[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you schizophrenic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15

I am diagnosed as schizoaffective for 4 years. Was recently diagnosed with schizophrenia
>I will talk about my recent hospitalization. I was booked by the highway patrol a few miles outside Madera county for " being on bath salts ". This was not the case however as I was completely sober . Had not eaten or drank water for 2 days and had not slept. I had been reciting buddhist prayers and sitting meditation. At this point i thought i could eat the elements through the pores of my skin so they handcuffed me and i thought my pores could transmute the handcuffs into tungsten form dna manipulation. The cops wreslted me to the ground and i struggled to majntain my composure. I looked on the scene with a bit of interest and faith. The handcuffs dug deep into my skin. I still have scars to this day. once in the hospital i thought everyone was in on a conspriacy to farm bovine animals as brain mahines for the alien drone apocalypse. I beleived that the hospital had invisible floors where invisible heads in formaldehyde fought endless wars to destroy alien races through drone pay-technology. My purpose of being in the hospital was apprent to me : I was to undergo a serious procedure to turn my body into Jiang si: the chinese ultimate vampiric predator. I saw a lady who looked like the ancient one from Dr Strange. She gave me a look of understanding as the cops rolled me into the icu. I pissed in a sampler cup they gave to me as they restrained my arms and legs. I managed to make the stream arc and nearly hit one of the cops. I though i was going to meet my friends of previous lifetimes and that an old friend had came from japan by walking on the ocean floor to look over me. They put me in the room with a security guard and I continued to fight the power. Triggering in him a deep uncertainty that what he was doing was worthwhile. They gave me a large dose of Ativan and incubated me.
>>
I dont remember the next two days I woke up intermittently with three needles in my left arm and one iv in my right. My arm puffed up like baloon 5 inches across. I thought I was turning. into luffy from one piece. The next few weeks were spent in an intense state of suspicion and paranoia coupled with physical distress. They gave me a large dose of haldol which paralyzed me for a day after bringing me into court and declaring me gravely disabled. I am on 9 mg of invega ( paliperidone). and 40 mg of Prozac. Thank you for listening to my story.
>>
Yeah, you're fucking insane alright.
>>
In schizophrenic and there is nothing you can do to make me stop discontinuing my medication, Dr. holloway.
>>
Just tryina start a discussion of the paranormal with direct experience of such. Please, tell me whats going on. this was all real. Hospitals are the devil's playground.
>>
>>18716839
Did your descent happen quickly?
I had a friend who pretty much snapped in one day. She'd been hospitalized ever since. One of the most intelligent, lively, beautiful people I have ever know.
Was it fast for you? Did you one day just decide to behave on your thoughts and did you realize how differently you behaved than the ones around you?
Tell me more about where you're at psychologically.
>>
Hello. I actually did snap pretty much overnight. Had a massive psychosis. I was quitting smoking for about 9 months and then I went to oakland with my cousin who is an alcoholic and smokes cigarretes. I swear I brought back a demonic presense or more than that when We returned. I totally snapped and thought of myself as a demon possessed "initiator" for new initiates. I thought i was in a cyber-cage that everything around me was creating itself spontaneously like a robot. I went insane and started hearing voices of my friends calling me a thug and a gangster like a space galaxy most wanted type deal. I also started seeing people and faces in the moving shadows. I started not sleeping i was staying up 24 - 48 hours and spitting on myself and pissing myself in my room. The weirdest thing is that my parents didn't stop me or try to stop me. They almost encougraged my behavior. I went for a botu a month without leaving my room and spitting in a bucket. And pissing in a bucket. No showers. I was just sitting on my bed thinking about paraelle dimensions. Then one day i snapped even further and bounced thats when i went 3 days on the freeway and got booked by the highway patrol. I am willing to talk a lot more about this but 4chan captha is really annoying.
>>
>>18716839
Why would you resist if they were going to turn you into a fucking kickass vampire.
>>
>>>
> Anonymous 03/02/17(Thu)17:10:59 No.18717015▶
>>>18716839 (OP)
>Why would you resist if they were going to turn you into a fucking kickass vampire.
I didndt tell you the fucked up part. It was a transgender vampire. I was to invade the Chinese transgender scene as a Demon Confidential informant.
>>
>>18716839
I really like that painting or picture. Whatever that is.
>>
>>18717000
Do you think there's something wrong with you or do you think you see things differently?
What is your opinion on our reality?
>>
>>18716843
I too am on invega and olanzepine as well as 40 mg prozac. I attacked my father one night because I thought he was trying to turn me into a werewolf.
>>
>>18717136
>Anonymous 03/02/17(Thu)17:16:48 No.18717042▶
>>>18716839 (OP)
>I really like that painting or picture. Whatever that is.
>>>
> Anonymous 03/02/17(Thu)17:41:46 No.18717136▶
>>>18717000
>Do you think there's something wrong with you or do you think you see things differently?
>What is your opinion on our reality?
I think that I was in contact with some dangerous entities. Some still reside in my body. I think I have special awareness of other dimensions and timelines.
>>
>>18717159
Bummer man I don't know what being on two antipsychotics is like. Must be rough.
>>
>>18717000
Also my Tripz. Good shit.
>>
>>18717136
I think that we exist in a strange world that is terraformed by aliens that exist under the surface of the earth. If you look at a map of the California coastline there are messages that resurface in images of cracked asphalt. I realized this as I was walking down the frontier road for 30 miles during my psychosis. Everything is socially engineered to create psychopaths and sociopaths. The structure of society is such that it is impossible to escape if you are born into it. A simple walk down a freeway will show you things you never have experienced - true terror and illumination. I think that the weather is all controlled by the aliens as well, who are planning for a massive psychological/geological operation with the san andreas fault, racial tension in the southern california area, and the silicon valley.

Furthermore, My view of everything in reality is that we actually hold spiritual occupations in addition to what we do in real life. I was "working a job" when i was psychotic, for payoffs that go into my next life. The work I did those sleepless nights will account for much of my karma that working for a paycehck will never do. I also think that we are part of a galaxy wide conflict of interests that Humans play an integral and spiritual part with - a galactic war of ideologies.
>>
>>18717196
not just trips agent 000 secret squirrel shit
>>
>>18717215
>I think that we exist in a strange world that is terraformed by aliens that exist under the surface of the earth. If you look at a map of the California coastline there are messages that resurface in images of cracked asphalt. I realized this as I was walking down the frontier road for 30 miles during my psychosis. Everything is socially engineered to create psychopaths and sociopaths. The structure of society is such that it is impossible to escape if you are born into it. A simple walk down a freeway will show you things you never have experienced - true terror and illumination. I think that the weather is all controlled by the aliens as well, who are planning for a massive psychological/geological operation with the san andreas fault, racial tension in the southern california area, and the silicon valley.
>Furthermore, My view of everything in reality is that we actually hold spiritual occupations in addition to what we do in real life. I was "working a job" when i was psychotic, for payoffs that go into my next life. The work I did those sleepless nights will account for much of my karma that working for a paycehck will never do. I also think that we are part of a galaxy wide conflict of interests that Humans play an integral and spiritual part with - a galactic war of ideologies.
>>18717186
>>18717178
>>18717037
>>18717000
>>18716854
>>18716843
>>18716839
This is all me, OP by the way. Just confirming.
>>
I've had schizophrenic episodes induced by drugs where I had some things going on in my head kind of similar to yours OP, landed me in the psych ward for 2 weeks on two different occasions. The shit seemed so real at the time but after sobering up I realized how fucking out of my head I was.
>>
>>18717223
I loved that chapter and I'm loving this arc
>>
cool story op
>>
>>18717037
My friend is schizophrenic, his scenarios are funny as shit like that, esp when he doesn't take his meds.
>>
>>18716839
is there a chance that we are all "brains in vats" and that schizophrenia is bad wiring or stimuli being fed to our brains through this external machinery? taking meds helps because it alters brainwaves in a way that sends a signal back to the machinery which lets it know there is a bad signal?
>>
>>18717504
I think so. This explains a lot of my situation. I never reallyi thought of it directly like that but it makes a lot of sense when you put it like htaat. like i was hacking into the mainframe when i was hospitalized.
>>
File: schiz.png (75KB, 641x637px) Image search: [Google]
schiz.png
75KB, 641x637px
>>18717504
>http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/774215/spotted-massive-object-moving-under-Pacific-Ocean
>>
Restore the light.
>>
>>18716839
We need to have a /schizo/ general for this board
>>
>>18717504
I think it's more likely that we're either operating within a programmed matrix system that is either robotic (we are the remnants of some form of ultra-high-technology) or electronic. We're either the programs or we are playing around with the programs. We're all getting out nonetheless. All creations must come to an end. Even if we're in a prison or a ride, everything ends. That is how the world works. How long can an infinite soul or machine (us) wait?? THe longest experience immaginable is less than a blink in the span of infinty eterneties which is who and what we are. Enjoy!
>>
>>18716848
Saddo.
>>
>>18717614
nah eventually it'll become its own board and we'll lose 90% of the current /x/ population
>>
>>18716839
Mother and Step brother are. Probably more on my maternal side.

Thats a what, 10/15%-20/25% (so 10-25%, flip a coin twice) chance of developing the illness. I still have 5 years until the chances of the onset Schizophrenia plummet.
I've noticed a few small aspects of my personality which align with early symptoms. Posting/lurking /x/ - but not delusional. Plus my concentration has been progressively getting worse)
but I'm giving myself the benefit of the doubt, afterall plenty of sane people have problems.

Want to hear from a few crazies how quickly shit went from 0-60 for them.
>>
>>18716839
Schizophrenia is not /x/ related. Go to /fit/ or /adv/ if you must share this shit.
>>
If I was a king I would keep schizophrenics as pets. I could listen to this kind of stuff for a lot longer than I can watch TV.
>>
Our cracked minds let light through the cracks :^)
>>
>>18717364
Same.
>>18717186
They will ruin your life for good if you keep them up. You're supposed to get off them asap.
Gave me complete insomnia last time, olanzapine + seroquell/quetiapine.
Pro tip for you guys doing anti-psychotics.
>Wake up
>Don't eat
>Take pills
>Meditate/lie down straight like a plank, arms on the side of your body, and don't move, this is so that the body thinks you're 'asleep', no matter the itch or whatever
>Go on a journey of inner consciousness
>>18717571
>Hacking the mainframe
Something like that, you were breaking the rules of reality, your belief, faith and will, can and will alter the physical universe and things beyond that, that's why you just 'randomly' get stopped by the popo's, the 'aliens' won't allow you to break the boundaries completely, that would equal your spirit leaving your body and leaving your physical body without a spirit, which is just absurd and unthinkable. Imagine a body/brain which is the most selfish creature to exist, running rampant without an 'owner' to keep it on a leash. You have to take care of your skinsuit until you die, some people who get enlightened just kill themselves and let it be over with, so they can rejoin and merge with their spirit, and then there are others wanting to push the physical boundaries through 'materialism', and further the evolution of consciousness.
>>
>>18716839
>I beleived that the hospital had invisible floors where invisible heads in formaldehyde fought endless wars to destroy alien races through drone pay-technology.

Now that's an original thought
>>
>>18719386
Shut the FUCK up tripfag
>>
>>18716839
Never been set up by the cops before? underage ban detected
>>
File: feels13.jpg (9KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
feels13.jpg
9KB, 225x250px
>>18717159
noobs

Got arrested by police again a month ago doing nothing illegal. Told dad about court and he told me hes worried that the cops are gonna break into the house and lock me in a cell forever. lmao I had to laugh in his face. Im like what am I doing illegal.

tfw meditating is illegal. Ive had the cops called on me for meditating too OP.
>>
File: dog gif.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
dog gif.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>18716968
meditation is not a crime
>>
File: feels10.jpg (107KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
feels10.jpg
107KB, 500x637px
>>18718395
It is literally paranormal and the most paranormal thing I can think of. Its the consciousness transcending conditioned consciousness merging with dreaming its some spiritual shit and non initiates are pretty much fucked! They try to comprehend that state with conceptuality when really they should just go deeper and come out the other side. Thing is they don't know there even is one. Who would be so crazy to think you can dive so deep into insanity that you can come out the other side? The enlightened.
>>
>>18719386
>>18717504
please do not romanticize schizophrenia spectrum disorders you sniveling fucking assworms. fuck all of you for making places like this the kinds of places you go to seek refuge from actual clinical treatments that can improve your lives, instead of variegated discussion that interposes actual skepticism between each concept instead of constant bewildered mysticism. fuck you.
>>
File: gilrs laughing3.jpg (32KB, 650x452px) Image search: [Google]
gilrs laughing3.jpg
32KB, 650x452px
>>18719633
fuck you buddy!
>>
>>18716839
If you are into occult and haven't the magiks, you are probably 'White' and 'quite' related to neanderthals.

It is common knowledge they existed around the same time as the Druids now.

So woo-woo majutsu from the old holy lands being seen, quite frighentedly, by a distant ancestor doesn't mean this lapse of perception make any of your experience 'mean' anything really.

If anything it should make you develop your vision, as to clarify when you may have misjudged, or if the truth you perceive is more than you truly imagined...
>>
>>18719633
>Doesn't have underlying schizophrenia that came up because of excessive drug use, and was then cured by his own stability and rigorous will.
Go be a fag somewhere else, fag. You have no fucking idea.
Obviously it's good to get fucking treatment, but only thing antipsychotics do, is keep you sane for the moment, it's the most short-sighted shit I've ever experienced. You basically fry your brain and become a veggie after some time. He should just get a grip of the other side, so that he can turn back to what is the 'material realm'. His problem is that he's seeking for something that is such an obnoxiously small matter for a material person.
Everyone who's done ayahuasca and 'gone to the other side', just don't.
We're helping him transcend, once he gets there, he's basically cured.
Or he can do as you recommend and become a walking potato in 5-10 years, also can't study for shit because of antipsychs.
Every one has their path, it's not all drugs, but I came upon it with drugs and I'm nowhere close to done. But first I'm getting a grab of what is reality and what isn't, I'm more of a paraphrenic at this point, I can grasp reality and so can he, but he wants to be a special boy that perceives some other reality, what he doesn't know is 99% of what his mind perceives is garbage, because he's in a material state of mind.
TRANSCEND, YOUNG ONE, TRANSCEEEEND!
>>
thanks for having the presence of mind to piss on/at a cop when the opportunity arose

cross that one off your bucket list
>>
Schizoaffective here. You schiz-pals need to stay on your meds. They aren't as bad as OP is saying. I take 15 mg abilify, 150 mg effexor and 20mg propranalol and I have a normal life now. Take your fucking meds.
>>
I'm pretty sure my neighbors have installed a camera somewhere in my room and are spying on me, because I hear loud, mean laughter through the wall every time I attempt to masturbate. Totally not a schizo, though
>>
>>18720212
I don't need them faggot. They are forcing me to take them.
>>
>>18720244
Wanted to say something along the lines of this.
Also checked.
You really ARE a faggot if you WANT to destroy your psyche, which is all that you are.
>Is born gifted
>Mom calls me retarded
>Must be retarded
>Go to doctor
>Ur a schizo anon
>Yay I'm not retarded
>But u need pills buddy
>Yay im not retarded gimme pills that make me retarded
The end.
>>
File: k.png (337KB, 730x410px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
337KB, 730x410px
>been hospitalized
>heavily drugged from schizopheria and psychosis for a month

now feeling dead. can't feel shit. can't read. can't have a normal mushroom trip. shrooms clear my perception, boost awareness, yet still not what I used to feel. My brain was bad before, but after the loony bin it's just dead weight

I was prescribed Abilify and Cipralex. I'm not taking them. today I doubted maybe I should. Maybe they could fix my brain? Or they close your ability to transcend? seems that my imagination is somehow closed now. don't know what to do.

help me brothers
>>
>>18716839
I like threads like this. The human brain never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>18720734
Go full clean. I'm talking diet shit here. Watch what you eat, obviously you can eat some candy here and there, but you want to be CLEAN. You get me, these are DRUGS they're making you ingest. Start lifting. Basically detox. You will return to normal after a year, or more depending on what they did to you. Your mind, body and soul CAN recover, but you need to help it.
Don't smoke weed. Eat mushrooms every 3-4 months max, and please only mushrooms, they help with neurology and depression, it's been proven, up to 6 months. And I'm talking 3-4g of dried. And HAVE FUN, don't do something that would stimulate you to have some sort of insightful trip. I play league of legends with friends. You can do whatever, make sure you're laughing.
And quit that disgusting medicine. Ew.
You're naturally gifted, embrace the downsides and try to live with them. Then you will start to feel the upsides there is to it in some time.
Fuck the government, just ruining capable minds. It's so sad.
You guys DO know that's why we don't have that many geniuses left, right? They all get stamped ADHD kiddies, get their brains fried from an age of 5 with amphetamines and the like, and bye bye great mind, that just needs a little extra care. Fuck this society. Wait don't say that anon, you LOVE everything. With LOVE comes hate. But hate THROUGH love.
>>
>>18720976
Oh and exercise. Go to the gym. If they have some gym-guide or whatever, ask him to give you a 'full-body' scheme, you don't need the muscle, you need the extreme upsides of being fit, not being /fit/ and having tight buttocks.
>>
Op here
Glad to see all the responses. I thought this thread would have 404'd but i checked it anyway. I personally think medication is a mixed bag. I think that the pharmacists can give you anything even superpowers if you are selected by them to be society's elite. However, so far I have not been chosen. They have only amped my dream state so i have crazy dreams. I dream every night and remember clearly what happens the next morning. I think this is due to my Invega. Which is like a form of entertainment. I think that they are conspiring to take over the minds of everyone with higher rates of bipolar and schizophrenia to instill a drug dependency in all people over 10 percent of the population on fda aporved drugs which are just a label and the drugs you get are what the illuminati decrees you have earned.
>>
>>18716839
HOW WAS YOURE DAY?
HOW WAS YOURE DAY/
>>
>>18716839
I never used this site, so this is my first time. I am just a kid but I got a paranormal question. I know u r a schizophrenic person, or anyone else here, but my older brother tells me, if I watch ellen or have my f2m friend over, a "taco crunching canoe monster" will drag me into a swamp and drown me and leave my dead body floating by the dykes. is their any truth, is this a real monster, or a real thing? I cant find it online, so pretty sure he fucking with me, but last night I was texting my friend n I heard tacos crunching behind my closet door. kinda scared or am I losing my mind over a sick joke?
>>
>>18720212
have fun slowly becoming an impotent, blurry eyed, diabetic, drooling, fatass addicted to crazy expensive insulin in addition to your $200+ monthly anti-brain meds

but no worries. there's no conspiracy among the elite to keep 90% of the population poor and zombified...nope. none at all. just keep eating those genetically modified frozen pizzas and fda approved pharmaceuticals. you'll be fine, I promise.
>>
How do I get myself checked in for schizophrenia? I think I'm covered under my father's insurance.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.