[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CICADA 3301-2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
28KB, 480x360px
WELCOME TO.

Research axiomatic synchronicity.
Research karma and metempsychosis.
Research deus ex machina.

Good luck!
>>
File: neckbeard.jpg (560KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard.jpg
560KB, 1252x1252px
>>18716539
go back to the basement pls
>>
>>18716539
puzzles are for aspies, do i win a pack of smokes or what?
>>
>hqdefault (1)
>>
File: 1487714986882.jpg (35KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
1487714986882.jpg
35KB, 453x453px
>>18716539
>hqdefault (1).jpg

Oh my god, it's Jesus.
>>
The image is suspicious. Although researching such terms turned out to be quite the trip. I reckon whoever posted it was simply copy-pasting this: http://pastebin.com/zS3b9Z7z
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
Shadow government occult agent recruitment memes are gay.

Just meditate more and get your own connection to God and the mass consciousness of reality.
>>
I am prescribed Ketamine as an antidepressant and pain medicine. I hallucinate about 20 days out of each month and now live in a constant world of synchronicity, dimension slipping and all kinds of shit you could not comprehend. I love reading anons theories on all of this /x/ related things that 99% of you cannot even grasp. Keep trying and don't be late for school.
>>
>>18716763
>tripping on Ket
>believing its real
yeah, and the DMT elves are higher dimensional beings that show us the true nature of reality.
your experiences on drugs are not real. your world of synchronicity and dimension slipping is actually you slipping into psychosis and believing delusions. moderation is key.
>>
>No PGP.
>>
File: cS45swrlrTJijH1RblBLe8LlW2p.jpg (86KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
cS45swrlrTJijH1RblBLe8LlW2p.jpg
86KB, 1000x563px
>>18716763
How about trying to do the same but sober, oh wait, seems like your K-Holes are now a crutch. I use to think that I was cool for handling my trips as well, until I realized there are serious changes to my judgement and relationships that can occur. Now I can trigger about the same sensation simply by a mindset.
>Do you understand what board you are on, most of us here are fucking tapped one way or another and your pretentiousness of your situation is only going to be met with even moreso in this mental hospital of a board.
Pro Tip: If you take K daily, try to get off it before you suffer from a urinary tract infection.
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine_article2.shtml
>>
WTF. Interesting result... Didn't expect that. Genius nonetheless.
>>
>>18716539
Did you just watch a 'Top 10 Scariest Internet Mysteries!!" video? Jesus christ.
>>
File: spooky.png (43KB, 760x600px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.png
43KB, 760x600px
>>18716539
do my ARG instead
>>
>>18717653
>watching top 10 videos
stop doing this, they're addicted and lack substance
>>
File: big_group_img.jpg (25KB, 289x281px) Image search: [Google]
big_group_img.jpg
25KB, 289x281px
>>18716935
i think the elves very much could be doing that if you accept the fact that they are a product of your imagination and that everything is a product of your imagination, including your physical existence.You are deep down awear but you choose to forget so you can play the game of life and maybe in this game you made easter eggs (psyches) that let you go back to where you came so to speak. To become one again
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.