[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we did it bois

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

File: fucking dead.png (43KB, 205x252px) Image search: [Google]
fucking dead.png
43KB, 205x252px
>>
He is dead now? From what I know, he is almost gone but not completely.
>>
Im feeling hella wierd, OP. Are you feeling wierd?
>>
He is dead or almost dead, but anyways, would that cause the archons to go completely mad? Im feeling things I can't explain, I can't sleep because i feel something is tormenting me.
>>
>>18716836
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>18716836
ave
>>
>>18719047
Demiurge/yaldabaoth is finally dead/ almost dead.
>>
>>18719055
Can you explain more in detail?
>>
>>18716836
The aeon's will it.
>>
>>18719057
Research Demiurge on the internet, you will get the Myth, the stories, rumors, thats a start. Search about Gnosticism. You will see their interpretation of what the Demiurge is, but all of that is just rumors, stories, bad interpretation. Demiurge is actually a Plasma anomally invited to earth back in the times of Atlanta. Its is finally getting almost completely clean now.
>>
>>18719057
Now you would want to know: "But how is now almost clean?"
You could read the entries on COBRA's blog for that. There you will find who cobra is.

A nice timeline of the events of the energetic battle for earth can be found here.

http://prepareforchange.net/2016/05/06/the-taking-down-of-the-chimera-the-root-of-all-evil/
>>
>>18719074
http://astral7ight.blogspot.com/p/the-galactic-federation-of-light.html
>>
File: laughatyou.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughatyou.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>18719085
>http://astral7ight.blogspot.com/p/the-galactic-federation-of-light.html

this is so badly done It's cringy. They didn't even try.
>>
>>18719092
It's still going to fool thousands of people.
>>
>>18716836
He isn't dead. He just isn't [HERE] anymore.

Well, kind've. He's moved to several places, including partially (probably) here too.

It's in preperation for what happens next.
>>
>>18719047
Advanced roleplaying, I'm gnostic and I haven't seen any particular changes, also the demiurge is still alive because people arent getting liberated, nor is reality getting faulty and showing what else is there.
>>
File: ben.jpg (43KB, 300x434px) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
43KB, 300x434px
I like Benjamin fulfords bullshit more cause it has ninjas and sometimes he links to legit news thats interesting
>>
>>18719134
I know is hard to let you religion go, man, but you can hold on to these myths and lousy stories forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta41xU-tkFA
>>
>>18719134
Yeah I figured as much. Or it's some kind of psyop.
>>
>>18719092
You came here to laugh at me because you got fooled by a psyop and didn't even read that link because it exposed said psyop?
>>
>>18719159
I read it allright, bunch of horseshit thought. Very poorly made.
>>
>>18719162
>http://prepareforchange.net/2016/05/06/the-taking-down-of-the-chimera-the-root-of-all-evil/

And this: http://prepareforchange.net/2016/05/06/the-taking-down-of-the-chimera-the-root-of-all-evil/

Isn't horseshit? It even mentions this supposed "Galactic Federation of Light" which is nothing more than Advanced Horseshit.
>>
>>18719155
>>18719134
I can speak for me that if you researched here >>18719074
and not ''Gnosticism" and other primitive, obsolete sources, you wouldn't find a single sign of ''roleplay''.
>>
File: download.jpg (16KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 275x183px
>>18719169
I just wish you luck with your life.
>>
>>18719134
>>18719146
>>18719155
>>18719162
We're leaving together,
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back
To earth, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground (leaving ground)
Will things ever be the same again?
It's the final countdown
The final countdown
Oh
We're heading for Venus (Venus)
And still we stand tall
'Cause maybe they've seen us (seen us)
And welcome us all, yeah
With so many light years to go
And things to be found (to be found)
I'm sure that we'll all miss her so
It's the final countdown
>>
It's still here and it can't "die", the natural laws (foundations) of this world were corrupted so this entity is accepted as a native and through YHWH, also an extension of the world just like the four guardians. It is simply not possible for it to cease to exist here as long as this world breathes. On top of that, it isn't from here, only connected through the host that is YHWH thus it isn't even bound to our laws and concepts of mortality at all. So many systems have been cheated that all entities who fought against it in this place, ran out of ideas, even actual creators like The Golden One, who's now just another prisoner, struggling to recall and reclaim. It's all very grim.
>>
>>18719172
You are a fucking moron.
>>
>>18719151
I cling to what I have observed and tested by myself, which is what every actual gnostic does.
>>
>>18719198
>what I do is what every *actual* gnostic has done
I don't even know what you're arguing for or against but can you really not see how stuck up this sounds? Actual gnostics wouldn't be discussing this shit on an open forum. Only babies who need their egos coddled would ever try to argue about this stuff
>>
>>18719230
>you should be humble!
We have no moral norms
>yes, you have to be humble
Humble like the gnostics that try to decipher the teachings that explain how to become a god yourself?
>>
File: none a this matters....jpg (16KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
none a this matters....jpg
16KB, 720x405px
>>18719190
>very grim

It can't get anymore grim than the Warhammer 40k universe, right?

I mean, actual daemons can't get through into our reality and corrupt the shit out of us, right?

Hey, look on the bright side. The damn thing'll probably die when our universe dies. Of course, that'll take billions upon billions of years, but eh, it'll be over eventually.
>>
>>18719190
>>18719320
You're giving me a headache
>>
>>18719358
Shut the FUCK up namefag
>>
>>18719358
gtfo out of this board namefag
>>
>>18719320

Actual demons are invisible sentient forces of nature that interract with our world all the time
>>
>>18719278
Good job putting words in my mouth. If you're going to manipulate what I say so you can be right i have nothing more to say. It's less about humility and more about making yourself look like a jackass. To know, to dare, To will, to keep silent.
>>
>>18719393
>>18719398
I am I am
I am I am
I am I am
I am I am

Like a madman groping in a dark room
Seek the light to burn away the gloom
I’ve lost my mind but my feelings are true
Everything I do, I offer to you

Now I’ve found you
We can make our own luck
Devour me first, or I shall eat you up
Come close your eyes, wake yourself from these dreams
Reality is ripping at the seams
Ripping at the seams
Ripping at the seams

Ripping at the seams

Come close your eyes at last and wake yourself from evil dreams
Come drown with me in love’s deep and shoreless sea
Together we’ll escape so take my hand and let us fly to Shpongleland
Together we will float away away
Float away

I plunge along into the boundless ocean of you
The ocean of you
Come drown with me in love’s deep and shoreless sea
We wander in and out of our heads, no turn unstoned, all words unsaid
Together we will float away away
Float away
>>
>>18719421
KILL

YOURSELF
>>
>>18719421
really makes ya think
>>
>>18719433
Do NOT reply to namefags other than to say FUCK OFF
>>
>>18719433
about what
>>
Why would he leave? There's some good purging to be done.
>>
>>18719413
Gnosticism isnt about intellectual knowledge, but about attaining gnosis, a spiritual experience know also as realization of god or enlightement.
Go away with your shitty rping.
>>
>>18719758
Gnosis is the dual opposition of faith
>>
ya know that's actually the serpent from eden, Satan, or the dragon of revelations. Yall gnostics need to find Jesus.
>>
>>18719190
>The Golden One

Has always been a prisoner when he went to sleep

You speak of the Red King
>>
>>18719922
That is factually untrue and laughably misinformed

Gnosis and Atenism are about the only religions that instill enough "it is what it is" to get out of here, Buhddism doesn't even come close in comparison
>>
>>18720036
From what I gathered, it was willing self-concealment for an unknown purpose. The body is sealed in a massive container filled with fog, which is sort of a pocket plane, guess it isn't easy to store something so massive. The entity can influence and even control other bodies and share some memories but it's all very limited. Makes me wonder about how many entities with a power far above that of the "Demiurge" are stuck in this hellhole in one way or another. The Architect is going to have to fix all those poor mechanics and loopholes that enabled this aberration for the next reiteration of the multiverse.
>>
>>18720058
Gnosis is not a religion. If you know every thing there's no room for faith. If you comprehend everything within your self nothing transcends you. Too think that you can compreend god is a sin
>>
>>18720638
*to
>>
File: 1487645322538.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487645322538.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>18719230
This anon gets it.
>>
>>18719190
golden one is not creator he is much like demiurge, he just realised he does not want that power because he will also get corrupted so he just sleeps under a comfy tree
>>
>>18720638
You are fucking retarded
>>
>>18719092
That's because the guy is nucking futs
>>
>>18720778
>not an argument
>>
>>18719278
holy grail is the humblest of cups. don't try to become god
>>
>>18721339
You are still fucking retarded

Furthermore, I didn't present a counter-argument or intend to, clearly I was going for an ad hominum

The mere fact that you think God can't be comprehended makes any and all you say null, get thrown into the mass of gears and fire already
>>
>>18720388
Satoshi is the architect

It was thrown in dog because he was embarrassed by it

Think of it this way, a man is sleeping one night and out of boredom creates block-chain, translated in code through dream to this reality because he is in his own creation. Fast forward to another night, nets have already been made so in case of failure he makes something to illicit chaos in the world so that whatever controlling entity beyond him would have their plans thrown up into the air as it were so that he still had a chance to do it all over again or at the very least deny anyone else what he felt he was denied
>>
>>18720388
wished to have a world without gods where mortals could live in peace and balance without interference. Even so, he would have liked mortals to not fight in the name of gods or even know of their existence. Despite him knowing this scenario was unlikely, it was still his wish and the reason he resorted to sleeping underground, hoping to be forgotten, being a god himself.
>>
>>18721299
Agreed, see ya on the next "Weekly Ascension Meditation" and don't forget to like, comment, subscribe and donate.
>>
>>18722461
It is trying to remember, reclaim and wake up right now though so there's a chance that the "Demiurge" is in for a thrashing.
>>
>>18722498
It died slayed by a dark magi that stole an elder artifact from the dragons attaining godhood. Before dieing it left a guardian that cannot be effected by the gods, this guardian is allowing the dark magi/god to gain power so it can exterminate the other gods. The more power it gains from each god it slays the more restless and powerful the dragon-kin become. The elders are also asleep but they cannot wake there is not enough energy in existence and considering the dream-terrors there experiencing from the magi siphoning there energy for power if they were to woke it would be catrostrophic moreso then the wrath of dragonkin that could possibly end the world anyway. One of the elders recently died(youngest elder) killed by her daughter due to the terrors the elder was experiencing causing the earths energy being on the verge of ripping itself apart. Telos woke anyway to protect earths heart. We were nearly snuffed by a god from another dimension(destroyed the world of the god that created our human guardian) but telos counterpart the earths soul gathered enough energy to kill it before it destroyed ours. Idk whats going to happen with the other elders Time/Fire/Ice/Nature. The demiurge did ask time to become an elder but that cannot happen because it cant create life from nothing. There were more elders but they died when hatching due to not enough energy. Time does believe mortals are dangerous. Time is sleeping under the swamps at the edge of the desert/Fire is sleeping under Yellowstone volcano/Ice is below mount everest/nature is under some island possibly in the Atlantic ocean
>>
>>18722899
>The elders are also asleep but they cannot wake there is not enough energy in existence
My mistake time is woke i'm unsure about ice/fire/nature the other one that created us instead of worlds and universes was the one being siphoned and now dead
>>
>>18722984
Wake up the Red King
>>
Coincidences fuckin everywhere recently. On the web, conversations in real life, things that have been happening. Weird shit man.
>>
>>18721345

The key to the Grail is to pass the 3 Tests of Insight and upon meeting the Knight just ask(...?) and you shall receive.
>>
>>18723004
I can't quite recall this entity, at least not by this name. Is it the one opposing the "Demiurge" and whose homeland was destroyed by it? The current "ruler of this world" and a dragon? It should be black though, why red? Rage?
>>
>>18723020

A New And Accvrat Map Of The World is being read
>>
where were u when macho man destroyed the illuminati? https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Lxp_3000h_U
>>
File: Inspiring-and-Yet-Savage.jpg (246KB, 774x438px) Image search: [Google]
Inspiring-and-Yet-Savage.jpg
246KB, 774x438px
>>18723053
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.