[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zodiac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 40

File: Chasdgfsdghdsfgfsdgsdag.jpg (445KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Chasdgfsdghdsfgfsdgsdag.jpg
445KB, 2000x1500px
Zodiac Thread
>your sign
>your rising
>your moon
>Myers-Briggs personality
>What you think of the other signs

>Vrigo
>Gemini rising
>Capricorn moon
>INFP
>>
File: 1361064209921.gif (208KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1361064209921.gif
208KB, 400x225px
the fuck guys?
>>
>Leo sun
>my time of birth isnt listed on my birth certif, im either a libra or a virgo rising
>capricorn moon
>INFP

PISCES are insanely emotional and always react vividly to anything, good or bad.
AQUARIUS always have a need to feel different... usually in an annoying way.
SAG's are usually sucky
SCORPIOS always seem to hate me. dunno why.
>>
>Capricorn sun
>Virgo moon
>Pisces rising
INTJ

I wish I didn't have the pisces in me, I'd be so much more productive. I'm good at working thanks for the cap and virgo but the fucking pisces just makes me a wishy washy piece of shit sometimes
>>
>>18716149
Sagittarius
Dunno
Dunno
INTP
I don't
>>
>Taurus Sun
>Gemini Rising
>Leo Moon
>INFP, sometimes ISFP
Tauruses have been dicks to me before. I assume its like butting heads with a bull. From what I've seen Taurus men are like stupid douchey jock types. Not to generalize all Tauruses, I just I don't like very many.

Gemini's get a lot of unnecessary hate imo. In my experience they are trustworthy and take their relationships very seriously. They have the curse of coming off as fake until you really get to know them. All my best friends have been Gemini's.

Leo's are ehhh. They have a tendency to be prideful to a fault which I am definitely guilty of and trying to fix.

Every Virgo I have ever known (besides one good one) has been a pretentious condescending liar.

Scorpios are intense as fuck

Cancers are qt pies

Don't have a lot of opinions on any of the other ones
>>
>>18716149
>Aquarius
>Capricorn
>Capricorn
>INT-P
i love a gemini but very shady. best friends are a taurus and virgo and libra.
>>
>>18716149
>raindrops
>drop tops
>smokin on cookie in tha hotbox
>fuckin on yo bitch she a thot, thot
>cookin up dope in tha crock pot
>>
>>18716149
what can tell me about leo?
>so far for me its great, have some sentimental troubles with one leo but in general its a very good sign.
>>
Leo
Leo rising
I have a moon?
Deadlock between ENTP and INTP
Dated an Aries, biggest highs and lows of my life to date.
>>
Aries sun with cancer moon, recently became fast friends with a cancer sun/aries moon who I thought might be hitting on me- but I'm not interested in anything romantic/sexual. What kind of relationship is this? where the sun/moon is the opposite of the other persons? I'm not surprised we get along so well and I'd like to know more.
>>
>>18718144
>Sagittarius
>Dunno
>Dunno
>INTP
>I don't

Same
>>
>Leo
>Who cares
>Dunno
>INTP
>They can all suck my dick
>>
>>18716149
>scorpio
>cancer
>scorpio

Geminis are fucking cunts, desu. Dunno a>>18716149
bout the others. They're ok I guess
>>
>Leo sun
>Capricorn rising
>Cancer moon
>INFP

I find Aries a bit too aggerssive for my taste but I can appreciate their passion. Taurus is chill but all the ones I know act kinda slow. Geminis are great. My best friend is one is she is intelligent and a great conversationalist. Cancers are sweethearts but want to appear tough. They make great friends due to their caring nature. Leos are ok I guess when not busy attention seeking. Virgos are smug and I find them emotionally distant. Libras are pleasant but their indecisiveness annoys me. Scopios are a mystery to me. I have only been around one and she is quite serious. Sagittaruis are too nice in my experience and get easily taken advantage of. They also don't last long in relarionships. Capricorns are lovely. I find once you break through and earn their trust they are fantastic people with hidden emotions. Aquarius people make good friends but shitty partners. Pisces freak me out. The few I know have had mutiple relationships they have all taken too hard and past or present drug abuse.
>>
>>18716149
>Libra Sun and Rising, Cancer Moon
shit doesn't fit me at all
on the flip side, almost everything I've read about what an archetypical Scorpio's supposed to be fits to a t

>Aries
I know one, dude's Charisma: The Real Human Being
literally perfect in every single way, it's actually disturbing
>Taurus
out of all the signs I find them the easiest and most natural to interact with
the women are GOAT family members
>Gemini
fuck you people, every single one of you
especially the women
fuck you
>Cancer
father and best friend are Cancer, the former is a piece of shit, the lesser is his polar opposite
the hard on the outside mushy little shit on the inside stuff very much describes both of them
>Leo
they provide an incredible amount of positive energy
every single one I know are competitive as fuck, so dominating them is very rewarding
great sports, never bitch about losing, probably due to never surrendering completely
careful with the chicks
>Virgo
the one I know gets more shit done than anyone else I've ever met
>Libra
the vast majority of my friends are libras, the stereotype is real
superficiality is the keyword when it comes to, well, basically everything
fun people to hang out with but no such thing as a deep connection or meaningful thought with them
also sluts
>Scorpio
known two, one was dark, edgy, didn't say much, accomplished and self harmed a lot
the other not so much
mature emotionally, reliable when shit did hit the fan
>Sag
budget Leo, good people
>Capricorn
more interesting but less reliable Taurus
>Aquarius
bitch you ain't that different
yes you want to be but give me 5 minutes and I'll dissect you
cool in small doses
>Pisces
emotionally and mentally disturbed, delusional or straight up not sane
they're also the ones actually capable of truly listening and understanding
pin them down and they're the best people you can have
yes, I'd fuck every single one of them
yes, the only dude I'd go gay for is pisces
>>
File: fgg.jpg (302KB, 1337x990px) Image search: [Google]
fgg.jpg
302KB, 1337x990px
>>18716149
>Aquarius
>Scorpio
>Gemini
>ESFP
(masterrace)

Ex was a Gemini. A real manipulative bitch.
>>
>your sign
Aquarius
>your rising
Aries
>your moon
Rooster
INTJ, but the test is slanted towards that edge-lorded outcome

Leos are generally good. Usually less creepy and weird versions of aquarii, being more pretentious and practical, more focused on what is.

Tauruses are insufferable, to me. Even when they're right about something, they're so obnoxious, you want them to be punished, more than you actually care if the matter at hand favors your position or not. Mostly, they're just stubborn and see everything as either they're right or wrong, and this makes talking to them an argument waiting to happen, in all cases.

Scorpio are fun in a group, but are not to be trusted. They're too impulsive, and used to their "charisma" working on lesser people. That guy at a party that tells you a generic story, in a really "active", physical manner, and you have to pretend to be interested. Then, you hear later how "charismatic" and "interesting" this generic fuckboy was, and now the input of your friends is permanently devalued.

Aquarii are usually really insecure, surface-level and try-hard, or genuinely weird people, with weird reasoning, weird motivations, and probably no consistent logic to them. The former are easy to peg, usually within five minutes, and can still be fun, but best kept at arm's length. The latter are unstable, and have no real consistency about them, but aren't whiny sad-boys, like some of the other signs.

I only have passing experience with the other signs, that I can confirm.
>>
>>18716149
>Taurus Sun
>Taurus Moon
>Leo Rising
>INFP
>Well virgo judgemental personality kinda irritated me
>>
>your sign
Gemini
>rising
Wtf
>moon
Scorpio
>meyer-briggs
Idek what this is
>thoughts on other signs
I date a scorpio, been together almost 4 years now. Holy shit. They are something thats all i have to say lol. Total opposite of me but we work well by trying to fit ourselves into eachothers shoes.
Capricorns are the jews of the zodiac.
Taurus are cool but very possesive if they like you.
Gemini is me and im awesome idc what you think fugtards
Cancers are super nice
Leo are like cats. Depends what kind of cat youre dealinh with. Its either a demon or a fluffball of joy
Libras are odd. They switch up pretty fast depending on the situation
Virgo .. virgin
Scorpios .. im with one. If im ever done with this one i deff wont be dealing with again.
Sagittarius i want to be with one because cosmic opposite. Heard theyre fiesty but i get along with them. Only know like a handful of them.
>>
File: graphic.png (27KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
27KB, 750x562px
Can anyone tell me if there is any significance to having a pentagram in your chart like this?
>>
>>18720294

you're a wizard harry
>>
Aries Sun
Taurus Moon
Leo Rising

INTJ

Male

I wanna hear what you think
>>
>>18718144
>>18718658
This is such a Sag INTP response
>>
>capricorn >leo rising >virgo moon
Aries: cool people if they don't act like douchs, like the terrenal world a lot, and most of them dont think about anything besides his own goals (not a bad thing)
Scorpio: oh i love scorpio women, so venomous and intoxicating, first love was a scorpio
Virgo: not friend of many virgos, but the one i truly get to know is like a machine, the guy is a genius but very sad deep inside
Leo: ah this people are the saviors of the world. straightfoward to what they have to do and not complain, i really like the way they progress in like
Libra: the ones who gets disbalanced in the eternal persuit of balance, they try to act wise but often overthink and screw things up, fun people to be friend with.
Capricorn: the fucking devil, either you are a good capra using your horns for good or you are a fucking psico, first line of defense when it comes to a battle, loyal people if they like you, bad temperament hahahaha
aquarius: mindfull people, very unstable when things not going their way, they are gonna be there if u need a helping hand, but i dont like when they get bossy.. bitch i fucking ram you
Pisces: very emotional people, if they are not the wise ones they tend to get manipulated, pasive sign they do not like confrontation too much, great at taking care of others and loving
>>
Leo Sun
Gemini Moon
Libra Rising
>>
You buncha faggots know signs mean nothing and they've changed since the Ancient Greek days, Scorpio is only 6 days now you faggots if your gonna believe in bullshit at least believe in the true bullshit
>>
>your sign
Aries
>your rising
Scorpio
>your moon
Scorpio
ENFP
Aries are either great friends or rivals, all of my friends and family I'm close to are Scorpio, Capricorn or Sag. I'm dating a Libra
>>
Sun sign: Virgo
Rising sign: Leo
Moon sign: Aquarius
MBTI: ENFJ

I love being around water signs. I have analyzed my range of friends (my closest 15 or so) and many are: Scorpios (sexy, passionate, if they are a mature Scorpio than they are not too manipulative). Then comes Pisces (reflective, interested in common human good, oddballs). Then Cancer (sensitive, sweet, shell on the outside. My husband is a Cancer).
Then I get along with other earth signs such as Taurus(shy, stubborn) and Capricorn(hardest working, most critical besides virgo).
I like Leos, Sag, then Gemini, Aquarius and Libra.
>>
>>18720289
>meyer-briggs
>Idek what this is

take this test https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
>>
Cancer sun, Aries moon, Leo rising (Tough, friendly, perhaps intense exterior. Soft, yielding, overly emotional interior.)
INTP
Air signs, specifically Aquarius and Libra, tend to be my closest friends and I only fall in love with fire signs (Sagittarius, Leo, Aries)
>Leo
They strongly prefer to be in charge and take the lead in any given situation, prone to self destructive behaviors and violence
>Taurus
Easy going but set in their ways, older sibling type, never wears their heart on their sleeve but not afraid of displaying anger, very transient
>Sagittarius
Nasty tempers and often unreliable, the men like to keep their hair long and grow mustaches and beards, enjoy manual labor and working with machines, lots of problems from the family, intelligent but don't like traditional schooling
>Scorpio
Everyone is their best friend, can be very boy/girl crazy (and often they're bisexual), they have secret lives and a lot of inner turmoil, they impart energy to everyone around them
>Libra
Well educated, struggle with things like depression or eating disorders, they need a lot of reassuring, artistic, strong desire for independence and a partner at the same time
>Aquarius
Never want to offend, open minded but moreso with age, drawn to darkness while never being dark themselves, sensitive with a big heart especially for animals and children, don't easily show their true selves
>Virgo
I hate Virgos. They're controlling, their egos are gigantic yet easily wounded, they're self deprecating but it's in pursuit of contradiction, they can't take criticism, and they feel entitled to your love and respect
>>
File: graphic.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
20KB, 480x640px
>>18720601
Enlighten us

This is my chart btw. I like dating crazy Aries girls even though I'm a mellow conservative
>>
>>18720526
Do you tend to stand out Appearance-wise?
>>
File: 1441442344251.jpg (664KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1441442344251.jpg
664KB, 1000x1000px
>>18720801
>I hate Virgos
>>
>>18720982
Well, I am actually friends with one and I don't hate him if course, but I hate those things about him
>>
Capricorn
Entp
Yang metal horse.
I dont know rising or moon.

Dont get along with a Taurus. Thats all i know.
>>
libra with sag rising and Aquarius in moon
so I'm creative, very childish, insecure and the least reliable person. ever.
cute as fuck though lol fucking libra
itnp

aries: mom is an aries, also dating an aries.
my opposite; very passionate, head strong as fuck, keeps their word and does what they want to do like a bat out of hell. Kinda spazzy though and can hurt you without really giving it a second thought, can be kinda selfish, very loveable though and dorky.

taurus: my other side of venus, very caring lovers and can make you feel special and cared for. Extremely selfish and 1 demensional though. Usually jock types in my experience.

Cancer; sweet and caring, loveable, sociable, but petty and immature. Usually kinda slutty.

Gemini: very compatible. Very aesthetic and forward thinking, usually surprisingly smart and hard to ignore but can be the most uncaring pieces of shit ever. Depends on the mood you get them in.

leo; probably my most compatible sign, very much like a cat; wants attention but to be left alone. usually drug addicts or users. if they love you you're their everything.

Virgo: usually very maternal and adult. the voice of reason in most friend groups but also usually very surface value. it's rare I get to know a Virgo in depth.

libra; I hate us and love us. Most of us are basically bullshit on the surface but a lot of fun when you get to know us. Gossiping fucks though, wishy washy twats. Usually always weird or odd

Scorpio; always crazy, usually sexually but sometimes violently too, usually cool and always keep their word

sag: childish as fuck, good with kids, always complete sluts and stoners, fun thoug

cap: I don't know why I'm so attracted to cap but I am, complete dicks when the relationship goes south, cold as fuck but lots of similar interest to libra, usually weird as fuck

aquarius; usually cool but have a hard time fitting in, keep to themselves but are noticeable

picese; a lot like libra from what I can see but more mature
>>
>your sign
Gemini
>your rising
Scorpio
>your moon
Aries
ENFP

>Aries
Down to earth usually, never had any issues with aries.
>Taurus
Two goals, drugs and sex. I enjoy their company a lot.
>Gemini
In there own head to much, guys are cool, chicks can be a bit much to handle, to many mind games even for a gemini it gets a bit ridiculous.
>Cancer
Very caring people, not arrogant at all, needs to stop being emo
>Leo
Loud
>Virgo
Super flaky people who talk too much
>Libra
Obligatory Libras are great, pretty much resonate with all of them, even if we are nothing a like, almost like an unspoken agreement.
>Scorpio
Never met a scorpio that could talk shit to me, seem like pussies
>Sagittarius
Never met one smarter than me, they are like dogs. Loyal and will do whatever you say.
>Capricorn
I know one, he's like a mentor to me. I look up to him.
>Aquarius
Only sign I can hold an intellectual conversation with, everyone else needs to step up your game.
>Pisces
Mother is a pisces, surprisingly emotionless for a pisces, every other pisces talks to much, they are nice people though.
>>
Sign
>Pisces
Rising
>Leo
Moon
>Scorpio
Myers-Briggs
>INFP
>>
>>Taurus
>>Aries rising
>>Libra moon
>>INTP or ISTP
Apparently I'm big on sensuality, but I hate being around people.
>>
File: 1449194235360.jpg (71KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1449194235360.jpg
71KB, 640x512px
Sag master race here yall a bunch of beta fags
>>
File: hahaaaa.jpg (106KB, 560x850px) Image search: [Google]
hahaaaa.jpg
106KB, 560x850px
>>18722688
>identifying with the big lebowski.
Why don't you have -real- people for reaction images, anon?
>>
File: wheel in the sky.png (79KB, 792x655px) Image search: [Google]
wheel in the sky.png
79KB, 792x655px
No idea about this stuff , all i know is i'm on a cusp
Some wiz out there wanna tell me about me?
>>
>>18722723
because im not a faggot
>>
>>18722736
Anon that was a fucking terrible comeback. Now check my repeating digits.
>>
File: strongrope.jpg (74KB, 627x960px) Image search: [Google]
strongrope.jpg
74KB, 627x960px
>>18722845
You win this round, Sag-boi.
>>
File: myson.jpg (24KB, 491x524px) Image search: [Google]
myson.jpg
24KB, 491x524px
>>18722736
Oh shit anon! XD
>>
File: sag.jpg (11KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
sag.jpg
11KB, 200x252px
>>18722862
luck always follows the horseman my friend - Ted Bundy
>>
Myers-Briggs is bullshit, as are most if not all of personality tests. I really don't get why people bite into this when a thousand years discipline that gives you objective knowledge as is astrology already exists. Tests are biased as fuck. Plus personality is continously changing, you take that test today then take it the next month and get a different bullshit result each time
>>
>>18722964
>Myers brigg is bull shit
>jung is bull shit
>use astrology instead

Bro you are obviously way under educated about this. You understand the two things aren't mutually exclusive, right? Do you also understand that jung was literally a self proclaimed alchemist?
>>
>Virgo
>Dont know
>Dont know
>INFP

We are just fleeting moments. Our personalities are just a combo between genetics, enviroment and experience.

Astrology is fun but still...
>>
>>18722972
I'm actually a psychology and pedagogy student, so I do for some facts know that tests are the less recommended tool to measure anything. Option answers being easily biased, people easily lying when answering... theyre not objective nor a trusting tool at all. I also know for some facts that you can't measure personality as a permanent thing, because it isn't, so I don't really see the point.
Also I didnt mention jung, so i dont get why you bring that up
>>
File: Natal.png (27KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
Natal.png
27KB, 750x562px
>>18716149
>Cancer sun
>Libra rising
>Libra moon
>dance between INFJ and ISFJ, slightly more on the INFJ side like 5-10 percent iirc
>I dont really have many problems with most folks, i often see the good in people. Did have some bad experiences with Aires in adolescence though.

Could anyone tell me anything about my natal that sticks out to them? I cant find anything particularly interesting or uncommon about it. If this one is hard to read, i get one from another site or something.
>>
File: 1486723349898.jpg (120KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1486723349898.jpg
120KB, 700x1050px
Capricorn with Aquarius cusp.
Leo rising.
Gemini moon.

I'm the greatest, rest of the signs are cucks.
>>
>cancer
>none
>none
>a fagg
>their plebs compared to cancer
>>
>>18716149
>Your Sign
Capricorn
>Your Rising
Gemini Rising
>Your Moon
Virgo Moon
>Myers-Briggs Personality
INTJ Personality ("The Architect")
>What do you think of the other signs?
Sagittarius is alright. Mainly prefer the company of other Capricorns such as myself.
>>
File: astroshit.gif (62KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astroshit.gif
62KB, 670x471px
>>18716149
somebody tell me some things about this
>>
>>18724223
Fellow Capricorn? Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>18716149
ENTP
Aquarius Sun
Aries Rising
Virgo Moon
Aquarius Mercury

Introverted types except INTP and INTJ are at least covert narcissists and are boring.
Es are where its at
>>
>>18722964
Because Freud was so much fucking better. Calm down, man. Jung/Adler were the smartest of the trio. Freud was an incestuous retard who was a shit to his sisters. Myers-Briggs is still used to this day by many people. Because is accurate as fuck. Personality tests are just essentially a guide or base foundation to help people get a good feel for you.
>>
>>18721357
>Like a mentor to me. I look up to him.
Is Capricorn. Enjoyed this.
>>
>>18721263
>Capricorn
We're attractive because we're loyal and noble when in love. But, we have the wrath of the Gods behind us when wronged and cheated of something or someone. Imagine dating a complete mysterious being who constantly judges his entire existence in secret based on whether or not he can please his significant other and his friends with his leadership and intellect. It's like watching a beautiful art piece suddenly mold and reform before your very eyes.
>>
>>18721040
YESSSSS. CAPRICORN!!!
>>
File: 1461685539891.jpg (32KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1461685539891.jpg
32KB, 413x395px
>>18724864
> But, we have the wrath of the Gods behind us when wronged and cheated of something or someone

fucking reddit, fuck off
>>
>>18724867
>Fucking Reddit
Pardon?
>Fuck off
That's pleasant, friend. Lovely manners.
>>
>>18724828
Capricorns are kinda cool to be honest, probably one of the ambitious signs out there.
>>18724864
Dude stop. Capricorns typically have trust issues, so if you do gain trust of a one and wrong it, you just probably fucked up the relationship with them permanently. Very unforgiving sign, but this is just cringeworthy shit you are writing.
>>
>>18724874
cringe cringe cringe cringe

I hope you're underage
>>
Leo, rising Libra, moon Sag
INFJ

>Aries
gf is an Aries at the moment, super possesive, jealous and short-tempered but very soft too. Aries friend is basically the same
>Cancer
truly live up to their names. cancer of the zodiac. weak and people-pleasing.
>Virgo
very conservative and care a lot about what others think of them. love to gossip.
>Scorpios
fucking difficult, have a lot of issues, but can pull people in very well. charismatic in a weird way, but really bitter and cruel at times.
>Capricorn
boring and dry, smart but seriously no fun. can get really overwhelming.
>Aquarius
pretensious cunts who love to brag.
>Piesces
cool dudes but really hysterical at times.
>>
>>18724877
We're harsh because we don't deal well with stupid. We expect all others to be smart like ourselves. Go figure. Holding others to higher standards of existence that we ourselves don't always keep to.
We also have trust issues because we're typically fucking used and abused.

>Cringeworthy shit that you're writing
Artistic flair, actually. I apologize. I tend to get carried away. I have a way with words.
>>
>>18724879
That awkward moment when you use artistic flair when you write and can't shut it off consciously. But, people don't get that and just use 'simple' terms such as 'cringe' and 'shit'.

Fuck off, mouthbreather.
>>
File: VARG.jpg (21KB, 184x342px) Image search: [Google]
VARG.jpg
21KB, 184x342px
>>18724884
Stop reading horoscopes like "I'm a special and unique snowflake" phenotypes taylored just for YOU to compensate for your insecurities and bladness.

You're writing this as some over dramatic teen fanfiction about horscopes lmao.
>>
File: IMG_0083.jpg (62KB, 452x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0083.jpg
62KB, 452x635px
>>18724884
>>
>>18724891
that moment when i dont care to be articulate you fucking filthy reddit retarded whoreson pleb. go back to wherever you came from

artistic flair, lol

it's cringeworthy redditspeak
>>
>>18724898
Don't even use reddit, you putrid fucking stain of subhuman existence.

>Don't care to be articulate
You should start, bud.

>Artistic flair
That's what it's called, babe. Don't wear it out.
>Cringeworthy
Keep using simple words, silly ignorant fuck.
>>
File: 1460573127917.png (49KB, 261x212px) Image search: [Google]
1460573127917.png
49KB, 261x212px
>>18724908
You're so pathetic and cringeworthy, others can see it too, just fuck off already

WRATH OF GODS BEHIND US, hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaha no fucking wonder this is coming from a gay sign such as capricopn
>>
>>18724891
>infusing "artisic flair" into your anonymous imageboard posting
Wew. How many fedoras do you own, lad?
>>
>>18724893
Wasn't catering it just to myself. Thanks for the assumptions of my character though. I enjoy writing in a specific way when describing my observations of said subject. Everyone does it. Is there a problem with doing so on my part? No. No need to be rude, friend.
>>
>>18724912
I own zero fedoras, but clearly if you're asking me such a question? You must have a shit load of 'em, 'lad'.
>>
File: 1437429509236.jpg (682KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1437429509236.jpg
682KB, 2048x1536px
>>18724913
>>
>>18724909
That awkward moment when a Capricorn tends to more often than not hold a very high ranking position in society in numerous fields. But, please. Continue to attempt your apparent failure of a drag through the mud. What was your sign again? Didn't catch it through all that shrieking.
>>
File: hrmph.jpg (11KB, 190x222px) Image search: [Google]
hrmph.jpg
11KB, 190x222px
>>18724913
Don't worry you will grow up and look back and realise what is wrong with all this and you will know better in a few years.
>>
>>18724923
You're fucking with us, right? No one can be this Reddit, surely.
>>
File: 1488602775411.png (206KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
1488602775411.png
206KB, 1190x906px
>>18724922
Wow. Very original. You've clearly won the Internet.
>>
>>18724926
Nothing was wrong with it though. Awkward.
>>
>>18724927
So, you're not going to tell us your sign? I see.
>>
>>18724937
I'm a Leo. What of it?
>>
>>18724930
Struck a nerve?
>>
you kids need to chill
>>
>>18724940
Well, "Leo". You're clearly too stupid to see that what I did was bait. Nice job falling for it. Of course no one's that Reddit. Lmfao. Are you fucking stupid? Was just bored and wanted to ruffle a few feathers. No hard feelings?
>>
It's all good, folks. Was bait. Wasn't actually serious. Just bored. Back to your turnips.
>>
File: 1292219743293.jpg (8KB, 228x179px) Image search: [Google]
1292219743293.jpg
8KB, 228x179px
>>18724949
Damn, son. Masterful ruse.
>>
>>18724943
Nah. Just bored. Sorry for leading you on.
>>
>>18724949
>>18724951
>>18724954
High speed damage control.
>>
File: IMG_0085.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0085.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>18724949
>>
>>18716149

>Pisces sun
>Leo Moon
>Sagittarius rising
>INTJ

Saggittarius: Angry Narcissistic Autists generally
Cancer: Cool guys, get along well
Scorpio: Difficult to trust in my experience
>>
File: 1487889980661.jpg (134KB, 720x942px) Image search: [Google]
1487889980661.jpg
134KB, 720x942px
>>18724962
>>
>Aries
fragile ego, little thought; from 0 to 100 all the time. impulsive. the fool of the zodiac. stupid

>Taurus
Greedy; lazy, stubborn, hedonistic, short sighted. funny but egoistic af

>Gemini
heh, nuff had been said already. worst zodiac

>Cancer
loving, the know the much, we should all pay more attention.

>Leo
fun and shiny most the time. shitty and stupid when mad.

>Virgo
terrible. always stressed. never reaches the right conclusions. lying and cheating. it's like an air sign of the earth signs: all the worst traits.

>Libra
stereotypical empty slut with no integrity.

>Scorpio
wanna be strong and a lone wolf,. but crying in secret every other weekend. Grow up scorpio.

>Sagittarius
i seriously never meet a more stubborn dumb mofo. even when i throw you clear evidence, you're all like - "No. I'm right. You're wrong". Terrible

>Aquarius
they all act cool but in reality suffer internaly. always seem to know people

>Pisces
joke sign. they look weird, they talk nonsense. drunk or high, or on some other trip. every so often likes to run and be alone. fragile until cynical
>>
File: 8ge8v.jpg (95KB, 326x284px) Image search: [Google]
8ge8v.jpg
95KB, 326x284px
>>18722964
>doesn't believe in Myer Brigg
>believes in astrology
>>
File: pic_020_clean_790 (2).jpg (136KB, 790x988px) Image search: [Google]
pic_020_clean_790 (2).jpg
136KB, 790x988px
>>18725174
remember: their vote counts as much as yours
>>
You're all buch of faggots

Oh look at me, i'm capricorn, leo, aries, pisces, scorpio, virgo, aquarius, sagittarius, libra, cancer, gemini, taurus and i'm special for this, this and this and I think you're like this because this is your sign.

What the fuck is wrong with your fucking head?
>>
>>18724917
You must have real hairy balls.
Like.
I'm talking afro hairy. Real fucking fuzz monsters. Fucking adorbs and shit. Yeeehaaaa!!!
>>
>glans sun
>obama rising
>clinton moon
>trump myers-briggs
>i think other signs are full of smegma
>>
>>18725357
Mmm cheese!
>>
>>18725346
>Fucking adorbs and shit
What....Are you saying...That you want to suck them? I don't get where you're going with this general line of thought...I'm flattered if you do. Your place? Twenty minutes?
>>
>>18725368
Cheese IS good.
>>
>>18725218
Wew. Le sensibile skeptic has arrived. Tell us which Richard Dawkins books we should be reading.
>>
File: 1458070028884.jpg (167KB, 1280x1444px) Image search: [Google]
1458070028884.jpg
167KB, 1280x1444px
>>18725357
>>18725443
>>18725450
why did reading this give me a boner?
>>
Sun: Aries
Rising: Leo
Moon: Aquarius
Myers-Briggs: ENTJ (Commander)

Only opinion on other signs:
Scorpio: Manipulative but mysterious and seductive
Gemini: Truly two-faced, also seductive as fuck though.
>>
>>18725800
because you're trying to look le funny
>>
File: 1487805821913.gif (123KB, 225x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487805821913.gif
123KB, 225x540px
>>18716149
Cancer
Libra
Libra
INTP
I think all these signs work on confirmation bias.
I'm utterly convinced because I accidentally read something about my chart that actually wasn't a part of it but it ohh made so much sense. I released one thing is that when you read about something you only understand it as much as you already know in other words you only use it to confirm that your beliefs align with someone else's. For example you read Coelhos Alchemist when you're 14 22 37 and so on you will get different things from the book as you get older and your experience changes.
So my other comment on that is if your experience changes and your personality changes through the years why would someone bother putting it down in to words and symbols???
>>
>>18716149
>your sign
Sun in Leo 12th house
>your rising
Leo
>your moon
Aquarius in 6th house
Everytime i take it, i always redo it mutliple times and always end up INTJ and INTP
Ugh, having read/studied a whole bunch on the subject, i just won't answer this question because it's kinda retarded

On an another note, i'm almost done composing this song, anybody wanna give me some honest feedback?

https://soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/venturing-into-matter

Thanks
>>
>>18716149
Are we using the new dates for the zodiac signs?
>>
>>18725024
spot on
i'd switch scorpio and cancer though
>>
>>18716149
>Pisces
>Pisces Rising
>Cancer Moon
>INTJ

I'm just learning about this stuff, never discussed Zodiac with people.

Rate
>>
>>18726242
feels: the person
probably an addict
>>
>>18716149
Pisces
Virgo
Gemini
IN(S)TJ

I like virgos, think scorpios are cool but sometimes too harsh, gemini are fun but i dont trust them (talk too much), aries are too sociable for me, sagittarius (my bf is one too) are cool but we don't understand eachother well (pisces too emotional), don't like Leos (they are fun but meh think they know everything)
>>
>>18726256
Was* an addict, quit everything (no smoking,no pot, 2-3 beers a week and no vidya)
>>
>>18726264
also, having Pisces and Virgo as main signs, im in dilemma between emotions and logic most of the time and complete undecisive mess
>>
>>18726284
Always take logic, even if you fuck up you will regret it less. From experience, pisces here.
>>
>Virgo
>Libra rising
>Scorpio moon
>ISFJ

>I get along with Libras really well, without a fail
>I want to fuck Scorpios, but they're never into the idea
>So I settle with Pisces, Pisces sweet
>I make quick friends with Cancers, but end up finding them a bit overbearing and those friendships rarely last or remain as intense as they were in the beginning
Everyone else I never got to know well enough to judge. My friend circle is like 80% Libra, I am very poor by the end of October.
>>
>tfw no Pisces gf
>>
>>18716149
Just did some research on my own and these are apparently my signs.

>Virgo
>Taurus rising
>Saggitarius moon
>INFP

I have no idea what this means for who I am and who people see me as.

[spoiler]Hate to ask this, but could somebody explain this to me?[/spoiler]
>>
Heck, I'll do another one. Why not. And I'll try to say something positive about each sign.

Sun Taurus
Moon Libra
Virgo Rising
INFP

>Aquarius
Kind of hard to notice when someone is an Aquarius just from being around them. I guess that makes them very adaptable and mutable, which has it's strengths. Not much to say about these guys, sorry.

>Pisces
The lovable loser. Possesses much more strength than they realize. Being a sensitive Taurus myself, I sometimes feel blown out of the water by their genuine kindness and constant listening. I try to be like the Pisces that way but can rarely maintain that level of consideration.

>Aries
The ballsiest and probably the most brave sign. Don't know many Aries personally but I've encountered a few and never had issues with them. Eric Andre is also an Aries, which he wears on his sleeve.

>Gemini
Another airy and very changeable sign. Can be for the better or the worse. I have a close friend who is a Gemini and is one of my most accepting and tolerant friends, a very popular dude. Their sense of calm is a beautiful thing to be around. Artistically inclined or appreciative, often.

>Cancer
The big gushers, the sappy people whose corny love you secretly envy. A sign I find that can be simultaneously popular and secretly mocked, I think for their goofy ways. Not something to be ashamed of, Cancers. It's awesome seeing you guys embrace that part of yourselves. Seem like a good parent typically.

>Leo
Ah, mon petit chaffluers. The bells of the ball, the ones I can't help but fall madly, hopelessly and deeply in love with. Your shine and love of the stage and the captivating drama of life fills me up with appreciation and wonder. Even if you are the wallflower type your unusual beauty creates a magnetism no one can resist. I love you.

1/2
>>
>>18726492
>Sun
What do you want, conscious mind.
>Moon
More subconscious needs, subconsciosu mind in general I guess.
>Rising
The way people see you, how you present yourself, how you come off, and to some degree, your physical appearance is also influenced by this. It is the most important of the houses, I think mid-heaven comes second.
>>
>>18726880
2/2

>Virgo
The guardian angel types. The vigilant friend, the watchful eye in the dark of the night. Always count on the Virgo to care for you, even if it's in a motherly nagging sort of way. They seem to mean the best even if they come off as a little restrained.

>Libra
Interesting people. I've met some Libras who come off as real characters, and I get the impression that it might be their unbridled Libra nature at work there. I haven't tangoed with them much in my interpersonal relationships, but as passing acquaintances, I can say they're fun to be around in a group setting and good at conversation.

>Scorpio
My mom and sister's sign. They have a wicked tenacity about them that really makes you want them to be on your side instead of anyone else's. They'll defend you quite well if need be, and they can be pretty fun when they're in the fun mood.

>Sagittarius
My cousin is a Sagittarius. Really good dude. He's 13 but he seems pretty responsible and intelligent for his age. He has two younger brothers with autism, one high-functioning and the other not so much. He has a lot of love in him and displays with a gentle brotherly authority. Seems like a Jupiter aspect to hold your brothers up with a smile. I imagine this trait isn't too uncommon with other Sag's.

>Capricorn
My brother and my dad's sign. Reliable, hard-head, strong-willed. The doers. Their lives can simultaneously be almost boringly content and inspiring at the same time. I have a lot of love for these guys, and a lot of respect. Another brotherly sign.

>Taurus
Last but not least, yours truly. Also the sign of my closest friends. I wonder if other Taureans form little Taurus covens like we do. Typically funny, artsy dudes or athletic older brother types. I haven't seen much of a middle ground between those two types yet.
>>
>gemini
>>
>>18726963
>butthurt taurus
>>
>>18725925
Wow, are you me?>>18724084
>>
>Pisces here
>Have Pisces Gf
>Sex is great
>>
>>18728495
Really? I'd think you were both like dead fish.
>>
>>18726396
Nice joke. Both of us being emotional people adds a lot of spice to the bed.
>>
>>18728517
Lmao it probably would smell bad too!
>>
File: 71f.jpg (25KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
71f.jpg
25KB, 500x433px
>>18723033
>>18723033

> Virgo Sun
> Scorpio Rising
> Leo Moon

We are not just fleeting moments. The link(s) between genetics, environment and experience is/are self-discovered, by intuition and other self-reflecting mental faculties.

Also, remember that ALL of your ancestors left literal parts of themselves, in your blood.
>>
>>18725708
Ask your mother. She told me her favourites last night over dinner.
>>
>>18725800
Because you're a naughty girl. Naughty.
>>
>>18716149
>leo sun
>pisces rising
>scorpio moon
>myers-brigs ENFP

Aries=fun, but unsustainable bc we have too much fun
Taurus=stabilizing, but kinda boring
Gemini=I love talking to them, but I would never be vulnerable with them--due to their fickle nature
Cancer=The sweethearts. I just want to protect and care for them. They allow me to feel, and I appreciate them for that
Leo=a lot of fun in short amounts
Virgo=Good helpers. I am way too emotional and subjective, and they help me focus on the big picture and work on the aspects of myself that aren't so good
Libra=kind of annoying desu. The ones with water moons--and are artsy--are cool.
Scorpio=we have a mutual understanding. Depending on where their at with their baggage, we have really insightful talks
Sagitarius=Mr. Cool guy! I can one-up people pretty well, but they get the best of me and I love hate it.
Capricorn=Like Virgo, need one in my life to help me stay focused.
Aquariums=My true love! Every girl I've ever loved is an aquarius. Once Cancer, but ya, mostly Aquarius. So interesting, pretty intelligent, on their own hype.
Pisces=Funny or good at art--which I admire
>>
>Introverted types except INTP and INTJ are at least covert narcissists and are boring.

Reading this makes me happy.
>>
>>18728724
Your ego's stroked for the night, isn't it? I feel like you're a good kisser.
>>
File: 1475696559077.png (101KB, 276x269px) Image search: [Google]
1475696559077.png
101KB, 276x269px
Aries sun.
25°31' Cancer rising.
Capricorn moon.
INFJ-A.

I often never ask people for their signs; I don't know what I think about any of the signs in terms of the people I've met.

>>18725024
>Aries
picture related
>>
>>18728787
I don't know but i made my ex surprised on how i kissed him
>>
>>18728806
No. Don't speak. Just kiss.
>>
>>18728821
This weird, you know
>>
>>18728833
NO. LET THEM WATCH. I CAN'T FIGHT THE FEELING ANY LONGER.
>>
gemini moon
that's all you need to know
kill me NOW for ya free reading
>>
>>18728862
I'm not gonna kill someone that I barely even know, man. You better start talking. WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?
>>
>Taurus sun
>Taurus moon
>Libra rising
>INTP

I don't think about people in terms of their signs
>>
>>18728859
I dont do PDA, dear
>>
>>18728876
I'm GOING to do this. Stop fighting me. It's going in your pooper.
>>
>>18728915
That hurts so bad!!
>>
>>18728937
Just relax yourself first then. If you tense up, you're gonna start aching something fierce.
>>
>>18728954
I am legit lmao because of you. Thanks for this entertainment
>>
>>18728972
No problem. Lol. I enjoy making people laugh and smile. :D
>>
File: tattoo080.png (62KB, 340x570px) Image search: [Google]
tattoo080.png
62KB, 340x570px
Sun: Scorpio
Moon: Libra
Ascendant: Pisces
MB: INFP
>>
>Aquarius
>Aquarius
>Virgo
>ENTP

>Geminis are all bitches
>Scorpios have anger issues
>Aquarius are emotionally unstable
>Libras are easiest to get along with
>Cancers are basic bitches
>Not super opinionated on the others I guess
>>
>>18728717
why no responses? this was insightful. Read the insights and comment ya bitches ;) I know fire-water types can relate to this
>>
[spoiler]natal charts are made up bullshit to make you feel as a unique special snowflake because you wont accept the traits of your sun sign[/spoiler]
>>
>>18729466
kek. post your chart and you can see for yourself m8
>>
Taurus sun, 10th house
Taurus moon, 10th house
Cancer ascendant

Waterfags should be less emotional
Airfags should be more emotional
Firefags should calm down
Earthfags should cuddle more
t. Earthfag

IXXP (between S and N, F and T)
>>
>>18729718
Oh, I dislike Gemini suns because most have been really fickle and unstable
My best relationships (dad and girlfriend) are with Virgo sun's

I always want to cuddle with water people
>>
>>18719128
>emotionally and mentally disturbed, delusional or straight up not sane
>they're also the ones actually capable of truly listening and understanding
>pin them down and they're the best people you can have
>yes, I'd fuck every single one of them
>yes, the only dude I'd go gay for is pisces

Maybe you're not sane either...
>>
>>18716149
>Aries
>Aries rising
>Moon is Pisces

>fuck ALL scorpios
> why the fuck are all the other Aries so damn loud shut the fuck up
>pisces are always hot but fucked up
>leos are pathological liars
>aquarius are sensitive as hell but sweet
>cancers are snowflakes
>never met a bad Capricorn
>geminis have a bad rep but are really loyal
>saggitarius are just weirdos but chill
>>
>>18729466
This post took an unexpected turn at the end. What do you think's more likely: everyone has a unique snapshot of their astrological influences at the moment they first take a breath in this world, or all humanity is divided into 12 categories and that's about it?
>>
>>18729514
You are your Sun sign and anything more is bs made up for you to find astrology more appealing
Like for real natal charts were invented somewhere in the 1700-800s because people would complain to astrologers for inaccurate readings on their signs. Reality is people misunderstand astrology and reject their image in the mirror when they dont like it. Cheap astrologers decided to stuff their readings with hay so people would feel satisfied with them and pay and dont complain
Im sorry but your Leo Moon is as real as unicorns
>>
>>18729787
12? theres 13 the demiurge is trying to hide it though because it's about immortality and godhood
>>
File: Color_wheel.gif (18KB, 492x410px) Image search: [Google]
Color_wheel.gif
18KB, 492x410px
>>18716149
>your sign
Pisces
>your rising
Taurus
>your moon
Libra
ISTP

Every Leo I've met is a manipulative cunt or BSes a lot.
Also i sometimes dont get along well with Geminis
>>
>Sign
Leo

>Rising
Virgo

>Moon
Taurus

>Myers-Briggs
ENTP/ESTP

I'm not any particular expert on the signs. I'm aware of what Leo is, but can someone help me out on the rest?
>>
>>18729824
Are you just trolling here? Do you have any sources for this? Ancient peoples held all the celestial bodies as important and gave them each individual traits. They could look up at the sky and note that the moon was in this or that house at the time of one's birth just the same as the sun. They kept track of the planets and the constellations and knew where they'd be when they couldn't see them. Why would they only care about the sun?
>>
>>18729831
Tell me about this secret 13th sign senpai.
>>
>>18725837
they're not seductive, you're just horny.
>>
File: graphic.png (19KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
19KB, 480x640px
>Cancer
>idk time of birth
>Pisces moon
>INTP

I've never really been interested in astrology until now.

The descriptions of cancer relationships define me pretty accurately. I've had flings which made me feel completely guilty afterwards and thus I generally shut myself off from dating, although I get numbers and people do try to initiate relationships with me. The past 2 years I've ignored almost 100 percent of these advances.

My fundemental romantic relationship was with a Pisces. She kept me on a chain, I was clingy af and would be constantly seeking validation, then minor things would get me heated up and I'd lash out but immediately afterwards I'd be like "wait don't go!". I think it's a disgust for my behavior then that drives my current isolation.
>>
>Sun Scorpio
>Sagittarius rising
>Pisces moon
>Mercury Scorpio
>Venus Scorpio
>Mars Virgo
>Entp
>>
>>18730201
Worst signs are
>Virgo
>GEMINI

Best signs are
>Scorpio
>Sagittarius
>Libra
>>
How would one go about determining
their rising and their moon?

First timer here, just wanting to get involved.
>>
>>18730216
Just Google it, "Finding my rising" or just "birth chart online" and look for a site.
You need your place And Time Of birth.
Also
>Normie
>>
>>18730226
I suppose so, eh.
Guess I should of thought of that on my own.
Thanks for your insight.
>>
>>18730071
Because Sun is all that defines you. The more unnecessary traits you give yourself the more fake it gets. Youll never understand your true mechanics as this, youll never fully embrace yourself as the sign you are because you believe are ten at the same time, and therefore youll never work on the potential of your zodiac.
>>
>>18730186
>"My fundemental romantic relationship was with a Pisces"

A mistake: she was actually a Taurus.

Disagreeing with her was very dangerous.
>>
>>18716149
scorpio
gemini
leo
idk
all signs are gud
>>
File: 3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
>>18728495
>Have Pisces Gf
when is it my turn?
>>
>>18730256
I don't think you understand how a natal chart works. It doesn't give you a bunch of conflicting information, it gives you a lot of nuance. If you read it correctly then it tells you your strengths and weaknesses in every avenue of life. These things should be interpreted through the lens of your sun sign, but it should help you understand exactly what sort of Sagittarius (in my case) you are. Focusing just on the sun sign is very limiting and this sort of oversimplification has left astrology open to attack by dissenters, for good reason. There's more to people than their sun signs in the same way that there's more to someone than their mind.
>>
File: anonastro.gif (52KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
anonastro.gif
52KB, 670x471px
>>18724084
>>18728427
yeah I am
>>
>>18716149
>Leo
>29th of July. year: fuck you ain't giving this shit to 4chan
>idk
>asshole
>all a bunch of Faggots

What is my future OP?
>>
File: 1487022379651.jpg (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487022379651.jpg
113KB, 500x500px
>>18732993
You will live your life then die.
>>
>>18716149
>cancer
>virgo
>scorpio
>enfp
>zodiac signs are bullshit
>>
>>18716149
>Virgo
>Capricorn rising
>Gemini moon
>INFP

Best friends are gemini, capricorn and another virgo.
>>
>>18733887
>gemini
>>
>>18733012
Thank u OP

Hope it comes true soon
>>
>>18716149
Pisces
Leo rising (roughly. i don't know my exact time of birth but i know it was around 4 in the afternoon 2/25/1997)
Libra moon
ENTP
Depends on the person, currently dating a male scorpio, my ex was a male virgo and that was the biggest catastrophe there ever was
>>
>>18716149
>libra
>capricorn rising
>not sure of moon sign
>INTP-T

I have more capricorn qualities than libra, but I'm a good mix of both.

I clash with more emotionally led signs. I like calm signs.
>>
File: 1486974230139.jpg (82KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486974230139.jpg
82KB, 500x375px
>>18733922
hope be strong anon...still hard to keep grasp of, but strong none the less
>>
>>18716149
Leo
INTJ

I have my doubts of the significance of both and atribute them to pseudoscience but admittedly can relate to them and think they hold some truth
>>
>>18732130
Shit crabbro, that's cool as hell. What are the chances of two people born on the same day within 2 hours of eachother meeting on 4chan? This is a good opportunity for us, what else do we have in common I wonder?
>>
>Pisces Sun
>Virgo Moon
>Libra Rising
>INFJ or INFP
>I do fine with Taurus, Scorpios, and Cancers. Struggle a lot with Leos and Virgos.
>>
>>18716149
The Zodiac represents Jesus Christ in someway.
>>
>>18726242
All that water...damn man
>>
>>18722727
Bump on this please anyone?
>>
>>18734490
care to elaborate on that?
>>
>>18716149

>Virgo
>Libra
>Capricorn
>INTJ

Ice queen reporting in
>>
>Cancer
>Taurus rising
>Pisces moon
>INTP

Eh
>>
>>18734869
>Ice Queen
Giggity.
>Reporting
-Screeches louder than God-
>In
Not without protection you're not.
>>
>>18733247
Then why would you even post on this thread supposedly 'knowing' that they're 'bullshit'? Fuck off.
>>
>>18729718
>Earth Fags should cuddle more
Am Earth sign. You saying that I can't cuddle or something?
>Stare intensifies
>>
>>18719128
INTP pisces here:
Confirming argument
>>
ur moma gay
>>
>>18731872
There are no different sorts of Saggitarius. There are Saggitarius, period. The critiques and complaints because "astrology too simple" were exactly the reason why this natal chart bs was made up, so people would say "oh look at how complicated and calculated this is", besides giving them fake ass info so there would be a higher probability of them identifying themselves with the shit and say "oh this is so real so accurate"

Of course people are more than their Sun sign, as zodiac doesn't determine personality at all (it is an influence on the building of personality along with experience, nurture etc). And definitely a Saggitarius is much more than you think. There's a world of traits and inner mechanisms given to you by being born your sign, believe me when I tell you you don't need to stuff it up. Tl;dr natal charts are for people who don't understand nor know shit about astrology
>>
INTP/INTJ
Sun: Scorpio
• Moon: Leo
• Ascendant Sign: Cancer
• MC: Aries

Best friend is an Aries
Gf of 10 years is cap
Other best friend is a Gemini
>>
>>18735159
I'm sorry if I've come off as antagonistic by the way, I am actually interested in what you have to say, but I'm not at all convinced yet either. As far as I've ever known, it was the sun sign bias that was falsely created in the 70s with Linda Goodman's book Sun Signs simplifying astrology for mass consumption. I'm not exactly a stickler for sources as I know they're not easy to find for anything important, but do you have any? Any hints to a source I could research into myself?

Also, what are your views on Chinese astrology and numerology?
>>
>>18735159
You sound so sad and lonely dude.
>>
>>18735266
That's the thing with astrology: it seems fake because there's in fact a lot of fake info going around on the discipline. Nobody takes astrology seriously, it isn't recognised as a science nor a valid study, so very few people care to polish it and differentiate the actual knowledge from the misinfo. Mass comercialization of astrology doesn't help with this, makes it a lot worse. Even in these threads people go and say "leos are this and that" like it's a fact just because they met someone who was like that, and I don't think that's astrology. I mean, astrology nowadays is strongly biased and contaminated, so is logical that people end up dissatisfied with it
I wish I had some source, 'cause I myself find it difficult (as anybody who tries I guess) to find reliable content on the subject. All I know is what I depurated from this and there

I've been looking on western astrology a few years but Chinese astrology I know very little of, and I never been interested in numerology

You see, I'm a science person. I value astrology as a massive thousand years study on the characteristics of people in relation to the season they were born in. You can see it as statistical studies, though it is more than that, that's the easiest way to begin to understand it. It is objective, you build this knowledge from observation. It really is a simple thing, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hold a huge fucking amount of knowledge from centuries on and on. Misinfo, stuffing and misunderstanding are what kills it
>>
File: 1479165078421.jpg (32KB, 366x321px) Image search: [Google]
1479165078421.jpg
32KB, 366x321px
>>18716149
> leo
> leo
> gemini
> ISTP
I only had taurus gf and they were insecured about everything.
Also fuck pisces
>>
File: 1487654344972.png (364KB, 564x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1487654344972.png
364KB, 564x1086px
>>18716149
>>your sign
Aquurais
>>your rising
Scorpio
>>your moon
Capricorn
>>Myers-Briggs personality
INTP-t
>>What you think of the other signs
i really do not like leos their ego makes me act even more quirky and annoying

desu i dont like any earth signs either they are so dull and boring which is weird because i am a even mix of air and earth

i only really like libars and even they manage to fuck me off with their hums and has
>>
capricorn sun
aquarius moon
leo rising
infp or isfp

i like other capricorns, gemini, virgo, aquarius, scorpio, saggitarius

dislike libra and leo and pisces
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.