[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats their endgame???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: lumi.png (172KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
lumi.png
172KB, 800x800px
whats their endgame???
>>
>>18715336
something about swamps n' shit.
>>
Scientology nwo takes over the world
>>
>>18715336
Build a second Sun that is on the other side of Earth from the real Sun, so that the whole planet is continuously illuminated.
>>
>>18715366
That sounds like a really bad idea taking into account that All humans need darkness and night time for sleep.
>>
>>18715372
Rich Illuminati can create darkness if they want. The peons will get screwed over though, that's part of why they want to do it.
>>
>>18715372
Curtains
>>
>>18715392
What about the plants?
They need darkness too.
>>
>>18715336
OP here. Here's my theory: they are being controlled by someone else. That someone else is most likely a trans-dimensional being wanting to recreate this dimension. The only way to accomplish such task is to call out the maker to purge us because of degeneracy. After that, I'm not sure, maybe the trans-dimensional being will literally "pull god out of the heaven's" and usurp him.
>>
>>18715399
Curtains
>>
>>18715411
what?
>>
>>18715336
insure the survival of the human race into galactic phase, the majority of the population is too emotional or distracted to organize onto the most effective path. They are the continued efforts of the best and brightest and will make the cold hard decisions that you will not in order to sustain the bloodline
i guess
>>
>>18715336
rundown?
anyone?
>>
>>18715405
so u believe in david icke?
>>
>>18715415
Curtains keep the sun out. Draperies, blinds, or tin foil on the glass.
>>
>>18715465
>david icke
i dont know who that is
>>
>>18715496
then maybe look up some of his work.
>>
>>18715501
or u know u can summarize in one sentence
>>
>>18715496
he basically popularized a lot of the gay conspiracy theories that are known to the mainstream now, reptilians, simulated universe ... that kind of nonsense, only he himself knows he is a bullshit salesman
>>
Create a world Zionist state
>>
To maintain control.
>>
>>18715336
To know their end goal, you have to know who you're talking about.
>>
> whats their endgame???

Who? The U.S. Mint?
>>
>>18715336
To thin out 98% of the population and use the world as their own personal playground where they can do whatever they want and ascend into the 4th dimension via gateway opened through satanic sacrifice and pedophilia
>>
>>18715958
Pizzagate
>>
>>18715457
This
The eelooms aren't evil, just impersonal
>>
>>18715987
It's real
>>
ITT:
>curtains
>autism
>>
Optimize human potential even if it means getting rid of some of them.
>>
Illuminati = kabbalahist jews + certain co-opt'd parts of free masonry
they want global communism and for every other race that isn't them to mix into one slave race
>>
>>18715336
Put eyes on everything

[spoiler] EVERYTHING
>>
File: 1487849693869.png (239KB, 284x396px) Image search: [Google]
1487849693869.png
239KB, 284x396px
>>18715336
>he doesn't know
strap yourself in lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30&t=173s
>>
>>18715360
this.
>>
File: FNV_Mr_House_Screen.png (267KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
FNV_Mr_House_Screen.png
267KB, 800x500px
Basically, pic related.
>>
Stage one: End Ethnicity in The West

>allow mass amounts of the third world to invade the west
>stop the native population from having children with an inflated housing market and the destruction of traditionalism
>have populations intermix until they are all one homogeneous mix void of any ethnicity and without culture or history
>no one is willing to fight or die for their land or people anymore

Stage two: Destruction of the middle class. Making a ruling class and a slave class

>now under globalism have everyone in the world compete for the same jobs, undercutting one another
>everyone works for pennies whilst the richer get richer

Stage three: The End

>most everyone is forced to live a miserable existence void of what people treasure most
>no religion, no culture, no ethnic groups, no countries, no art, no music
>except for The Holy Land (Israel) and "God's Chosen People" who rule with an iron fist
>>
>>18718607
>no religion, no culture, no ethnic groups, no countries, no art, no music
>except for The Holy Land (Israel) and "God's Chosen People" who rule with an iron fist
These two are directly contradictory, do you even read what you post?
>>
>>18718607
This is a bit dramatic. I don't think they give a fuck if people make art and music to distract themselves.

The idea of creating a ruling class and a slave class is spot on though.
>>
>>18715336
Divide and conquer strategy.
>Half population right-brain unbalanced
>other Half left brain
>exploit the friction
>>
File: 1488544196041.jpg (27KB, 415x423px) Image search: [Google]
1488544196041.jpg
27KB, 415x423px
>>18715336
Baby eating?
Ask Hilary...
>>
>>18718607
>>no religion, no culture, no ethnic groups, no countries, no art, no music
Imagine that
>>
>>18715336
can i get a quick rundown on them
>>
>>18715457
>tfw you are the best and brightest
>tfw they haven't noticed you before the arcologies blast off
>>
>>18715336
people tend to project their fears onto the unknown, but in the end 'they' are all about liberating people.
weirdly enough when you spell out what their freedom is about, people will protest about the selfishness - but the result will be all they ever demanded, but not necessarily wanted.
you can even see it in that fucking symbol they use: the subordination of the importance of the group to the interest of each individual.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.