guy, but is there any way to replicate this effect in an experiment or at least other examples found in the universe?
>>
>>18719618
Its rotationspeed matches its orbitingspeed therefore it always faces us with only one side. Its a neat phenomenon.
>>
>>18721090
Try simulationexperiments. Maybe you can make it work with aircurrents but that would be needlessly hard.
>>
>>18721046
>its a convinient excuse to justify my worldview that is rooted in religiouse voodoo and conspiracys
>>
>>18721090
Most other larger moons (compared to their size) experience this in our own solar system with their respective planets. For those assuming the phrase "tidal" has anything to do with water here you're mistaken, another name for this phenomenon is just gravitational locking.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.