[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of you well versed on the matter, and in regards to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: condensed_chaos.jpg (16KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
condensed_chaos.jpg
16KB, 180x280px
For those of you well versed on the matter, and in regards to a previous intro thread on it the other day, does anyone recommend a good literary path for Chaos Magic, or any specific order to read certain books in? Pic related
>>
>>18713104
In regards doesn't mean what you think it means. It's 'regarding' or 'with regard to'.
You can't learn your language, don't fucking bother with magic and shit.
>>
>>18713163
>You can't learn your language, don't fucking bother with magic and shit.
Maybe he's not a native speaker. Thank goodness that Croatia is a really cool place and has its own great lodges for the freemasons and the OTO, so I could get my starter kits in a language I'm accustomed to. From there it was easier to transition to materials in english.
>>
>>18713175
Native speakers fuck shit up all the time. It just drives me up a fucking wall. Their, they're, your, you're, loose, lose, apostrophes for plurals ... where can I learn magic that will teach people how to write properly?
>>
>>18713188
Also, 88. Confirmed next grammar nazi Hitler. Will gas all illiterate assholes.
>>
>>18713104

>Prometheus Rising
>Visual Magick
>Liber Null
>Low Magick
>Condensed Chaos
>Book of Lies
>Liber Kaos
>Prime Chaos

Just off the top of my head.
>>
>>18713104
try hands on chaos magick by andrei vitimus.
is like a chaos magick for dummies
>>
>>18713104
Read all the shit posted here and then go out and live your life. Connect your new ideas into it. Chaos life is what yiu make of it. Nothing is real
>>
Can chaos magick turn me into a qt girl?
>>
>>18713104
>does anyone recommend a good literary path for Chaos Magic, or any specific order to read certain books in?

Wants in on chaos magic instantly tries find order.
>>
>>18713803
Just go on hrt already. Take some responsibility for your life rather than asking for it all on a silver platter.
>>
>>18713904
So....no?
>>
>>18713104

If you're learning chaos magic, you need to learn a system first, or you will easily get in trouble. Chaos needs to be contrasted with something, or it gets really dangerous. I wouldn't recommend anyone to start with chaos magic with no base in another system, it's a sure way to develop spiritual cancer if you do only chaos. It works well to boost your system and to question rigid doctrines, but if you don't have an understanding of them to begin with you'll just go in all directions at once wih no purpose and no goals will be achieved either.

tl:dr
If you're a neophyte or below, stay away from chaos magic.
>>
>>18713803

It can become real in your mind.
>>
>>18715594
How so? Will I see it in the mirror?
>>
bumpity
>>
>>18715594
Explain
>>
File: illumination.jpg (106KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
illumination.jpg
106KB, 1024x576px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.