[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cicada 3301's 2017 puzzle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 13

File: TVWoU7G.png (57KB, 427x425px) Image search: [Google]
TVWoU7G.png
57KB, 427x425px
Here's the summery for any body who missed da puzzle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm_xFQ4EiWA
>>
File: 9AQaicpb_801x801.jpg (321KB, 801x801px) Image search: [Google]
9AQaicpb_801x801.jpg
321KB, 801x801px
So was cicada a way to wake souls up?

Whats up with the pages of the book btw?
>>
if you see it as a puzzle you already failed.
>>
>>18719747
"A puzzle" is just a word. What would be a better word for it?
>>
>>18719874
Path. Great Journey toward the end of all things.

All we need is some one to lean on.
>>
File: 1341485-eggman.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1341485-eggman.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
this is the worst wake up movement on the history of mankind go watch quasiluminous channel keep it simple if you want to be taken serious you larping idiot or else nobody will ever ever give a fuck about your stupids nonsense, you are not serious with your cause if you really want to wake up people like you say in first place you make this shit I MEAN LOOK AT THE OP IMAGE YOU FILTHY FUCKING RETARD WHAT DO YOU WANT TO PROVE ? WHO ARE YOU FOOLING WITH YOUR DOUBLE MORAL STANDARS!!!!!!! YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK FOR ANYONE BUT YOURSELF
>>
>>18720543
I can't make the puzzles either.
>>
File: 1458175381909.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458175381909.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>18720551
AHAHAHA VERY FUNNY DUDE
>>
>>18720543
Newfriend?
>>
>>18720543
What's the matter, too complex for you weenie?

Looks like not everyone is cut out for enlightenment like I am :)
>>
>>18720604
You haven't solved anything either. the hell are you on about.
>>
>>18720626
>You haven't solved anything either.

Au contraire. There are some here who have excelled when presented with this opportunity.
>>
>>18720642
Opportunity for what?

Faster shitposting?
>>
it is a "audition" for a third brother role, be carefull, your feet may lead you to places you could never imagine
>>
>>18720626
you make me feel bad for being half french, the one who forgot about mother is you and all of you bunch of wannabe cultist

>>18720604
you dont know enlightment if you never speak your intent every day 24/7 to the sun i mean you DONT EVEN UNDERSTAN THE SON wich is the sun and the collective mass of the whole, the sun is a very important part of the french culture and you dont even know why hahaha and you are french, even mexicans indians know more about this than you, go and praise your works of freemasons like shakespear or every faggot with a face side photo but first remember that the movie eyes wide shut is about what this fuckers have to do first to woman plus gay anal sex before you glorify his ondores lies
>>
>>18720626
MEAN THIS FAGGOT SACREE BLOO GARAGE WHICH DOESNT TAKE A BATH DAILY
>>18720604
>>
>>18720698
>>18720709
Such a disappointment.

Why not give it another try? Think really hard this time, maybe you'll figure it out :)
>>
>>18720698
Stop living in the catacombs it's affecting your brain.
>>
We're not getting a puzzle this year as nobody solved Libre Primus yet.
>>
>>18720743
It's Liber primus, and I don't think they can't prevent any of our temperamental genius from solving it.
>>
>>18720743
>nobody solved Libre Primus yet.

Heh
>>
>>18720757
can or can't? whacha saiyng?
>>18720762
Fully?
>>
>>18720942
>>18720698
>>18720626
>>18720543

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTQXiLlECoY

Ill just leave this here... Epiphany s33ks the devoted.
>>
>>18720543

https://darvish.wordpress.com/2006/08/15/gift-of-the-mirror/
>>
Alles oki doki in a moki ? Ist da echtes Gold dabei ?
>>
>>18721407
Mit Zertifikat mein schatz. Wann kommst du?

When i was 6 years old my father told me not to look into the sun.
>>
>>18720762
>Liber Primus

"Lay upon the sinner his sin
Lay upon the transgresser his transgression
Punish him a little when he breaks loose,
Do not drive him too hard or he perishes
Rather than the flood,
Would that a lion had ravaged mankind.
Rather than the flood,
Would that a wolf had ravaged mankind.
Rather than the flood,
Would that famine had wasted the world.
Rather than the flood,
Would that pestilence had wasted mankind.
Rather than the flood."
>>
>>18721058
meh bunch of cultist pretentious maggot, this is nothing new and every culture and almost everyfucking videogame makes a cliche about this topic, go and explain this to somebody who believes on history or politics or someone who believe on the news
>>
>>18721556
>calling Rumi a cultist maggot

Oh well. Sleep tight then.
>>
>>18721407
Keine Ahnung Schatz :( was machen ? You now i was always heliophila .. when i was 20 years Old i met the Love of My life.
>>
call me when you larpings fags can do this whit your brain like in the moses pictures or every paint whit a hidden VVVAAA and dont bring me le kazz im already a deman because this shit is beyond pathetic
>>
>>18721592
Arbeit arbeit. :) Willst du jetzt da warten oder wie? Hast du sehr schön gesagt mein herz. Liebe dich und kuess dich
>>
>>18721593
>larping
Larping what? How to larp something one doesn't really know - and if one knows - one doesnät have to larp no more?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnLWa3ij0pk
>>
>>18717647
Is that picture the gravametric tensor in Einsteins equations?
>>
>>18717647
Thats euler's totient function
>>
>>18721772
(Its proof, actually)
>>
>>18721570
who the fuck is rumi an why i should caree about what a net wrote on his blog, he is another pretentious idiot like a lesser emanation from the pope.. everybody is a filthy fucking retard except for me on this thread and the fact that the same 3 posters will reply to this post is the proof

>>18721743
literally a nigger tier quote like: DO ACTIONS LEAD TO ENLIGHMENT OR ENLIGHMENT LEADS TO ACTIONS XDDDDD
you picked the worst saturday cartoon as example of something not even ayahuasca larping idiots know what is beyon the machine not even you fags i can see how you fags will be the first on the line of ayylmao probing

>>18721762
and then you remember that einstein was another larping pretentious motherfucker who doesnt love all and exclude none and he was a wife beater and a incest fag and another living proof on how degenerated is every public face of the elite wich every person worships on all of this fake history books like crystoball my ass, you guys probably will be like this fuckers if you had a chance
>>
>>18721802
The cartoon ain't example of anything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeZe2qPLPh0
>>
people need to stop associating cicada with that mystical shit. its an arg and nothing else. people didnt die or disappear or A S C E N D or anything. also this thing here is a fake and it has no signature. there is nothing to see here

grow up /x/
>>
File: YHVH.gif (37KB, 300x348px) Image search: [Google]
YHVH.gif
37KB, 300x348px
ok someone of you fags is messing with me so you better fucking stop whatever of you guys is doing this
>>
>>18721802
>you guys probably will be like this fuckers if you had a chance
Some people can't keep their feefees and cold information apart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vREzC7ORE0
>>
>>18721802
yeah the gravimetric tensor he stole from Dirac anyway.
>>
File: photo.jpg (25KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
25KB, 408x408px
>>18721848
Leave YHVH to me
>>
>>18721862
Newfag to /x/, what is this? spoonfeed pls
>>
Calm down hanz.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6HobTJ2jnk
>>
>>18721929
Okay thanks. So basically you're trying to make a meme of yourself or someone else?
>>
>>18721628
The truth is always beautiful and pure Mein Herz . Ja ich bleib auf jeden Fall noch ein wenig. Du kennst mich ich komme dann einfach . Liebe dich mehr !
>>
>>18722151
Ess was mein herz. Wie recht du hast. 777 Kuesse auf dein nacken
>>
>>18720672
Day 1: An intensive course of plastic surgery
>>
>>18721956
kill yourself please
>>
>>18721956
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56gzV0od6DU
The more you spread the less you control.
>>
>>18722167
Darauf hab ich gewartet haha - du bitte auch do me the favor <3 . Was macht mein Tiger gib ihm auch ein Kuss auf sein Nacken .. wie läufst grad deine " Arbeit " :)
>>
>>18722260
>>
>>18720465
why don't you lean on my cock you faggot
>>
>>18722247
Gut bisher. Hatte grad eine kleine abhaertung und brauche etwas ablenkung kurz haha. Er hat sein trockenfutter gegessen und schlaeft jetzt. Komm bald heim herz kuess dich
>>
>>18720465
>What will we do when we get old?
>Will we walk down the same road?
>>
>>18722275
Geh sterben faggot dann wirste es sehen . Alles hat ein Ende nur die Wurst hat 2
>>
>>18722300
All around the wind blows

>Set your world on fire, seek those who fan the flames.
>Neva forgetti

OM 7777
>>
>>18722285
Kleine Abhärtung ? Owiiii will seine kleinen verschmausten Ohren knuddeln . Du bist my cirgarett After sex
>>
>>18722371
Nicht hier haha alles gut keine sorge ;) bis spaeter Ms. Applebottom <3

>>18722336
>>
>>18722414
I know it because Tyler knows it . Zwischen richtig und falsch liegt ein Ort - dort treffen wir uns <3
>>
>>18722465
Wo bleibst du tigo? Is mal langsam gut jetzt oder nicht?
>>
>>18723057
Ja ich denke ich fahre jetzt net hin her sie wird wahrscheinlich operiert :( . Spätestem um 12-13 bin ich da . Liebe dich schlaf gut
>>
>>18723352
Hab grad meine jacke angezogen. Geh jetzt mit chicco du spinnst doch ey... Wie du meinst ja ich dich auch
>>
>>18723363
Wieso den das , vor allem um die Uhrzeit ? Sogar ich will net alleine raus warte bis es wieder hell ist .. liebe dich und küss dich mein Herz
>>
>>18723396
Weil er sich schon bereit gemacht hatte. Das baby kommt jetzt oder?
>>
>>18723477
Okay , ja hoffentlich . Wieso fragst du so ? Ich bring Frühstück mit mein Herz geh du jetzt ein wenig schlafen ich küss dich wach <3
>>
>>18723523
Ich denk mein bestes damit alles gut geht. Es kommt jetzt hat mir ein vogel gezwitschert die sonne geht auch gleich auf
>>
>>18723477
Wie süss du bist mein Herz vor allem Check your 77 . Schlaf du jetzt oder warte auf mich und nach dem Frühstück kuscheln wir uns in die Sonne .. liebe dich bebi <3
>>
>>18717647
Really the clues moving on are really unnerving this time.

I'm not saying this isn't a bunch of kids who thought of this in some #IRC channel. Since that is what it always is.

But if this was some sci-fi movie I'd be shitting bricks.

>The clues are alluding to climate change and ultimately WWIII. If winter no longer is a force to hold back war machines in Eurasia then war will rage and rage and rage.

>An 'ark' has been built somewhere underground. Only the Chosen Ones(tm) get an RSVP. The entire event is a screening process to locate people with superior intellect and 'tag' em for future reference.

>Once it's 'really, really for real and no shit this time Happening' the Chosen will be called to this ark.

>This coming nuclear war is considered a blessing in disguise. Ultimately the universe and nature don't into sentimentality. In other words us average folk can eat a bowl of radioactive dicks. The Bomb(tm) is only doing what natural selection should have been doing with our species all along. (Enjoy ur future as a ghoul.)

>When the poison clears the Chosen Ones will create a brand new society in which eugenics is embraced and moral and ethical concerns will never hold back progress.

>Several clues include trumpets, which allude to various apocalyptic events in several mythologies: 'Start getting your bags packed.'
>>
>>18723817
Trust in the Lord, anon. This too shall pass.
>>
File: niqueolauscagebrokenfrominside.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
niqueolauscagebrokenfrominside.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>>18723817

Seriously man this offends my intelligence on so many different levels.

>WWIII is cancelled, sorry to disappoint you.

>Are you reffering to Vault 7? If yes, i can tell you you are dead wrong about this.

>The coming nuclear war? What the fuck are you even talking about?

>The universe makes no mistakes. And all that lives is holy and wholy.

>Apocalypse literally means to reveal what was once hidden. Nothing more.

I'll give you a hint. Atom Bomb is ADAM Bomb actually. In fact it detonated more than one month ago maybe even much earlier. Meditate on this.

You should seriously consider to remove all electronical devices from your household as it doesn't seem to benefit you in any way. Your mind is just poisenend beyond belief. Do yourself the favour and go outside, look into the sun. Empty your mind. Maybe then you'll actually really shit bricks.

Seriously.
>>
>>18723914
Search 4plebs for threads named Cupid Week. Maybe that helps you.
>>
>>18723817
Oh and references to Mars.

Which could mean war and it could also mean the R&D push for mars colonisation is merely a front 'for figuring out how to build a cramped, sealed off long term habitat on earth and keep the humans inside from killing and raping each other to death'.
>>
>>18723817
I mean you.
>>
>>18723914
>I'll give you a hint. Atom Bomb is ADAM Bomb actually. In fact it detonated more than one month ago maybe even much earlier. Meditate on this.
I'm not that guy, but go on...
>>
>>18723941
>Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a hollywood basement.

Do you even occult?
>>
>>18723944
A Koan

A man decided to go and study with a master. He went to the door of the master "Who are you who wishes to study here?" asked the master. The student told the master his name. "That is not what you are that is only what you are called. "Who are you who wishes to study here?" he asked again. The man thought for a moment and replied, "I am a professor." "That is what you do, not what you are" replied the master. "Who are you who wishes to study here?" Confused, the man thought some more. Finally, he answered, "I am a human being." "That is only your species, not who you are. "Who are you who wishes to study here?" asked the master again. After a moment of thought, the professor replied, "I am a consciousness inhabiting an arbitrary body." "That is merely what you are not who you are. Who are you who wishes to study here?" The man was getting irritated. "I am," he started, but he could not think of anything else to say, so he trailed off. After a long pause the master replied "Then you are welcome to come study."
>>
>>18723962
You're not really gonna try and hit me with that old one, are you?
>>
>>18724027
It's an old one, but a gold one.

There is no way to actually explain truth to someone. You need to feel it yourself to truly be awake. I'm sorry if that answer isn't satisfying but it is in fact true.

Reverse Cicacada 3301 and google maybe you'll find some relevant pastebin. But reading alone won't help. Being all one might help.
>>
>>18724037
What truth do you presume I don't know?
>>
>>18724071
Well, i posted that Koan from the Liber. You said it's "an old one". So i assume you you didn't get the meaning behind it? That little Koan has in fact all the truth you need to know.

Who are you? Tell me now.
>>
>>18724083
tsk tsk tsk

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה

Say it. Say it faster. Say it faster. Say it faster and faster and faster and faster and faster until you don't even know you're saying anything at all. And then say it faster. Until it becomes sound. Say it until there is no beginning and no end.

Then say it faster. Until you've gone passed sound. Until it becomes breath.

There.
>>
>>18724123
>>
God, I hate this bull shit. Cicada 3301 is not really paranormal. Does Slenderman rape you when you finally get to the last clue?

If someone has actually solved this gay ass rpg puzzle, what happens?
>>
>>18724155
Humbled love.
>>
>>18723553
Was machst du mein Herz alles okay ? Hast du meine letzte Nachricht nicht bekommen ?
>>
>>18724966
Nein. Was ist los??
>>
File: meinfuhrer98f1b2b5bec.jpg (16KB, 350x252px) Image search: [Google]
meinfuhrer98f1b2b5bec.jpg
16KB, 350x252px
>>18723817
>An 'ark' has been built somewhere underground. Only the Chosen Ones(tm) get an RSVP. The entire event is a screening process to locate people with superior intellect and 'tag' em for future reference

I'll be there with my great ideas.
>>
fake and gay

you're letting some retard get youtube traffic off you because you can't read
>>
>>18724978
Wie nein ? Soll ich jetzt kommen ?
>>
>>18723817
>and moral and ethical concerns will never hold back progress.
There aren't morals, that don't hold back progress? I think there are.
I think Rand for example had it pretty close in "Virtue of selfishness" (and in between the lines in others).
>>
>>18725011
Ja klar was ne dumme frage
>>
>>18725158
Soll ich jetzt noch was einkaufen steh hier Grad auf der Baustelle im Stau
>>
Alright. So that Antikythera Mechanism anagrams to "I'm the Mistaken Anarchy"

I was trying to figure out what that could mean. The Antikythera Mechanism is an ancient analogue computer which predicted space shit; tracked the planets, that type of stuff.
It tracked the chaos or the anarchy of the universe.
What if instead of predicting, this thing programmed?
It is the "mistaken anarchy" makes it sound like what it is doing is intentional.
>>
>>18725486
Bump
>>
>>18720642
sure u keep tellin yourself that
>>
No pgp no cicada
>>
File: ddddddd.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ddddddd.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>18721874
>>18721854
>>18721813

like fucking poetry, i can read you guys like an open book
>>18721813
>disney
muh secret club of cool wild grandpas with lots of money where we overdose with cocaine and bitches yayyyyyy!

>>18721570
le awaken faggot who is posting on the wrong site to prove he is not sleeping
>>
>>18727353
Sure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA3IAifenJE
>>
>>18727502
try yopo and tell me what the fuck is going on with the world before you said you are awaken
>>
>>18727502
>>18727911
He read my mind, so...harmonics
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.