[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jupiter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Jupiter.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
Are there aliens from/on Jupiter?

What's the lore there?

Thanks.
>>
>>18715245
The aliens from Jupiter are stupider than most
>>
Jewish people come from Jupiter.
>>
>>18716197
Damn Jews we need another genocide
>>
His Name is Fred
Fred from Jupiter
He is the dream of every woman
>>
>>18716197
Source
Thought they were Saturn?
>>
>>18716666
Oh shi-
>>
>>18716205
Implying there was even a first.
>>
Yes, blue avians. That's why the hexagon is blue.

wuba luva dub dub!
>>
>>18716989
Different planet, nub.
>>
>>18715245
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_%28mythology%29

>Life of Jupiter
Birth

Jupiter was the son of Saturn (Kronos in Greek mythology).[1][2][3] Saturn, who was the previous king of the gods,[1] began to swallow the children that he had with his wife, Ops (Greek equivalent Rhea), when they were born.[1][3] This was because he had been warned that one of his children would overthrow him.[1][3] Saturn swallowed the children Neptune, Pluto, Ceres, Juno and Vesta.[3] When Ops realised that she was pregnant again, she had the baby secretly moved to Crete,[1][3] giving a stone wrapped in swaddling-clothes to Saturn for him to eat.[3] Saturn believed he had eaten Jupiter therefore Jupiter was saved.
Overthrowing Saturn

After Jupiter was raised by his mother, his destiny was to take over his own father, Saturn, as revenge for all he had done to his brothers and sisters in the past. When Jupiter grew up, he made Saturn vomit up all of the children he had swallowed.[3] All the brothers and sisters joined forces and overthrew Saturn.[1][2][3]
Battle of the Titans

Then, with the help of the Cyclopses and the Hundred-handed Giants, they declared war on Saturn and the other Titans.[1][3] Jupiter finally defeated the Titans and they were imprisoned in Tartarus.[1][3]
Dividing the universe

Jupiter and his brothers divided the universe into three parts, Jupiter obtaining the heavens, Neptune the sea and Pluto the underworld. This is how Jupiter became the king of the gods.[1]
>>
>>18717050
You're right! Im so drick I cant recognaize my own plant. Burp!
>>
That is extremely unlikely. It is not in the goldielocks zone and doesn't have any circumstances to support life (Like a nitrogen cycle or liquid water). And on top of that the planet is largely storms of harmful gasses and substances that would kill even archaeans. Plus the gravity is likely very strong making it even more inhospitable. So there is barely a 0.0^10000 chance there is anything even resembling a cell or anything living at all. But maybe somewhere else, Mars seems to be the most likely or maybe the exo planet Ceres but that's still a long shot.
>>
File: 1488232050421.png (3MB, 3440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1488232050421.png
3MB, 3440x1440px
Jupiter is a gas giant.

>gas

DEPORT ALL JEWS TO JUPITER!
>>
File: 1488380217954__cropped.png (163KB, 387x344px) Image search: [Google]
1488380217954__cropped.png
163KB, 387x344px
>>18716666

https://youtu.be/Q2WJSLh0NmQ
>>
>>18715245
Jupiter is the most beautiful planet in our solar system. She's like a big sister that protects us from asteroid bullies.
>>
File: Lord-Jupiter[1].jpg (50KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
Lord-Jupiter[1].jpg
50KB, 600x421px
>>18719127
>sister
>Jfw
>>
File: Jupiter_3rd_spot.jpg (445KB, 1316x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter_3rd_spot.jpg
445KB, 1316x1252px
>>18719127
I fucking love Jupiter. Its so mesmerizing, the colors, bands, swirls, comfy as fug.

Like the other anon said, >>18717133 the consensus is that chances for life are slim. The first thing that comes to my mind is not necessarily the vast differences between our planets, but the lack of a stable system for anything to develop. The winds are like 200 to 1000 miles per hour, and gasses are constantly plunging and raising to greatly different levels of temperature, pressure, and exposure to radiation. Its a sad feel, but maybe we'll discover something unexpected when Juno snackbars into the atmosphere.

Heres a cool clip from Sagan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uakLB7Eni2E

hoping some other anons know something i dont
>>
>>18715245
>Are there aliens from/on Jupiter?
Biggest dumb asses on the galaxy. They are nothing but gas bags and farts.
>>
File: 1485290578202.png (76KB, 982x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1485290578202.png
76KB, 982x1274px
>>18715245

"ayyyzeus".

What did the hemaphroditic trannies that made the Matrix and Jupiter ascending mean by this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VveTsyjFlNA
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.