[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consciousness and Love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11

Okay so many of you have a great understanding of your conscious, and you all preach the same thing - that pure love for everything is the answer.

I decided to give this a try. The gist I got was to meditate on the days events, and focus where love could have been used instead of any other emotion.

This has changed my life. I see the good in everything. I haven't had a sad day in ages.

What else do you know?
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
Sorry m8 the only thing I know is that the answer is ALWAYS more meditation

Looks like I was right again by the sounds of your experience
>>
>>18717684

Do you lucid dream? I prefer lucid dreaming over meditation; I can see the result of my actions happen before my eyes.

Are you one of them who preached love? How did you come to the conclusion yourself?
>>
File: Zen.jpg (19KB, 225x346px) Image search: [Google]
Zen.jpg
19KB, 225x346px
>>18717721
I've preached love a few times.

Don't listen to the people who say hallucinogens don't show you anything real. I learned alot about reality from hallucinogens in a very short period of time (did too many in one summer). The thing is that I learned too much too fast and it made me kinda crazy and try and suppress my new knowledge. I'm mostly out of that phase now, and coming back to terms with what is really going on. We are all the same consciousness. Obviously, this means that love is a good thing that brings us closer together to the mass consciousness, allowing us to manifest better realities for all of us.

Just started reading The Way of Zen by Alan Watts and it's confirming alot of this.
>>
>>18717721
And I've lucid dreamed a few times but rarely when I deliberately try and do it.

I recently quit pot for 2 months to go through chemotherapy and I was also taking melatonin at the same time because allegedly it helps prevent cancer. That turned out to be the perfect recipe for frequent lucid dreaming during that time. I re-dreamed some old reccurring dreams that I had stopped having, was a nice feeling.
>I've been cancer free for 9 months now
>>
>>18717667
I preach the word of the redeemer.
>>
>>18717667
The Universe is literally created from pure love. It's insane. Most people will never know the truth because you really have to throw every single prejudice you have out the window and accept, pure uncompromising love as a way of life to see it but once you do, man, everything and I mean EVERYTHING makes perfect sense.
>>
>>18717760

I think I understand what you are saying. Since I have tried my best to love everyone, which is fucking difficult btw, my life has improved tremendously.
>>
>>18717744

That is amazing, I'm really happy that you have fully recovered in your health!

Lucid dreams are amazing to me. You can practically see your subconscious mind!
>>
Thread of wisdom.

Good morning from SE-Asia. It's a beautiful day coming your way.
>>
Love is the be all, end all. If you spend the majority of your life feeling love instead of feeling hate, jealousy, anger or any other negative emotion then it's a life well lived. It should be the end goal for everyone.
>>
It is all well and good to preach this but it still will not change peoples agendas nor will it solve all of your problems. It can actually be used as a really dangerous manipulation tool. I'm more inclined to agree with what

>>18717684

This guy said.
>>
File: 1484385350128.jpg (21KB, 480x356px) Image search: [Google]
1484385350128.jpg
21KB, 480x356px
>>18719027
What does it mean if I have never felt love

I've never loved anyone and I don't think anyone has ever loved me. I guess maybe my parents do but sometimes I think they're faking it.

I don't really feel anything for anyone.
>>
>>18719260
You might as well be a walking corpse in that case, you're already dead just waiting for it to be formalized. Though the love we're talking about is not romantic love, so this shouldn't be a "tfw no gf" issue, the love we're talking about is more of an unconditional good will towards other people. Just learn to enjoy companionship in all its forms, open your heart up and stop being so guarded and the opportunities for enlightenment will come to you.
>>
>>18719260
This kind of damage is irreversible. You can get it managed though.
>>
>>18717755
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gBl6kyZiAU&feature=youtu.be&t=10s
>>
>>18719260
Take MDMA, do it, then you know what love is.
The experience is worth about 200000$ and it only costs 10$.
>>
>>18719260

I know that feel, my parents say they love me, but they don't, they don't even love themselves. If they did they would have looked after their own shit first and not brought life into a world built on bad debt and bad decisions.

The hard part isn't feeling love or compassion, or having empathy / sympathy for others, it's the gnawing feeling that if there is any sort of higher order being, it's a massive, massive cunt. That it would create a world, fill it with people who love each other, and then put you on the outside, where you know it exists, you can see it, but it's not for you, you have to go through life like a husk, unable to do what comes naturally to everyone else, always feeling like an outsider.
>>
>>18719260

How do you feel about animals/nature?
>>
>>18719438
The freemasons have purposefully plunged the world into perpetual chaos to bring about the second coming of Jesus Christ. The world we see today isn't the natural state of things, but actively being destroyed for this purpose.
If I'm correct with what I know this mess will all come to an end around 2020, so hang in there.

You can also try MDMA in the meantime, to get a glimpse of what the world has to offer in terms of happiness.
>>
How do you guys love other people so easily? All those ''peace and love'' people i know of are incredibly naive, they think they can just open the borders for all kinds of people from the worlds most dysfunctional societets and spend billions of and billions of tax money that isn't theirs and that nothing bad will come of it and that it will be ok if they just are chill and full of love about it.

I feel love for animals, trees and nature is general. But those people? There must be some kind of balance between reason and unconditional love.
>>
>>18719490
Most of them are just virtue signalling, they want to accept refugees because they don't have to sacrifice anything to get the feeling of being a 'good person'.

If they actually had to open up their homes to these people they wouldn't do it.
>>
Everything exists for love's sake not for the sake of love.
>>
>>18719458
Bruh how do u know this I thought I was the only one who got to see the the years ahead of us today..
>>
File: Buddha5.jpg (27KB, 228x192px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha5.jpg
27KB, 228x192px
>>18717667
I know bliss.
>>
Why do I feel like I have seen the future and why can I hear wat people might be thinking
>>
>>18719512
"Major Arcana", the trump cards of the Tarot card game
They are playing out the cards since the year 2000
Bush was the fool elected in 2000: Card 0
Bush was "the fool" for knocking down the twin towers and building 7, which represent the High Priestess, in 2001 so they did no longer stand in 2002: Card 2
We got a new pope in 2005: Card 5
2016 Trump was elected president: "Trump" tower.

https://youtu.be/qCVLfewqCUs?t=1h59m56s
>>
>>18719529
cuz ur schizo, get meds
>>
The whole interview is great and very interesting, but if you want to hear how David realized that infinite love is everything, go to 8:43.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=79u0Zh4ebus
>>
>>18719458

I've done mdma countless times anon, it's probably the only reason I didn't kill myself when I was 19. However I'm 29 now, and I either do it, enjoy it, end up relying on it in social situations / to connect with people, then tolerance happens, I have to have a break, and then I'm back to being disconnected again.

Like when I'm in that state, it's all so easy, so effortless, but then the drug wears off, and I end up back to being a high functioning neurotic mess :/.
>>
>>18719622
I have only done it around 7 times. For me the effect totally shifted from pure bliss to hell so I stopped doing it. Also your cognitive function and happiness suffers for 6 months afterwards (so if anybody wants to try it, don't do it before exams week, and space it 3-6 months from your first to second time taking it, not like me who took it 2 days in a row and could basically smell the neurons cooking up there).
But knowing that there actually is love and bliss in this world is a priceless experience I wouldn't have ever thought possible before I took it. That is such a valuable lesson I think to have experienced the goal of all this mess for a brief time, because after that you know where you want to go in your life, what to reach for. Before I did MDMA I though love was just a myth, now I know it's out there.
So if I was you I would just stop taking it because it's probably more sorrow than happiness now for you as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj5Sd3BRm_I&feature=youtu.be&t=1m21s
>>
>>18719409
this is what cured me the only problem is I havnt been able to find real MDMA in 5 years since I tried it
>>
Problem with MDMA is you will never feel as empathetic and happy without it, and it will haunt you whenever you are out with people or girls or whatever

Before I touched any drugs I was a far happier person
>>
>>18719832
the high is so ridiculous of the charts that you wouldn't even want to feel as happy as that all the time in my opinion. 50% of that is even too much probably.

Also try to go completely straight edge and nofap hardmode to feel deeper emotions organically.

>>18719812
do the bitcoins
>>
>>18719850
as in buy online how safe is that?
>>
>>18720488
Buy small quantities, you'll be fine. Don't get greedy. And if it's your first time getting 'busted', mostly by the toll. You can just say 'I didn't order it'. After that, never get busted again. Pro tip.
>>
>>18717667
Its not about forcing a feeling of love on aspects of reality that you don't love. Its about realising that it's all you, it's ok to be selfish if you consider everything a part of the great self. You lose the 'Me Vs The World' attitude and realise that what you really want is to enrich the collective experience. You don't envy the rich, you get excited about living as them. You don't want to fight your enemies, you know they are just you on a really bad day. Ultimately all the love and hate you share with the world, you share with yourself.

>>18719438
>if there is any sort of higher order being, it's a massive, massive cunt
Don't be so hard on yourself bro. I know you don't remember, but there was once a time when we knew everything. Literally all the information in the universe was our memory. We found out that knowing isn't nearly as much fun as finding out, so we forgot. Now here we are finding out again. What's it like to be you? Don't tell me, I'll be you next time and find out for myself.
>>
>that pure love for everything is the answer.
BAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
>>
I was always trying to love myself and everything as a whole. There were many moments where I thought I had found true love, moments filled with amazing blissful feelings, moments that felt like being touched by God himself. There was only one problem that seemed to reappear time after time without mistake. No matter how permanent I thought this love was there always came a time where something came along and made me hate myself or the world again. This greatly upset me, as I again and again felt I had failed, so I had to try again. So one day, when I had enough of this repeating cycle I asked myself in a moment of true confusion "Does really peace lie in love itself?" and it hit me, that it neither lies in love nor hate and that the goal was to to stand in the middle of it, that space of consciousness where neither love nor hate could affect my being. This realization and change of perception changed my reaction towards myself and everything else, as it eliminated the need to either like or dislike myself or a situation, allowing me to witness what IS with the simple appreciation of it, either good or bad. Now I see the beauty in all the contrasts of existence as it all seems equally phenomenal to me. The moment I stopped clinging to love was the moment I truly loved and this love is no longer a fleeting one, as there is no longer a bad that can shake me away from it.
>>
>>18721228
It is. Cynicism doesn't improve your life, it destroys your soul
>>
>>
>>18722911
Sounds like love.

>>18723942
It does.
>>
>>18719490
It's virtue signaling as the other anon said. You can love anybody and still tell them to stay in their fucking countries and sort things out because in the end we will both be better off and not in the hands of manipulative overlords.

You are just afraid. Let go of that fear. Nobody is going to take your shit away.
>>
File: 3f32e770698b48f2be654b51c4759166.jpg (280KB, 1263x1536px) Image search: [Google]
3f32e770698b48f2be654b51c4759166.jpg
280KB, 1263x1536px
This is a serious question - why aren;t more health officials pushing for meditation ?

I had severe anxiety, depression and an inability to forgive myself for any failure, and be borderline suicidal with remorse and regret if I ever truly did something bad.

I tried antidepressants and it just made me feel flat and hungry for a few weeks and when the pills wore off the old feelings came back.

But when I started meditation and stuck to it for a few months, I found within the first fucking week I was feeling better than I ever had. Why are we pushing pills that are quite dangerous rather than simple meditation?

I saw it on a video once but the guy basically said meditation tomorrow will become the new exercise. 50 years ago people were like why the fuck are you out running and now its the norm and is pushed by doctors f or you to be healthier. Meditation will become the same in the near future
>>
>>18726546
meditations is free
who the fuck pushes for free stuff?
>>
>>18719260
You should take a reasonably large sized dose of LSD. It sounds like you got an underlying problem which is why you just feel completely flat in regards to love with a confusion as to why.

LSD is very good at unearthing things that have always caused you issues but had no idea that THAT was the thing causing the issue.

However do not take LSD if you or your family member suffer from mental illnesses such as Schitz or you have no one around you to look after you whilst you are on it.
>>
>>18726568
I unleashed the schiz, worth.
Took some serious medatitive practice to become 'normal' again. Basically you'll just be stuck in the LSD mindset forever if it gets unleashed, all you have to do is piece together the puzzle in your brain. Like, become the person you want to be, it's quite the freeing experience, beating schizophrenia, that is.
>>18726546
>Meditation, Exercise and 'healthy' food
I have a green pill on what healthy food is somewhere, not digging it up right now.
Obviously your meditative practices should focus on fixing your ego and becoming your spirit, don't kill your ego, as it is part of you, just nurture it like a child. It's not JUST meditating, even though it can and will certainly help a lot.
>>
>>18719490
Loving people and accepting them for who they are doesn't necessarily mean you open your house up to every homeless person you meet. Having compassion for people and small acts that help them when possible is enough, you don't need to live like an ascetic and completely deny yourself to serve other people, no-one expects that. Even the Bible says there will always be rich people and poor people, what matters is not judging others based on their circumstances.
>>
>>18726546
>He thinks the world doesn't revolve around money
>He thinks people getting better is what society is set up for
>He hasn't realized science is funded by people with vested interests in a specific outcome
>>
You're on the right path my man. Just live and love and spread the message. That kind of mind is the most useful and can get anything done. What do you want to do now? When you do it for the right reasons it will happen. See the world clearly for what it is, isn't, what we don't even know, and what it could be.

>>18719260
It's very hard to see the picture sometimes, especially when you don't even know exactly what you're looking for. Just know that one day you'll realize who you are and where you fit in here and that'll be just right with you, and for that I love you even if I don't know you. I know firsthand how sentimental stuff can sound when you're jaded, but just try. I know I never truly did for a while.

>>18719490
With so damn much to go around we can rehabilitate anyone and everyone. That word makes it sound scary. When you see that beautiful sunlit path there is no other choice but to walk it, just gotta find it first.

A lot of good knowledge in this thread.
>>
>>18721228
pure love cannot be achieved without happiness. The source of love is happines (bliss). When you can learn to be happy (more like blissful) without any outside object, love follows. Then it flows outside of you. After that can only come right thoughts, speech and actions.
>>
You shouldn't replace every emotion with love. If you love EVERYTHING then it loses a lot of meaning.
>>
This new age faggotry is quite annoying. It's all for a good cause and it makes you sleep better at night, then go for it by all means! But I'm seeing more pure ignorance here than pure love. Go eat more shrooms and lsd and get more and more lost in your own mind while thinking you're fully woke from your trippy experiences man.
>>
>>18727044
Cannot be stressed enough, but realize that the human mind is so naturally inclined to the unknown, to explore and express itself. Although its hard to lose sight of that, you are completely right and its good that you are spreading that message even if so cynically. Just think about the people you want to reach and how you want to reach them.
>>
>>18717667
To the brothers who preach love. You may need to become more active. Something big is happening, everyone has felt it or read about it in some way. Fear and Hatred are about to pour in to the world in overwhelming force. Make sure your heart is ready to love even after great strife and loss.
>>
>>18719260
One very interesting possible remedy is to think about all the times you have caused your parents to feel pain and to feel remorse for that.
>>
File: ksy4r9aj8ejy.png (1MB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
ksy4r9aj8ejy.png
1MB, 650x900px
>>18727000
And of course right after I post this I see this picture. Gotta love the funny coincidences all the time.
>>
>>18727044
I note you didn't actually bother to refute anything, or explain which way of life you thought was better. You need to realize cynicism is poison for the soul, it will make you feel detached from the rest of humanity, apart from it your only consolation being a feeling of superiority that will fade as you realize your superiority is illusory and a bulwark against the truth. Do not give into cynicism.
>>
>>18717667
You might like the Law Of One books, if you're into that kind of thing. It's the most loving message I can imagine, that All is One. But everything is explained very detailedly. Love is EXTREMELY important in the books too. You might like them... :)
>lawofone.info
(Searchable version)
>>
>>18717760
That's because by your own description you inherently forget about critical assesments and logic and only focus on keeping your "love glasses" on. You hippies sure are laughable.
>>
>>18727586
I haven't heard a single person speaking of critical assessments and logic as what they remember fondly about their life. Also who said love and logic are mutually exclusive? You think you can't be educated and also accept love as a way of life? Cynicism has poisoned you so badly that you honestly think that living life graciously and lovingly necessarily means you give up rational thought.
>>
>>18727586
Nobody ever said anything about abandoning critical thinking and rationality. Its not about love in the kumbaya lets all sit around a fuck sense. Its about appreciating human life and consciousness. Working hard to better ourselves and others and the world so we can all have a good life live, all the experiences and feelings and challenges that come with it. Thinking and reflection and progress is always important, nothing said here would do anything to hinder that. We need to focus on appreciating what we have and loving it, with the right intentions and motivations we will achieve it all. You shouldn't laugh in the face of this or call anyone hippies. You should understand that before you criticize because while you're obviously free to criticize, what you said is irrelevant because you missed the point.
>>
>>18717667
>What else do you know?

As you believe it to be, so it is for you.
>>
>>18717667
>What else do you know?

The only way to receive is to give.

Want money? Give money.

Want Love? Give Love.

Even in your poverty.. just give what you have to give.

And you will be given to.
>>
>>18717667
Good reads / vids: everything about non-duality (G.P. Walsh videos are great, for example) and the theory of subjective reality by Steve Pavlina (basically God-consciousness).
>>
>>18726546
Where is the profit in having you free of problems and happy? Much more profitable to have you needing all kinds of shit go carry on.

Besides, you are much easier to control and manipulate if you are afraid, sad and stressed.

>>18726548
In a nutshell
>>
>>18726624
You can't kill your ego anyway. I think what most people need in the current circumstances is to realize they are not their ego, but that it is just a part of who they are, and that all the grievances the ego perceives are not always as objectively a problem as it seems.
>>
>>18727044
Nice despair you got going on there mate!

You want a protip instead of mockery? Here you go: take that feeling of annoyance and reflect on it. Don't just content yourself with "it's because of this new age faggotry" and try to identify the thought that triggers that emotional response. It may take a while, but you will know you have understood what it is when it dissolves.
>>
>>18727586
Nobody is saying anything about abandoning critical thinking you lovely twat. You should try thinking critically without the cynicism and realize they are not inseparable.
>>
File: abstract-minimalist-wallpaper.jpg (496KB, 1709x1068px) Image search: [Google]
abstract-minimalist-wallpaper.jpg
496KB, 1709x1068px
>>18730138
>Nobody is saying anything about abandoning critical thinking you lovely twat. You should try thinking critically without the cynicism and realize they are not inseparable.

this

Also being happy and feeling love don't make you passive.
Good feelings give you a much more productive, constructive and and an overall better perspective.

Stress, fear and pessimism only make us weaker and short-sighted - why would you feel bad about things that haven't even happened?

Life is an active thing.
If you choose bad feelings and fear, you give up the game halfway.
It's simply nonsensical.

The question is: why don't you feel good RIGHT NOW?

A good video about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuQ0pw69b0Q
(Yes, it's about the law of attraction, too - but even if you don't believe in that, the message is still awesome)
>>
>>18730119
>This
Yeah, once I became one with my spirit I saw the world from a new light, now I'm utilizing my ego, it's hard.
Think of achieving a state of pure LOVE towards the world, that's the spirit, and then use the ego to hate through LOVE.
It's quite hard to explain, also you should know your ego, I can't tell you how to play that one.
I'm constantly ironic with my ego, reverse psychology and whatnot. Also split it into the 7 cardinal sins, for every negatively produced thought, I can pinpoint it to a sin, and in this way I have personified my ego, and the more prevalent ones are more active. Think of it as using a tulpa for something else than getting a pony to suck your dick.
Don't delete your ego, if you think you deleted it, you're basically schizophrenic. Fix it and get to know it, play around it. Life is a game.
Also cynicism is prevalent in everyone, it's literally the pursuit of the ego. Once again, play around this, your ego is merely your opponent.
Are you a child that NEEDS to win? That's your ego. Are you fine with playing the game forever and ever? That's your spirit.
Utilize cynicism in everyday life, use it against your ego, use it against others egos, if you can, slam it in their face and explain to them, how and why they're egocentric, and you might be able to get through to their 'humanity'/spirit.
>>
>>18730341
>Don't delete your ego, if you think you deleted it, you're basically schizophrenic.

If you ask me, "deleting" your ego is basically suicide.

You are your ego.
Yes, you can be "more", yes, you can live in harmony with the "Big Picture", but still - you are you.
Otherwise you're basically dead.
>>
File: Cg3d4hlWsAA0fRH.jpg (56KB, 600x627px) Image search: [Google]
Cg3d4hlWsAA0fRH.jpg
56KB, 600x627px
>>18730341
everyone is talking about schizophrenia lately, I have never felt that I was in any way schitzo yet all these posts are trying to get me to think that I am (not yours in particular but I am trying to see if anyone is noticing this)
>>
>>18730913
We all know that you are crazy for real, we can tell the difference in here.
>>
>>18730361
This is what I intended to say, but wouldn't make sense to the festival hippies who are like, MUH EGO IS GONE, I SEE IT CLEARLY NOW..
>>18730913
>You're hearing things
>You're seeing things
>You think you're special
>You are paranoid/overthinking
And by paranoid I don't mean paranoia as in fear I mean being paranoid as in overthinking, I lack words to describe this. Kind of along the lines of that you think something is there, which isn't. At least physically. That's the schizo meme, any practitioner worth his money, could easily be deemed schizo to a psychiatrist, obviously if they're worth their money, they could explain it in the Jung/Freudian way.
>>18730928
Confirmed.
>>
>>18730341
>I became one with my spirit
how were you ever separate?

>I'm utilizing my ego
who is?

whose ego?
its egos ego.
You're always a step behind and consequently full of shit in the ego game. Prove that your ego exists
>>
>>18730978
>This guy is a tripfag, so I'll deliberately miss the point starter pack
Also, you're obviously retarded, which is why you need this starter pack :^)
I haven't a clue why people like you have to utter themselves, especially from the viewpoint of Dunning Kruger.
>>
>>18730341
Weird to see the extra stress on need. Today its been all in my mind the difference between wanting and needing, and how a lot of the time when you NEED something, what you truly want isn't that.

I don't know anything about ego or how any of it works but because you're a tripfag I know for a fact you don't either. I've seen a lot of posts and incorrect knowledge from you, so when you speak with such conviction you get the complete opposite effect. I know you don't give a fuck, and I don't either, but the truth is that a lot of people here do and your words will not be heard or taken seriously.
>>
>>18732536
Disinfo to some, you can't just straight up talk about esotericism without any bias, I am merely trying to guide. I make some 'slip ups', but if you ACTUALLY read the wording, without a bias, I don't make many 'slip ups', it's your bias that jumps to conclusions. Whether that be because you're retarded, because I'm retarded, both or because I'm a tripfag, is up to the individual. I try to contribute. You don't know a darndest about ego, especially for thinking ego has anything to do with tripfagging. :^)
>>
>>18732573
Listen dude, I'm not saying anything about anything. Before I told you my perspective on how you come off, I outwardly said I know nothing about ego or anything really, I hoped that was enough to imply that I wasn't trying to make any assumptions or insult your character. I said that I know you don't know what you're talking about not because you use a tripcode, but because of all the past posts I know are from you. So when you in turn tell me how I know nothing about ego (which I already knew and said) for "thinking ego has anything to do with tripfagging (with an immature smiley face no less)", something I literally never said or implied, it doesn't make you look good.

Again, I'm not saying anything. I'm really not insulting you or telling you how you should be, or anything of the sort. As a human being with similar interests who also uses this board, I'm telling you how you come off and the only reason I take the time to is because I already see that you're trying to contribute and guide people. I believe you could be doing a much better job, thats why I say it. I'm not saying its true of you at all, but you come off as an absolute know it all. The main point of my post was the conviction you speak with. You make a lot more slip ups than you seem to think, and all the defensiveness is completely uncalled for too.

I already stated the fact that it doesn't matter to either of us, that should tell you something. The point is that it matters to the people you're trying to guide and contribute to.
>>
NO

NO

NO

FUCK YOU NIGGER

translation: ALL IS DIFFERENT AND UNEQUAL

SERVE WHAT IS DESERVED

FUCKING NIGGGERRRRR
>>
>>18730955
so I am a schitzo? or I am not and just overthinking? would a psychiatrist call me a schitzo later on in my journey?
>>
>>18730321
Wow that was an amazing video. Instantly subscribed to that guy. I've been on my own journey for Unconditional Love and Happiness lately so that I can be a better person and see the truth in my reality. I've gained a lot of knowledge, but very little wisdom and I'm starting to fall back into bad habits. This video really did help me just now so I thank you for sharing it anon. Eternal Love to you!
>>
>>18732869
XD
Let me write something I could write in 3 sentences in 2k characters.
Be my guest and point out what I 'slipped up' and I'll tell you why you're retarded, oh wait, you can't, because you have no idea. I come off as this, because I only utter myself depending on my knowledge, I don't do one quack outside my comfort zone, and neither should you. .zip it.
>>18733588
Overthinking can be a sign of 'underlying schizophrenia', but come on dude, mental illness is so different, that it barely exists, every case is different. Obviously, it has its upsides being able to point out something so you can work with it. I'm just saying if someone on this board calls you a schizo, it's something along the lines of that, don't be bothered.
>>
>>18734837
Glad I could help.
I found his videos a few weeks ago and I love them.
I've always thought that rational thinking is the key to the consciousness, but now I try to focus on my feelings.
>>
>>18735573
That's quite similar to how I used to feel. I always wanted to be superior in intelligence above anyone else, especially because there definitely is lack of rational thinking, but taking the extreme is no way to combat that. What an illusionary life I lived to think I could be smarter than anyone else. Still though, there are a lot of just straight up "sheep" roaming around who have no open mind whatsoever. Its not my place to judge, as I now know, but only to inform. Still, it's hard not to judge someone when it's clear as day they don't think for themselves. Especially when you feel sad for them. Anyways thanks and I better stop typing before I start ranting lol. Probably going to go meditate or sleep or both.
>>
File: eoxNJCX.jpg (38KB, 508x600px) Image search: [Google]
eoxNJCX.jpg
38KB, 508x600px
>>18717667
This quote here helped shape my life.

What else do I know that I can share? The "shitposters" and people who seem unnecessarily angry and emotional are backfill-souls. Those are the ones who have not transcended further with the rest of humanity. They have little understanding of what is transpiring, but they do know how to use an easily available emotion - anger and frustration. Like a growing child, learning to wake and gain ego. The rest of us have woke and are transcending with the Earth. Things are changing, we can all feel it.

They will ascend further, on their own time.

Tldr: You do not wake anyone up from the matrix who does not want to be woken up from the matrix. We are all as one, together.
>>
>>18735450
I mean it's so different from person to person, that you can barely categorize people, ADHD, schizophrenic, Bipolar or whatever. Everything just comes from trauma or some genetics, all tailored specifically for your ego and person. A diagnosis doesn't help nearly as much as getting to the bottom of what you are, as a person. A diagnosis helps with medicine, and neurological treatments, not much else. Which is why I despise psychiatry, they pretend to be psychologists/therapists, they pretend like they have extensive knowledge of medicines and neurological treatments, they don't know what the medicine and neurological treatments are for, but what they do, they do some SERIOUS damage to a lot of people every day, by pretending to be oh so enlightened, it's quite sad.
If you ever talk with a real therapist, they would never diagnose you, they could tell you why and how the conclusion has been taken that you're schizo/ADHD or whatever, but they'll be digging in the underlying problems, not giving a fuck about your diagnosis.
>>
9 days remaining.

Ego. A lot of people assume that destroying/removing ego 'is' the answer. When communicating with another in order to help them 'ascend', it can be. Attempts to aid/help anothers ego can be perceived as an attack, so when you are able to make yours like water|mirror they will soon see them in you and vice versa.

The trouble many go through when their ego gets rattled (or, by their perceptions, destroyed) is they believe that having ANY ego is bad. This is untrue. The ego is what makes us a unique perspective on the universe, it is how we are both 'god' and 'human'. The single point of both god/human, and the line that is drawn between them. We can draw more than just one line, and we can all draw them in our OWN way.

It is more accurate to say the human body/perceptions are limited and you cannot transcend them specifically, but you can rotate things in/out of your perspective.

An object is infinity; you merely hold a perspective on an object.

It has been quite a tiring journey waking so many people up.

I believe you were worth it.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.