[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

summoning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: enneagramtype.jpg (1MB, 1078x1212px) Image search: [Google]
enneagramtype.jpg
1MB, 1078x1212px
Any guides or resources on how to summon a demon at a crossroads?

The summoning guide in the sticky 404'd
>>
Here is what you'll need.
This ritual requires a crossroad and burying a box in the middle of it. The box must contain a picture of the mortal wishing to make a deal, graveyard dirt, and a bone from a black cat or milk from a black cow. The crossroad, sometimes must have Yarrow flowers being planted at the crossroads. It helps in the ritual, though appears to not be a necessary component.

Incantation as follows is not needed But may help.
Daemon, esto subjecto voluntati meae.

But honestly, if you're really wanting to make a deal just pray to the devil, I'm sure a demon will show to make that deal for your soul whether you buried a box or not.
>>
>>18714696
thanks, any other info I should know? does the phase of the moon matter at all? does it help to light candles?
>>
>>18714610
SAM??!!?
>>
>>
>>18714950
Not for a crossroads demon, but there is other summoning rituals for other types and specifics demons that you do use candles. Personally I would do the crossroads summoning on a full moon just for the sake of having light.
>>
>>18714610
If you need to ask that, you shouldn't be summoning demons in the first place
>>
Well as they do in Hollywood you must eat a piece of shit, a teaspoon of cum that of a virgin, and rub menstrual blood on your balls. All while you're standing in the middle of a pentagram drawn on the ground. It's best if you go to get chalk from Dollar Tree for .99 cents, then light some candles...Then say I the fag who will eat thy shit, I the fag whom drank virgin cum, I the fag whom play in menstrual blood I summons thee to come to me. Then if nothing happens, repeat every night until something happens, or your parents lock you up in a nut house.
>>
>>18718253
what color candles?
>>
as someone whom has dealt with the daark i advise you not to conjure something you connot control
>>
>>18719482
Umm, Mother of Pearl. Get Mother of Pearl colored candles...Wait no you want demons? 6 red candles 6 black candles, and 6 magenta candles. Then find yourself a mask and a red robe. Make sure the robe is red so those demonic fucks know you're the boss, and you mean fuckin' business.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.