[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cryptofascist churches of the 4th dimension facilitate their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

cryptofascist churches of the 4th dimension facilitate their phony faggot bullshit faggoty faggot mana by way of relying most heavily on one particular swindle.

this swindle involves a church member covertly listening to the victim listening to themselves, and applying pressure upon that inborn conversation which suggests to the victim that the conversation does in fact involve more people than just the victim. this creates a scenario where the victim cannot not listen to the conversation, as in reality it is a real conversation being forced upon them, but still are expected to assume responsibility for the fact of the conversation’s occurrence and for its substance.

when this is questioned, the church members will say “hey man, it's coming from you, I'm just riding what you give me! look at it, you'll see the source of the voicings is you.”

cont
>>
this statement pinches hard on the fact that the victim’s own mind is creating the voicings, and ignores three other facts which render the pinched fact unsatisfactory as a justifier for their responsive action. firstly, the fact that voicings/characters are deliberately established such that the only way to voice them realistically is to do so in accordance with the agenda if whoever planted them there (most often, ‘being a cunt’). secondly, the fact that psychic conversation involves a lot of ‘flotsam’, or expressions that do not match the intention of the expresser, but were nevertheless expressed due to errata such as concern that the least desirable expression may occur, etc, and that this errata is exploited by the covert listener such that it contextualises. and thirdly, the fact that “just riding” someone's inborn conversation dramatically changes the scape of reasoning regards the true source of that conversation’s content and direction to the point where the suggestion that the victim is to blame for what is spoken is rendered absurd.

these deliberate interpolations, implementations and exploitations form the swindle. I don't know what to call it really, but it must have a thousand names, it would be as old as conversation and have been utilised by a zillion sell-out shitbags.

it is an absolute cunt of a thing, fuck the church.
>>
>>18713008
holy shit take a writing class
>>
>>18713056

why? what?
>>
>>18713056

oh wait, I see

"... do so in accordance with the agenda *of whoever planted them there"

and

"... which render the pinched fact unsatisfactory as a justifier for *the church member's responsive action."

cheers
>>
>>18713008
i get brain cancer from trying understand this. but thx for trying
>>
>>18713235

yeah

this stuff is highly political post-entry shit and really all I'm looking to do is bring awareness to the existence of psychic listening and so forth, the mechanics of psychic space etc

I'm just kind of hoping that if I rant my survival strategies as a vehicle for discussing the space mechanics then a few brothers might twig to the nature of the thing.

really all you want to do to get moving on the real deal is bring awareness to the action of thinking and thought, realise that it is physical, thoughts are objects and follow physical laws just like balls dropped from buildings etc. watch someone try to remember a thought they were having, notice they look around, or look back to the same space they were looking when they last had the thought, this is them semi-consciously engaging with the physicality of that realm.

make objects in your imagination, feel them, tap their sides and notice their dimensions, notice something else then go back to them, notice how they have changed slightly, this sort of thing. practice like this will quickly upgrade your relationship with the nature of being, imagination, thought etc.
>>
>>18713756
>>18713011
>>18713008
learn to fucking write.
also, take your fucking pills you schizophrenic idiot.
>>
>>18713984

You are the schizophrenic idiot if you really think that /x/ is a good place to seriously discuss 'reality.'
>>
>>18714166
Ok you can avoid your pills, but learn to write.
>>
>>18714187
Learn to use 4chan you retard. I am not OP.. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>18714187
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jEU6QJqkhE

you are just another brainwashed drone. Mk MK ultra do as your told. MK MK ultra just take your dose.
>>
>>18713008
>>18713011

Nigga I can't make heads or tails out of this
>>
File: 1451986006412.jpg (273KB, 440x562px) Image search: [Google]
1451986006412.jpg
273KB, 440x562px
>>18713984
>>18714166
>>18714187
>>18714369
>>18714374
>>18714650

uh, yeah

nice going /x/ 2017

meanwhile, if you practice what I suggest in this post >>18713756 then your tyres will meet the road pretty quick

whatever deadshit pragmatism or misguided reductionism or whatever towed line you have going, notice that you haven't actually tried what I suggested

that thing that comes up when you dismiss the option of giving it a shot, that's the thing that keeps you back. stick with it if you like
>>
>>18716476

>Taking a board on 4chan seriously.

>Not recognizing when someone is trying to defend you.

baka
>>
>>18716476
Personally, I never said you were schizo or mad. I just said that your writing is bad. The thoughts you're trying to communicate aren't necessarily trash, they're just unnecessarily difficult to peel out of your writing.

Maybe 'bad' is an unspecific descriptor... a better way of saying it, is that your writing is verbose to the extreme, and arranged in a haphazardly.

I think you might have something genuinely useful to communicate-- maybe a good exercise would be to write things in a way that very, very stupid people understand? Spell out things, then reiterate what you've spelled out? You know, like a TEA (thesis, evidence, analysis) paper.

Hell, maybe now would be a good time to practice this technique, because either: your writing is verbose and grammatically incorrect, -OR- all of /x/ is too stupid to understand what you're getting at... either way, if you really value communicating what you know, the best thing to do is to practice your written communication skills.

Sorry for being condescending.
>>
>>18716913

I am taking it exactly as seriously as you are when you say I'm taking it seriously

>>18716994

yeah, two things are happening there.

firstly, this shit is berko difficult to wrangle into conversational writing tone. while the actual concepts are fairly simple, getting them in and out of semantics is like herding cats, every point needs three supporting it.

the difficulty of turning these concepts into graspable sentences is what makes them useful to the cryptofascist church scene. like a corporate scumbag exploiting loopholes in the law to fuck people over in broad daylight, churches exploit the margin of errata involved in the situation where something is obvious to both parties but hard to make into words. they say, "why shouldn't I do this? if you can't tell me why I shouldn't do this, then it's like you saying I can."

they also pinch off your voice and fuck with your expression to make communication difficult, because their whole strategy lends upon exploitation of the limits of language and the illusory constructs that language generates, so effectively if you do manage to arrange a semantically solid response to their attack, you undermine it. and really you just want to punch them hard in their smug beady-eyed face, but they tie your hands, so you know, it's a cunt of a thing.

so yeah, speaking out this shit does eventuate in sentences that a writing teacher would run a red pen through. but it's not being posted here to show off good writing, and if someone is actually interested then all the right words are there to decipher it back into simple concepts.

and secondly, I'm just posting this stuff while on smoko, so it is fairly slapdash. I'm interested enough to be doing it at all but you can measure how many fucks I give by way of examining the effort I put toward peripheral post courtesies such as punctuation etc
>>
>>18716913

also thnx for defending me, you're right I misunderstood the context
>>
>>18717986
>I'm just posting this stuff while on smoko, so it is fairly slapdash

Well, that came across clear enough
>>
>>18713008
Dope way to explain what a trip to the underworld is.
>>
>>18713056
>>18713984
>>18714187
How to spot the shills
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.