[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sigil Magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: HoodedWojak.png (155KB, 596x650px) Image search: [Google]
HoodedWojak.png
155KB, 596x650px
After creating and meditating over your sigil, what do you do with it?

Throw it away? Meditate over it everyday?
>>
Doesn't matter because they dont fucking work
>>
>>18718415
Poop on it
>>
>>18718415
you forget about it and let what people call your subconscious to do the work.
>>
File: 1468171994522.jpg (332KB, 587x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468171994522.jpg
332KB, 587x1000px
>>18718415
Why all the feels narberal? Thinking of crushing bugs that touch ainz?
>>
>>18718437
this.

I try to poop a long enough poop to cover the entire design. It takes practice but its probably the most effective method of charging. Then flush the turd covered sigil down the toilet or void if you will.
>>
File: image.jpg (246KB, 506x722px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246KB, 506x722px
>>18718415
Masturbate or have sex. As you do this, occasionally envision your goal being achieved. i.e.: If you created your sigil because you hope you get a promotion, as you masturbate or have sex, occasionaly imagine yourself in the new job. Imagine the extra money you'll be making. Imagine the feeling of being more fulfilled by the new job. You do not need to think about these things throughout the entire sexual experience, just occasionally to focus your will. Then as you climax, envision the sigil you created. Focus on it as much as you can while still getting your rocks off. Then do your best not to think of the sigil anymore. Just go about your life and continue working towards your goals in what you consider to be a normal manner.

I used sigil magic in this manner to quit drinking after being an alcoholic for almost ten years. Now, from a realistic standpoint, was it magic that helped me quit? Probably not. I already wanted to quit, I just didn't have the willpower to quit. So by taking extra steps like going through the actual process of creating a sigil and mentally linking my goal and the pleasure I feel from sex, I managed to quit.

Just remember that the human mind responds to belief and symbols. If you can truly convince yourself that something has magical qualities to it, your brain is going to respond to it as such on a subconscious level and make it happen.

I highly recommend listening to The Last Podcast On The Left's episodes about Chaos Magic to get a super-basic intro to this stuff. Also the hosts are funny as hell, if you have a morbid sense of humor. From there you can decide if you want to do further reading.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.