[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does THE HUM really come from?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (590KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault.jpg
590KB, 1920x1080px
Where does THE HUM really come from?!
>>
It's the Chimera Group trying to supress light workers with their frequencies, It's the frequency of the Veil.
>>
Do you think The Hum could be in conjunction with the sound of trumpets that people have been eating coming from the sky?

https://youtu.be/eCAgmtB4j7w

Really freaky shit imo.
>>
>>18719119
'the sounds of trumpets' are just a hoax. Edited videos WITH THE SAME AUDIOTRACK.
>>
>>18719126
I don't think ALL of them are hoaxes, but I do think some are. That video just gives a good idea of the sound I'm talking about.

I've heard the sound myself... (Or perhaps I was super fucking tired and paranoid and listening to too much talk radio at 3AM, who knows?)

But, there are reports of this sound throughout the past so it just makes me think some of the reports have to have some kind of truth to them.

The Hum, tho, that's definitely real.
>>
File: IMG_1664.jpg (187KB, 600x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1664.jpg
187KB, 600x281px
>>18719126
I've heard it. I think it's tunnel drilling. It sounds different in real life. Like an extremely large turbine engine that is pulsing on and off.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TuGm2LRZDjA
>>
God chanting the universal OM manifesting reality as we know it.
>>
>>18719430
Please go fuckin uninstall yourself
>>
>>18719119
Hunger games have begun
>>
Another dimension probably
>>
>>18719119
GTA4 game video of NY makes me thank all the videos are fake and this story is fake grate post.
>>
>>18719430
God Bless.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.