[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone had any encounters with the Dogman? Please tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: varisen.png (1MB, 1027x1032px) Image search: [Google]
varisen.png
1MB, 1027x1032px
Has anyone had any encounters with the Dogman? Please tell me if you have.
>>
>>18715910
he ate muh babbehs
>>
File: image.png (646KB, 500x752px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
646KB, 500x752px
>>
my dog ate my pot brownies
>>
>>18715929
What the fuck is that? Source?
>>
>>18715910
>Please tell me if you have.
What's in it for me?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 227x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 227x318px
>>18715955
>>
Chech museum of anatomy (Galerie Věda a uměn). 1,6 m height, normal human legs, head of an animal. Autopsy showed an oversized cranial lobe of the lung, like wolves or large dogs have. The hair are unusual thick. The sign says only that it was found dead in in the woods in the 60s.
>>
The guide says that they had another head + upper body + one arm which was found in the Mercoire forest near Langogne in the eastern part of Gévaudan beginning of the 20th centuries but it got lost when the museum was modernized.
>>
>>18715980
If you're talking about the Academy of Sciences just off Národní třída then you are a fucking liar. What do you hope to achieve by posting this shit? I hope you die of sodomy.
>>
Di do hajzlu...
>>
>>18716012
Better czech yourself before you wreck yourself.
Because big dicks up your ass is bad for your health.
>>
i have seen this in the academy of science many times first time age 11 with my papa and brother.my pap always said if we dont behave dogman comes take us,
>>
>>18715910
What I want to know is where are the werecats? Why is it always dogs?
>>
File: I want to fractal that unicorn.png (192KB, 963x966px) Image search: [Google]
I want to fractal that unicorn.png
192KB, 963x966px
>>18715910
I really, REALLY want to fuck it.
>>
>>18716297
>>>/b/
>>
What I want to know is what it even is.

I mean, where the hell does a dogman even come from, how did it come to be? I think there's some undeniable proof out there that leads me to, for the most part, believe in its existence, yet the mystery of its origins fascinate me.
>>
>>18716020
If it's bad for your health, how do you explain the g spot being in our anus?
>>
>>18716297

p.e.t.a. please...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.