[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is Xfiles based off reality? is it essentially a soft disclosure?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: xfiles.jpg (245KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
xfiles.jpg
245KB, 1024x768px
is Xfiles based off reality? is it essentially a soft disclosure?
>>
protip: all fantasy is based off reality
>>
>>18718223
Assbsolutely!
>>
It's an element of project blue beam
>>
im just getting to season six only watching the mythology episodes..and alien race comes to earth to breed a half human half alien slave race..plans get messed up by a rebel alien force that comes to intervene
>>
>>18718265
damn, ive heard of that but according to that theory there is really no aliens its all a simulation to trick humans. but idk i think the existence of extra terrestrials is highly possible, but i definitely dont want to rule out project blue beam because i dont want to fall for that shit if it happens
>>
>>18718317
The existence of extra-terrestrials is statistically almost undeniable. The likelihood that they have any interest in us on the other hand is very anthropocentric. This is a weakness in our thought process that could be exploited to manipulate us as a whole. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.
>>
>>18718223
Reality is based of the X Files
>>
I see a lot of x and pol in mulder
>>
How can you watch only mythology?

Everyone should watch this show, actually It's a cult. Well yea till it started to get milked like many things...
>>
>>18718223
Yes
Source:
I am a flukeman
>>
>>18719006
i wanted to watch it, but i have alot of other shows i also wanted to watch. I watch the first couple seasons all the way through but then i realized i was most interested in the alien episodes. but may go back and watch more some time for sure
>>
The monster of the week episodes are much better than the alien invasion story arc, especially towards the last few seasons, IMO.
>>
>>18718385

Nigger please. Statistically undeniable does nothing to confirm existence. Personally I don't believe in aliens on other planets similar to the way we live on this planet. Way too black and white and simplistic.

It's entirely plausible that we are alone in the universe. With the amount of theories regarding existence bounced around here on x, you'd think more people would buy into the idea. Thinking their are little green men on another planet flying around in saucers is 3rd grade tier normalfag shit.
>>
>>18718223
It was really well researched using cutting edge research from periodicals like Nature for inspiration.

Another good program for wierd accuracy is the French cartoon Once Upon A Time... Life that only has a handful of minor inaccuracies.
>>
>>18718520
If /pol/ were heavily into Native Americans getting their own back against the white man and being thoroughly anti-raqist I still wouldn't see your point. But it would be closer.
>>
>>18719701
This
>>
>>18719675
Way to not only project but entirely miss the point of that post. Congratulations on complete fail.
>>
>>18718317
Ther are "aliens"but they are inter-dimensional.
>>
>>18720061
I agree that's likely but I think they're still humans or post/trans-humans.
>>
The movie was made over Bill Cooper works.

Also the cases are based on real FBI files, with a bunch of other reports.
>>
It really depends on the season.

The earliest seasons are a mixture of classic conspiracy theories, urban legends, first and second hand accounts of UFO's and abductions, and possibly some soft disclosure.

The show is a grab bag of everything conspiracy theorist from the '90s.
>>
how far into the show do I have to watch to see these 2 fugg already?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.