[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defense against demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: evildead-possessed-demon.jpg (18KB, 450x329px) Image search: [Google]
evildead-possessed-demon.jpg
18KB, 450x329px
Someone under demonic possession is trying to kill you. What do you do? What kind of magical defense can be used in such short notice?
>>
Shotgun to the face. One with a slug, the other with buckshot filled with salt.

Then move to the bahamas. Bye bye.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60sQ3W11zTQ
>>
Any conventional purifying items: Salt, Honey, Silver, or certain herbs like sage.

Holy symbols like a crucifix (with Jesus on it. A normal cross doesn't work), or Star of David
>>
Punches
over
and over
and over
and over
and over again

Surely you'll end up beating the demonic cunt so badly that it'll stop coming after you right

>captcha ks Kickwillie

Why didn't l think of that
>>
bath salts antidote
>>
File: 46132118 .jpg (102KB, 522x750px) Image search: [Google]
46132118 .jpg
102KB, 522x750px
>>
>>18717224
Call the police, what the fuck do you think? Or do you think the police won't help?

>Help, police, someone is trying to kill me!
>Yes, citizen, we're on our way- wait, he isn't possessed by a demon is he?
>Yes, help!
>Fuck that, you're on your own.
>>
Magical defense? Nothing that I'd consider usable within reason unless provided with some A1 evidence that it was a presence and not someone being autistic
>>
>>18717224

wrestle to the ground and donkey punch into oblivion
>>
>>18717224
Same thing I'd do if anyone else who is trying to kill me: my AR-15 with 30 rounds of 5.56 to center of mass. Once the host shell is eliminated I can deal with the demon in a more leisurely fashion.
>>
File: Grey_Knight.jpg (469KB, 803x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Grey_Knight.jpg
469KB, 803x1200px
>>18717224
send these guys
>>
>>18717741

i live in a country(west-eu) where citizens can't legally own a rifle. feelsbadman. doesn't stop the shootings though...
>>
A firm backhand to the face.
Then stare them down, point at them. Tell them how disappointed you are.
>>
>>18717619
Police response is a good 10-20 mins
Have fun being slaughtered
>>
File: P7VNoBF.gif (83KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
P7VNoBF.gif
83KB, 500x333px
>>18717224
Well OP I've got a rock that repels demons, I've had it in front of my house for years and I've never seen any demons around here, i could part with it for $500.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.