[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official /div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 15

File: batting1024.jpg (98KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
batting1024.jpg
98KB, 1024x768px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification.
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation.
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

>Querents: Respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Respect your querents and your fellow readers

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous thread:
>>
>>
Love reading pls
>>
>>18719108
If you put in the effort, there will be successful development.
>>
>>18719113
Thank u
>>
Trading
>>
>>18719228
I'll trade
Still around?
>>
>>18719346
Query?
>>
>>18719402
Let's see what you say if i just say love reading.
>>
Anyone doing pas life readings, still ? I'm quite curious about that.
>>
>>18719717
It appears troubled times are ahead for you, but at least if this opportunity doesn't work out, there would be a new opportunity beyond that for you.
>>
>>18719749
You fell into dishonor and were removed from power, but you had a faithful love by your side.
>>
>>18719767
Intriguing ! Thanks !
>>
>>18719752
Can you give me a love reading about B? I'm a guy and its a girl.. idk if this is fucked for good man. help me reader
>>
>>18719847
It says there is a chance with B if you reflect on things and say you are sorry for your transgressions.
>>
>>18719862
I dont think she wants to talk to me reader. she was so cold the other day
>>
>>18719882
Maybe you will get the chance in time. Maybe not at all. Good luck with B.
>>
>>18719888
Any general readings please.

M
Cancer
>>
>>18719752
It's all over forever between me and her?
>>
Can someone help with a career query? Ive taken a verbal offer with one company, but I met them recently at an after work drinks event and I didn't really like the team. Ive got interviews with other companies I like more, but Im afraid that if I back out of this job I wont be able to find another. Can someone help - should I sign with the disliked company and then leave them if a better offer comes through? Or should I risk getting nothing by rejecting this company and hoping other companies come through? Any help here would be really appreciated especially via any divination means
>>
>>18719904
>Maybe you will get the chance in time. Maybe not
>Good luck with B
>>
>>18719917
not same person
>>
>>18719920

I pulled cards from another deck for you and was surprised to find them saying the same thing:

Maybe you will get the chance in time. Maybe not
>>
Why are there SO MANY /div/ threads for God's sake?
>>
>>18719941
thanks

>>18719942

dont know,some civil war maybe?
>>
>>18719924

What is her sun sign or birthday?

I am doing tarot.
>>
>>18719958
Oh wow you replied.
She's a taurus, early may i think
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>18719098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GpZkoOXZXQ
>>
>>18719981
Kekkk
Stephen Wright is the best, so naturally his version of The Aristocrats is best
>>
>>18720004

meant for

>>18719991
>>
>>18719981
Then she is not one of the other two ladies I saw come into your reading!
>>
>>18719942
>>18719947
Because one group of people are doing things to make certain people and groups (of which no one outside those people/groups even care about) look bad.
And some other people got it in their mind to fight back, which is like competing in the special olympics. it's stupid.

And I say this while being one of those people.
It's trolls shitposting. Nothing really new to 4chan.
>>
Is anybody reading right now? I really need some help ;_;
>>
>>18720033
I'm reading.

Ask away.
>>
>>18720059
I'm having a huge crisis of faith, for lack of a better term. What is the result if I stick with my current spiritual path?
>>
>>18720059
will he ever serenade me?
>>
>>18720071
I can serenade you bonamour
>>
>>18720059
Hi, can you please help with this>>18719916
Copying over for convenience:

Can you please help with a career query? Ive taken a verbal offer with one company, but I met them recently at an after work drinks event and I didn't really like the team. Ive got interviews with other companies I like more, but Im afraid that if I back out of this job I wont be able to find another. Can someone help - should I sign with the disliked company and then leave them if a better offer comes through? Or should I risk getting nothing by rejecting this company and hoping other companies come through? Any help here would be really appreciated especially via any divination means
>>
>>18720017
Damn really? Who were they, good reader?
There are some girls around me lately but i dont know. My mind was mostly on her
>>
>>18720079
Not a reader, but an older person with some life experience:

Best advice I ever received on jobhunting was from the former General Counsel of BP. Never stop looking for your next job. Even if you take this company up on their offer, don't stop looking. You're seeing an either / or option, but you can do both.
>>
>>18720065
The Empress, knight of cus and Hanged Man

I could be wrong, but something involving a mother figure in your past is one of thoe things that led you to this crisis. Your crisis is currently such that your logical self and emotional self aren't synchronized; you logically want to move forward, but emotionally are afraid to move forward because it's out of your comfort zone (I have a feeling it's the faith systems you may be looking into). Fear of family judgment concerning your choice of faith, but ultimately, there's a need to look into yourself and your morals, before you make your choice.

That's to say, thre are many faith systems, some preaching right-hand path and left-hand path. Ultimately, your choice will be aligned to whatever form of thinking and that takes time, patience and a lot of looking within yourself to choose the best path. Especially if you may be the type with strong moral beliefs, akin to most conventional faiths and some alternative faiths, this is a sort of spirit quest for you; whether or not you're ready to accept or reject certain teaching that you were raised by in opposition or favor of others.
>>
>>18720071
You mean sing for you? Asking someone to sing for you and wanting them to is way different than their voluntarily doing it out of their own feelings for you.

>>18720079
Honestly, in this case, you still have the power; don't settle for a team you don't like and, instead, give these prospective employers your time frame to make a decision, should the both of them say they wish to accept you. Then choose the one without the shitty team.

Otherwise, if the only one that accepts you is the one with the shitty team, then keep them for a while and continue finding jobs on the lay-low. Leave the place when you find better.
>>
>>18720089
>>18720113
Sounds like you two are inline with the same thoughts.
>>
>>18720071
>>18720113
does that mean he will never write me a song?
>>
>>18720084
A fire sign and a water sign. One: a dark woman or a countrywoman. The other: a good, fair woman.
>>
>>18720117
No; it just means for you to accept that, if he doesn't, it's not a sign that he doesn't love you. And if he does, you know it'll be from the bottom of his heart.
>>
>>18720059
Hey!

What will my next relationship be like?
I'm male. Sorry if it a boring question, but it's a serious concern of mine.
>>
>>18720059
Am i on the right path with all this life change? Is it going to keep getting better.
>>
>>18720059
Could you check my immediate career?
>>
>>18720115
Im writing a song for you
>>
>>18720131
No such thig as boring questions. Most people have the same questions and most will have different unique answers to their situations.

9 of pentacles, 3 of cups and king of pentacles

I see it as two lonely people, a man and a woman with plenty to offer to each other in character and love, on either end of the spread, converging to the middle card, which is a party of rejoicing. Your next relationship will be one where logic as well as emotion find balance between you two. A fulfiling relationship. But it's not without having to make things work together, but you two will cooperate very well.
>>
>>18720089
>>18720113
Thanks fellas, the issue is the disliked company has already given me a contract wirh a start date next week, and if I was perfectly honest I wouldn't want to start here at all. Business wise, it makes sense to hold on to this offer and try and secure a better one, only then letting go, but ethically it makes me feel uneasy. I’d rather just turn them down and hope the place I actually want to work at hires me - which logically is naive and idealistic. Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it, I hope I make the right call.
>>
>>18720121
Shakespeare would love that girl combo. Maybe spring'll be better for me.
>>
>>18720136
This needs no actual read. Advice here is the key; if you feel things are improving in your everyday circumstances, without having a toll on your mind because of anything like personal regrets, then you're on a good path. Life has its ups and downs, but how you deal with them determines how good your path is. It will keep getting better as long as you keep working on improvement.

>>18720137
Knight of swords; your immediate career is immediate, pretty much. You have the tendency to rush into things and just want to get it done, without being careful before you make a mistake that just messes everything up. Murphy's law. So take things easy; cool down and understand that, even if the boss rushes you with deadlines, you can only do so much and you should only do things at your own pace. If other team members are involved, then they should also share the burden.
>>
>>18720149
Most of the readers are tired of love readings and I can understand them.

>Two lonely people
Hence why I'm so worried about my next relationship. I'm afraid I will not be able to give enough, or I'm just way too numb to feel it.

Do you think it'll be long until I find this person?
>>
>>18720150
>ethically it makes me feel uneasy
It shouldn't.

Ethically, you may see that theemployer's doing you a favor of giving you money and all they ask for is work to be done. Nothing wrong with that. But ethically, they're obligated to ensure that their workers are happy, healthy and can work together, or else a poisonous environment happens.That will deteriorate your emotional wellbeing as a worker, which would cut your productivity and then give them a reason to let you go if you don't speak up.
>>
>>18720164
I don't know what to think in terms of timing; you find this person when you do. But you also need to find more confidence in yourself as a person. When you find the right person, that numbness will go away. And it's not about you giving everything either; both of you have to give and take equally, cooperatively and genuinely.
>>
>>18720059
will I be with the person who entered my life first or the second?
>>
How is my day going to be?
>>
>>18720186
The second; it's clear to me without reading that you have yet to fully experience being with someone because they will show you things that you don't know about yourself; flaws that you'll have to figure out on your own to fix.
>>
>>18720189
thanks, is the first one going to make a move?
>>
>>18720182
Thank you so much, reader.

>you find this person when you do
It's been a while now ;/

>it's not about you giving everything either
Something I'm yet to learn. I either give nothing or everything.

Thank you so much for the reqding and words.
>>
>>18720196
Of course she will and you will too, knowing how men's minds are wired. It's only natural.

It's not a question of who initiates but how you both prove to each other that feelings are strong.
>>
>>18720189
What color is my aura usually?
Female
Gemini
>>
>>18720198
No problem. I'm glad to help in some way.

Think of finding the right person like waiting for the right bus to take you to where you want to go, while you're completely lost without a transit map.
>>
>>18720206
I don't read auras. Others might, but I don't.

Calling all aura readers!
>>
>>18720059
Can you tell me about my next bf
>>
>>18720059
what will I think of my crush's appearance?
>>
>>18720233
Page of cups

He seems to be emotionally sensitive, to the point that you may mistake him as being effeminate.He also may not be fully aware of what's going on around him, which is a good thing at times of high stress for the two of you (which could make him a possible pillar you can lean on,) until he does become aware of the stress, after which he would slowly begin to crumble.

This is only a possibility, though. This isn't written in stone, but it's a possibility that's best prepared for.
>>
>>18720253
Whatever can happen between you when two like minds cooperate together. And at that, it's best to plan together, but take things one step at a time until you get there.

>>18720255
You tell me what you think; you'll be the one seeing them everyday.
>>
>>18720203
What will happen between us? Thank you in advance :)
>>
>>18720267
online crush
>>
>>18720059
what does my friend think of me?
>>
>>18720268
See >>18720267

>>18720272
Again, you tell me. You'll be the one seeing them and only you would determine how you feel.

>>18720282
The wheel of Fortune is what I drew and it suggest (hopefully incorrectly) that your friend sees you in terms of one had vs. the other (on the one hand, anon's cool when you 420 with him. On the other hand, anon's a real douche when he's drunk).

Mixed bag here; if your friend made any flaws about you known to you, you'd know how to work them out and improve yourself. Otherwise, you're on your own to look into yourself and find your flaws.
>>
>>18720282
Friend. Friendfriendfriend. Friendlyfriend. Frieeeeeend.
>>
i just want to see if you guys are real or not,what is my name?
>>
>>18720059
Who will be my next gf
>>
>>18720059
How will my crush be as a partner?
>>
>>18720059
can I have a love reading for this month
>>
>>18720059
does she like me? hows she doing these days. tell me about her please.
tarot if you can
>>
>>18720099
That's totally spot on. It's pretty much the direct opposite of how I was brought up, and it is giving me a lot of anxiety; I don't know whether to trust the way I was raised, or go with this.

Thank you so much!
>>
>>18720059
I had ealier some reading about unsaid things between me and other person. What it could be?
>>
>>18720369
the person said they hate you
>>
>>18720422
What do people think of me?
>>
>>18720059
Male
Taurus
When's my next love affair?
>>
>>18720332
Divination is not fortune-telling; it's more a form of parapsychology to be used for giving people advice, seemingly with the least details possible about a situation. In other words, tarot is to a diviner as blot cards are to a psychiatrist. While tarot is to a fortune-teller as hackysacks and unicycles are to a street juggler.

What's your name; I don't know. Does it matter; not in the grand scheme of things because we're all people who will experience the problems that people ask readings for, someday or another.

>>18720333
She'll be what she is and only you'll figure out if her character suits you down ot the ground.

For what it's worth, though; Temperance is what I drew. It seems she'll be calm and reserved, patient, kind. The usual thing you'd hope to have in a girl.

>>18720336
For an online relationship? LDRs don't work, man.

>>18720345
I pull the 9 of pentacles, the 6 of swords and the Sun

Longing inspite of having everything is what the cards say of your past, while you're going through a harsh but necessary transition that will lead you towards brighter days.
>>
>>18720059
Does he still think of me, ocasionally at least?
>>
>>18720432
They dont
>>
>>18720448
Alright fair enough,can i ask this? i'm about to go to work in about an hour how's my day going to be?
>>
>>18720472
It's going to be a push-pull type of day. Fuck office drama and the Moon card. Just take it easy with how people think.
>>
>>18720059
Will I get any money either through family or a job this month? Thank you.
>>
>>18720481
That was an interesting random draw; 8 of pentacles. It's a picture of some guy hard at work in a workshop. Moral of the story; get to work!

You won't be making anything if you don't go out to find anything.

>>18720362
No problem. Best of luck to you.

I have to go now, sadly. to everyone I've missed out reading, I wish you all the best and assure that another reader will read you guys. For everyone else I have read, best wishes on all that you do; peace.
>>
>mhmm,i was expecting some drama today,Thanks
>>
>>18720448
Im 20333
Can you tell me when i'll know her of if i know her
>>
>>18720059
Will the hardyz return to the wwe??
>>
>>18720502
>>18720504
You missed the reader. I did too, though.
>>
File: Mouse.jpg (155KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
Mouse.jpg
155KB, 700x714px
Alo /div/

Doing some readings this afternoon. Anyone interested i will need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Keep in mind i take my time in between readings, i dont know how many readings i will perform and i also would like feedback if possible.

As always i hope i can help!
>>
>>18720517
Female
Gemini
How do people see me personality wise?
Anxious
>>
>>18720517
>female
>capricorn
>is there any chance that I will find my cat aniki again? do you know where he might be? he's been missing for four months now, going on five.
>anxious
>>
>>18720517
Male
Pisces
A word or two on how well my job hunt is going
Really, really baked, dude
>>
>>18720496
Sounds about right. Been working on resume and looking at job listings. Thanks!
>>
>>18720517
Male
Gemini
Love reading, please.
Hungry
>>
>>18720517
>m/aries
>weak

future career
>>
>>18720517
Female
Scorpio
Will CA have a 6.0 or more in the next two years?
Curious
>>
>>18720517
Male
Virgo
Will I be completely over my ex by the time she comes back into my life?
Feeling: Content
>>
>>18720517
Female
Libra
What does he think about me?
Stressed.
>>
>>18720517
Male
Cancer
Love reading

Apathetic.
>>
>>18720558
He has very little interest in you,would be best to let it go,sorry
>>
>>18720565
yeah, I thought so. Thanks!
>>
>>18720558
I think you're just my type
>>
>>18720517
>male
>Virgo
>future of my musical career?
>anxious
>>
>>18720573
bleak
>>
Male
aquarius
Will i find love?
melancholy
>>
>>18720517
F
Leo
What are his feelings, is he a good guy?

Aloof
>>
File: 1488132723830.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488132723830.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>18720588
Are you a good girl?:)
>>
>>18720531

I see a preschool class room. Kids are practicing drawing and my attention goes to a little girl that is drawing a typical house with her mom dad and her pet next to it. Once she finishes, the girl stands from her chair and shyly walks towards the teachers desk to hand out her picture. The girl second guesses before giving it to her teacher but eventually gives up and do so, the teacher smiles and gives her a little paper star as a reward.

---

They might see you a little ''awkward'' but not in the bad way, more like a shy type or someone who is generally reserved. That said, they also think of you as someone practical and capable, even if just with minor tasks they think you generally do good with the projects you have at hand.

The closest people to you also see potential for growing up as someone experienced and wise. They are probably willing to work with you when chances arrive.

Hope this helps!
>>
>>18720162
For immediate career reading, thank you! Very sound advice.
>>
File: 60.jpg (33KB, 282x410px) Image search: [Google]
60.jpg
33KB, 282x410px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No love/romance related queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"

Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"

Bad Query "What are results of project?"

Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"

Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and quit smoking crack. Will I be happy?"

Good Query: "What will be the overall results of the lifestyle changes I've made?"

____

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Color & Shape:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18720593
I have good intentions. I don't know about him :)
>>
>>18720602
Thank you so much! :)
>>
>>18720517
Male
Virgo
I need to know if I should press on with my career
Anxious
>>
>>18720572
is this a reading or?
>>
>>18720558
i was just making that up
>>
>>18720602
If you're not too busy, also, how does he feel about me? Thanks!
>>
>>18720608
Male
Blue fridge magnet
Warm feet
Will my entrepreneurship idea take off or do I need to be patient?
>>
>>18720620
Let it go
>>
File: yhtrty.gif (994KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
yhtrty.gif
994KB, 500x211px
>>18720624
>>
>>18720517
Male
Scorpio
who is bane and why does he wear a mask?
suspicious
>>
>>18720635
Repeated readings on the same subject aren't healthy and are a sign of anxiety that only a psychologist or crisis worker can solve

Text 741741 if you're this seriously desperate for help
>>
>>18720645
He is a big man
>>
>>18720593
for you
>>
>>18720635
Drop it he doesnt like you move on
>>
>>18720654
>implying that are same person
>>
>>18720659
>implying
>>
>>18720652
Come here :3
>>
File: 1424119505.jpg (125KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
1424119505.jpg
125KB, 962x642px
>>18720608
>>
>>18720608
Male
Red hexagon
The path to and achievement of meaningful victory and it's celebration
Should I stay on my current life path or make serious changes?
>>
>>18720623

About Query: The Hanged Man
External Factors: Death
Personal Factors: Worry - 5 of Disks
Hidden External Factors: Ace of Swords
Hidden Personal Factors: Prince of Wands
Don't Do: Completion - 4 of Wands
Clarification: Art
Do: The Devil
Clarification: Pleasure - 6 of Cups
Likely Result: The Priestess
Clarification: Princess of Cups

Stop trying to fight for it, there's not enough return on investment for it to be realistically feasible. The interest in it isn't there like you think it is, no matter how you try to spin it or how many resources you throw at it. You need to be realistic about whether you're going to turn a profit, and be happy with the shallow successes in life instead of blindly chasing after ideas. Some dreams are doomed to forever remain unfulfilled.
>>
offering readings for the next thirty minutes
>>
>>18720758
will me and my muse be together
>>
>>18720758
tomorrow day
>>
>>18720758
One card reader, will I get the r.e.a. interview this month and will it go ok? Even if I don't get the job I want to know if I'll at least make it through the interview. Thank you.
>>
>>18720758
I'll fade away and become obsolete?
>>
>>18720758
prospects for end of this month
>>
>>18720758
what does he feel about me
>>
>>18720608
Male
Blue circle
A good fall from grace tale
I want to known if im going to have some troubles in my job this year? ty senpai desu
>>
>>18720758
How and when am I going to meet my bf and what kind of person is he?
>>
>>18720776
the evil, queen of cups, king of wands

i can see here that the interview will go well, you will impress which ever board you are going to see and i can see it being a toss up between you and another person just as good as you

i can also see a supportive parental figure and a supporting partner whom have keen interest on the outcome

good luck!
>>
>>18720725
Thank you. I guess it's time to swallow the facts.
>>
>>18720758
Is my father in a better place?
>>
>>18720758
General reading please
>>
>>18720758
Will our reunion last a long time?
>>
>>18720803
Thank you!!! :D
>>
No one ever notices me ever maybe it's the way I type things in here.

Aquarius Male
Will I find the happiness I want? Wether it is from love or a dream that I long to complete?
>>
>>18720783
the high priestess, the hermit, six of cups

i'm sensing an underlying mystery here which you are unaware of, this undiscovered fate is the gateway to none material fulfillment, maybe you need to step out of your normal routene and go it alone for a little while to let everything going on to just set in, some king of isolation here is the key to a successful month
>>
>>18720758
general, please and thanks
>>
>>18720826
thank you
>>
>>18720825
If you're not specifically querying a reader, then you're likely going to remain unnoticed.
>>
>>18720786
death, seven of cups, strength

i see that he is going though a transitional period of losing something, could be an ex, or it could be just a part of his life he's decided to shut the door on once and for all, you need to show yourself to him a bit more if you want to be noticed, he's currently blinded by the light of so many other distractions going on he might miss your subtle yet great personality flares
>>
>>18720758
will we ever have a thing?
>>
Should I stop working on my goal in favor of this different path, or is it just a distraction?
>>
>>18720794
seven of wands, five of pentacles, two of cups

you are going to meet your next partner while you are in hard times financially, really when you are skint as fuck he's going to show up at a bar or at a coffee house, or anywhere really where conversation can blossom which is outside of home, i can see he's going to be quite the defensive partner with strong character with a mysterious edge about him
>>
>>18720814
it would be dishonest of me as an athest to do this reading my friend, i am sorry
>>
>>18720758
When will I meet my next partner?

I'm male.
>>
>>18720758
What's the best I can do in order to heal my recently broken heart?

Thank you reader.
>>
>>18720517
are you still here?
>>
>>18720875
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgAFcvIw8J4

Here
>>
>>18720893
patrician taste my dude
>>
Any readers wanting to give a general career read?

See >>18720537

Seems I was skipped for a bit.
>>
>tfw reader bailed
>>
>>18721057
*readers
>>
>>18720998
I pulled the knight of wands for you

Looks like you're having lots of hard time trying to find a job. You have to try and keep a level head so that you don't fall off your horse there.

Shift your concentration to different avenues in your job search. Don't just restrict yourself to looking in places like Workopolis or Monster; go knocking on doors, even go to some shitty classifieds website like Craigslist or kijiji. Just don't sit in the same place or else you'll fall; adjust yourself.
>>
>>18721070
Man; this is so true.

Thanks for the read.
>>
>>18720517
male
libra
how long will I live
meh
>>
>>18720825
No one reads for you because you're air-querying
>>
>>18721127
Want to trade reads? Unless you're not a reader; want a read anyways? I do tarot, between 1 and 3 cards.
>>
Also trading
>>
Why do you retards need 2 threads for this shit?
>>
>>18721270
What's your query?

Mine is how my education will be in a month's time.
>>
>>18721285

There's actually 5 of them in the catalog right now. Report all the duplicates so maybe the mods/janitors will take a hint and cure this cancerous spread of them.
>>
>>18721298
Sure. I reported these 2 from the front page.
>>
Hey guys, i'm working on a song right now, anybody care to give me some feedback please?

https://soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/venturing-into-matterpreview
>>
>>18721319
Sounds good. Are you doing this for someone, or for the fun of it?
>>
>>18719897
six of discs, unicursal hexagram (crowley deck), 2 of wands. Hopefully someone can interpret this for u srry g2g
>>
>>18721354
For myself, i have tons of concept albums i want to record

i just got back into it(since2011) not long ago cause i got a new laptop

Why?
>>
>>18721356
Normally the unicursal hexagram isn't even used (it's simply a spare card that some readers can make attributions to, but it's a wildcard of sorts).

6 of disks is attributed to success, while 2 of wands to dominion. If I may use the wildcard's hexagram for what it stands for, it's a sacred representation of male and female forces combining.

Basically, you'll attain success in the realm of sexual and/or romantic love, but will have to understand the responsibilities you would have to take up with your partner.
>>
>>18721364
I was just curious. I like the song.
>>
>>18721386
thanks man, it's far from being done and you should check the other one i posted yesterday, you'll probably like it too

https://soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/a-chromatic-voidin-progress
>>
>>18721397
These are pretty good songs. If you make those albums, sell them.
>>
>>18721288
I pulled a card of mental growth with additional positive cards to affirm it.

My query is how I will do in the competitions in a few weeks. Will I get first place in any? Will I at least place?
>>
>>18721454
thanks alot man, i appreciate it
>>
>>18721469

I can give you a past/future reading for a trade.

A general will do.
>>
>>18721469
I pulled the 7 of swords.

Looks like you will place, though you won't quite make it as there's the possibility of someone dicking around to sabotage others. That's only a possibility, though,
>>
>>18721546
You'll start off on the wrong foot, but luck will be on your side if you keep your nose to the grindstone.
>>
>>18721588
Thanks
>>
>>18720536
man i love asking the same question every fucking thread and never getting a response :)
>>
>>18721607
so I do but it's free
>>
>>18721601
No problem. best wishes in the competition. And watch for snakes in the grass.
>>
>>18720536
>>18721607
It might not be for a while still, but signs point to yes.
>>
>>18721654
thanks. dunno if you're a reader or a troll, but i'm just gonna take what i can get. did you draw cards for this? if so could you tell me what they were?
>>
>>18721383
I'm not OP but in my deck, I set it aside for the longest time as I was accustomed to the Waite deck. However, I have found it very useful over time once I learned to incorporate. But of course it IS a sort of wild card, indeed.
>>
>>18721594
You were a triumphant conqueror. You brought prosperity to your people.
>>
>>18721383
I always took it to symbolize Completion of the Great Work, which is a very specific personal attribution, but have managed to extrapolate that to any given reading, in context of the reading. Very much like you said, a wild card, but useful
>>
>>18721692
May I have a future life reading as well?
>>
>>18721733
You'll be one among the minds running it all.
>>
>>18721749
Can I have a reading on love?
J
Male
>>
>>18721761
Things will be slow for now, but there will be improvement through communication, understanding and effort. For the moment, focus on putting aside some money. You will need it.
>>
>>18721777
I already felt this way. This gives me some confirmation, thank you. Checked btw.
>>
>>18721749
Could you do me a future reading, please?
Male/capricorn.
>>
>>18721607
alright, pissed off cat lady here.
i am doing trades, so please, anyone who can give me an indepth reading about if i will find my cat again and where he is, i will trade you for another in depth reading about something YOU are concerned about

i plan on doing readings for ANYONE in this thread that didn't get their shit answered. i might stick around to do more

>>18720349
i had a few cards fall out of my deck when i was doing your reading. they were: the tower, the eight of pentacles, and a specific card that is only in this specific "ghost" deck, which is the card of reflection.

i believe that i could give you a more accurate reading if i knew some things about you, maybe your zodiac, favorite color, favorite movie etc. but these cards jumped out while i was shuffling, trying to get a good read on you.

does she like me? the tower. this is, in my opinion, one of the most negative cards in the tarot deck. It is a card of abysmal failure, abandoning something that seemed so sure and solid. taking the leap into uncertainty. i think this card is a sign that she absolutely doesn't like you.

how is she doing these days?
she is focused on her work and the occupation she wants to seat herself in. the eight of pentacles is a card of working at something that inspires you, finessing your craft. her mind is not on relationships and love, it is on financial success and making a name for herself.

with this reflection card, i'd say that she is at core a hard worker, a capricorn maybe, who is very inspired and trying to make her own path in life, doing what she is passionate about to achieve success.

i cant be sure that she is a capricorn, but with this mindset i'd say that you need to be a friend to her more than a lover, perhaps this could grow into a partnership.

does this sound correct?
>>
>>18721814
I see a time of disharmony, upheaval and loss. Spirituality, open-mindedness and humility will get you through it.
>>
>>18721833

from one cat lady to another, i hope you can find your kitty :(
>>
>>18721864
come back to /div/cord we mis you :(
>>
>>18721872

i think you have the wrong person anon
>>
>>18721859
>Spirituality, open-mindedness and humility will get you through it.
Thanks a lot, anon.
>>
>>18721872
catlady is too good for you fuckers always treating her so badly specially the people from /div/cord, so piss off and leave her alone
>>
>>18721864
thank you, darling. i wish i could get the help of someone with the "future sight" but the fact that i keep posting this same question in many threads with no response doesn't bode well for me.

>>18720369
for you i drew the nine of pentacles and the knight of wands, again, these two fell out of my deck while i was shuffling.

nine of pentacles. this card is about contentment, also something to do with flowers and folliage. Is it possible that the two of you have anything to do with plants? veganism or growing them in general. either way, this card is about accomplishment of something someone wants, whether it be you or the person you're focusing on.

the knight of wands there is a perusal of an idea that one of the two of you had. it seems with both of these cards coupled together, that this person may be chasing after a concrete idea/plan you have thought up (perhaps something like a business expenditure or anything successful), perhaps trying to steal it from you. but they may even be a business partner, or someone who just believes that your work is inspirational.
>>
>>18721919
i never treated her bad she is a very nice person and i miss her
>>
Offering a trade.

Anyone care to tell me how my gf will feel a month from now? physical health matter.
>>
>>18721972
pregnant.
>>
>>18721981
And it's not yours.
>>
>>18720432
you got the page of wands, the knight of pentacles, and the eight of pentacles.

people see you as a man that is searching desperately for their happiness and purpose in life. they see you as someone who is seemingly lost at sea, they feel like you don't know where you are going.

perhaps it is more that they misunderstand you though, because they feel like they can tell that YOU know where you are going in life, but they cannot discern where you are going for themselves. they view you as a hard worker, someone who isnt afraid to sacrefice for what he wants.

finally, they see you as a hard working individual, motivated, persistant, and dedicated to the job that they have. these are valuable traits one should have as a mate.
>>
>>18721972
>ten of pentacles, ten of cups, knight of wands, eight of pentacles

she will feel a lot better due to your love and the love of her family and peers being a great motivational force for her to persevere doing this time. it will get a lot better though for her and she will heal. there is going to be more energy going into her, and she will work hard in recovering too.

how does it go next week
>>
>>18721998
Thanks. That was pretty accurate. She went through a serious drug interaction that nearly killed her from high blood pressure.

Next week, you'll have an ace of swords week. It seems that there will be some issues between you and others, possibly at work or at school. people wanting to basically be right while you may be right. In this case, the best advice is to let those people think they're right before they do something, only to prove to themselves that they were wrong.
>>
Tarot doesn't real.
>>
File: ysNvFrf.gif (1008KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
ysNvFrf.gif
1008KB, 245x245px
>>18722026
>>
>>18722026
four of cups
the hanged man
king of pentacles

didnt give a shit to actually shuffle for your reading because you're a piece of shit faggot but here we go

in deep concentration, unsatisfied, you need to look deep into yourself to find the answers to whatever you seek in life

the hanged man

you feel trapped and like a martyr

the king of pentacles: idont give a shit please die in a fire'

i'm drunk i miss aniki
>>
Trading.

Has LC decided to rescind his acceptance for A? Why haven't I heard from him.

I tarot, scry, and books.
>>
>>18722061
That's the point; he'll only say you're wrong anyways.

Do you want to trade readings?
>>
>>18722061
Damn you're good. I stand corrected.
>>
>>18722061
I'm sorry, but do you mind doing a reading for me, please?
>>
>>18722069
>>18722069
yeah, if you're serious i'll give you an actual reading.

i want to know if i will find my cat, where to possibly look

what is your trade?
>>
>>18721906
wow i didnt see this, i'm sorry, i started drinking.

we have two parks in my town, the one in my town i know for sure does not have a river anywhere around it, but it does indeed have a fence line. i will check near the other park in town soon once i sober up. thank you so much.
>>
>>18722061
2 of jugs
the hung goat
princess of snowflakes

some vague shit about general lifestyles and emotions most people feel within their lifetime

you of traps: dont give a shit please hang yourself with your pentacle necklace
>>
>>18722087
are you literally twelve years old

is this what you think humor is

tfw i dont care about your edgefaggot routine
>>
>>18722073
sure, i'll be serious with you if you are serious. what is your query.
>>
>>18722078
I'm >>18722069 and I'm serious.

Concerning my job hunt; when will I see any fruitful results, if you're able to tell time with tarot. If not, then how fruitful will my search be?

For your reading, 6 of cups, queen of wands and the Devil.

It's a mixed bag in my opinion, but here goes; I sense your cat, being an indoor cat normally, went out and got itself into some trouble. It seems like the cat will be found, but may be in need of veterenary care for having fought with other strays or wild vermin (like raccoons). The cat will fair well, but will need some care according to the cards.

And I sincerely hope the negativity in this reading is actually incorrect.
>>
>>18722061
cat lady pls come back
>>
>>18722103
My query is should I get my penis chopped off and become a girl?
>>
>>18722111
thank you, chou.

give me a moment and i will give you a reading
>>
>>18722121
You're welcome. Again, I hope my reading is wrong and that you find your cat unscathed.
>>
>>18722117
you should find a nice boy that cares about you and let him fuck you up your loose asshole

i can tell without reading for you that there are very few (1 or 2) people in your life who give a shit about you. they will eventually leave you as well.
>>
File: 546542.jpg (8KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
546542.jpg
8KB, 180x280px
>>18722117
wheel of fortune

yes
>>
>>18722097
humor is subjective yeh i found it funny
i dont require you to care
i was merely providing a comparison to how vague and general your superstitious roleplay beliefs are
>>
>>18722067
>two of swords
>the moon
>knight of pentacles
>three of swords

He didn't decide to rescind his acceptance for a, but he is thinking it over and is not entirely sure yet. You know how some people are confused and unsure before making big decisions? That is LC right now. He/she is very confused and feels like he does not have the bigger picture at play, so he wants to wait a while before jumping in head first. They also have other things on their plate too like their job or studies they are worrying about and how A will interfere with this. They're also a little bit scared that they will get hurt in the process for some reason. What you can do is assure him that A is the right decision and that you will make him feel as comfortable as possible during this time to get him back in the game.

scrying of a love interest and me, please.
>>
>>18722061
Can you do a reading for me, plzz?
>>
>>18722103
thanks. I am indeed serious, but the matter is a little weird and I'm afraid even mentioning the query might be too much of an influence. So I prefer you to be as vague as you want.
If you want I'm happy to share what it's about afterwards.
>>
File: 4652.jpg (7KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
4652.jpg
7KB, 197x256px
>>18722111
knight of wands

you will not find fruitful results yet but don't give up
>>
>>18722144

i'm being vague and general because i think you should literally shove your cock down your own throat and die. i'd be a bit more specific if you weren't a faggot. sorry buddy.

>>18722143
that is very informative actually. thank you.
>>
>>18722156
Thanks for the enhanced addition to the reading.
>>
File: 76583.jpg (4KB, 178x283px) Image search: [Google]
76583.jpg
4KB, 178x283px
>>18722154
9 of swords

you seem pretty ashamed about something. you'll be fine
>>
>>18722147
I see a pair sort of holding hands. I see an visible energy link between them, at about the solar plexus. In fact the link causes so intense a connection I see one of them instinctively pull away and walk off.

One of those situations where the jitters gets in the way. That pattern, of getting close and pulling away, will sort of repeat until the right kind of move is made. Someone needs to give the other confidence, in other words. The person is unable to digest his/her strong feelings in a way to comfortably act on them, even if he/she is absolutely sure he wants this. Doesn't want to become a mess and all.
>>
>>18722061
couuuuuuuuld I get a general read on what I should do?
>>
>>18722111
i got judgement, and the five of wands

when i see judgement, i do not see this as a point in time. but the five of wands to me signifies summer, wands feel like summer time to me.

in my opinion, this judgement card is about giving things up to 'god' or whatever higher power, karma or whatever, letting it decide things for us. this may be a card that prompts you to look back at your past choices to determine whether or not you will get this job. did you do something that might deter a future boss from hiring you?

the five of wands signifies that you will have to fight for this position, but it will be a passionate fight. perhaps this means that you will be fighting for something you enjoy doing, or you will enjoy the fight, but i think its more about passion toward your job. and also to do with the summer months. i cant read time with tarot, mostly seasons. sorry!
>>
File: 40328-200.png (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
40328-200.png
5KB, 200x200px
>>18722174
10 of swords

you should give up and rest
>>
>>18722170
it's not about shame. but thanks.
>>
>>18722190
Thanks for that reading. I see the 5 of wands as more of what I'm doing right now; fighting for a job in this crappy job market.

But the Judgement card... Job hunting in this market sure feels like the Apocalypse.

Thanks again.
>>
>>18722193
could i also get a general reading?
>>
>>18722193
That's 4 of swords

10 of swords is betrayal
>>
I'm stuck in a mental hospital, guys.

When will I be free?
>>
>>18722223
4 of swords is about moving on, not necessarily giving up.
>>
>>18722241
Good point. Carry on then.
>>
>>18722218
king of wands

you're in control
>>
>>18722253
Future reading
>>
>>18722248
That's right, you communist faggot!
>>
>>18722253
>you're in control
ok then.
thanks
>>
>>18722133
>>18722117

btw. that dude wasn't me.
>>
>>18722261
6 of cups

things look good, but don't worry about the past too much
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18722330
>>
>>18722316
which one was you?
>>
>>18722353

the one who's afraid of influencing the interpretation:

>>18722154
>>
I'm so glad to see the trolls with no lives are still in full autistic force today.
>>
>>18722396
Trolls gonna troll. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
Anyone doing readings here?
>>
>>18722515
Sure, what do you need?
>>
>>18722515

go to >>18722330 instead
>>
>>18722529
Can you give me a reading about a legal matter

>Inheritance
>Feuding against older kike brother
>>
>>18722539
It goes well for you if you are a bear. Keep your eyes and ears open for letters, packages or messages. They may prove useful/helpful to you.
>>
>>18722638
Thanks for the heads-up. greatly appreciated. I'm actually expecting a package of dox to prove my legitimacy in this.
>>
Well this is my first /div.
My question is.
Did I i make a good choice moving away from home?
I'm going to start working on Monday. My first job anons. Wish me luck
>>
>>18722666
>Dem trips
Confirmed for shitposter Alpam
>>
>>18722666
I don't really like my trips.
>>
>>18722677
Devil trips and impair dubs?
I guess Monday is going to be a shitty day
>>
>>18722666
Yes, as long as you remember your responsibilities to your goals. Good luck!
>>
>>18722638
If you could, i need a reading about the next three months
>>
>>18723431
The next two months do not look good, but the third month does... if you clean up your routine.
>>
>>18721872
catlady was banned from the /div/cord
>>
>>18723724
That's a god damn lie, she left because people were being shitty to her.
>>
>>18723724
No, she left because she was demoted
>>
>>18723764
Why was she demoted?
>>
>>18723767
I don't know but one of the other mods was banned and two others quit
>>
>>18723724
>>18723753
>>18723764
she left because empath has no control over his actions and she was the unfortunate target of one of his outbursts
>>
>>18723724
she was also dating empath
>>
>>18723782
>>18723793
>Samefagging
>Talking to yourself
Never change, 4chan
>>
File: firefox_2017-03-04_00-23-14.png (59KB, 445x403px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-03-04_00-23-14.png
59KB, 445x403px
>>18723800
>>18723803
not samefag
>>
>>18721906
>>18721833

The cat is alive. Sorry for bailing out earlier, the pc from my office got banned for something stupid (rolling in an already derailed thread) and I couldn't post the readings

My interpretation however was that it was taken. I got Two of Swords and the Devil meaning some type of restriction but not the bad type, probably someone holding it up.

I also got the five of Cups which was a bit concerning since it can despite a mourning state, specially next to the devil but again dead was not the feeling I got and I think it refers about you letting this go.

The Bibliomancy talked about comedy and drama, good and bad. I see it as if you might not recover him but he is in a good place.

Hope this helps
>>
>>18723781
what the fuck happened?
>>
>>18723823
Nobody commented on it so I don't know
>>
asdfasdfsa
>>
Niggers gonna nig

Shoutouts to Alpam and the SS for ruining nice things
>>
>>18723910
Cute cats
>>
Trading
>>
could everybody choose one single thread? please?
>>
>>18725069
Male

Love, money and the future of human respect.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18727634
>>
REMINDER THAT /DIV/ WAS CURSED MONTHS AGO AND YOU ARE ALL SUFFERING BECAUSE OF IT
>>
>>18725075
Bump.
>>
>>18725075

Love looks 67% postitive.

Money looks 50/50.

The future of human respect will still be lacking for quite some time to come.
>>
>>
File: Asking Questions.jpg (47KB, 552x828px) Image search: [Google]
Asking Questions.jpg
47KB, 552x828px
>>
>>18728460
Yes; that's what all querrents have to do in these threads; ask questions and get answers.
>>
NEW THREAD HERE

>>18730410
>>
Party is up here
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.