[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good People of the Forest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMAG0805.jpg (2MB, 3024x5376px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0805.jpg
2MB, 3024x5376px
I'm thoroughly spooked in this moment and I don't know where else to turn
I was calmly browsing tumblr and came across a long post relating stories of Neighbors from around northern Europe and north America and I started questioning some of my life experiences
When I was little, I lived near an area known for "fairy stones", little mineral formations in the shapes of crosses and such. It was a popular destination for day trips and hiking and so my brother came to have quite a large collection of fairy stones, while I was utterly incapable of finding a single one. I wasn't a particularly unobservant child, so this is at least a little strange, especially as I have a rather large collection of gemstones I found from basically anywhere I went
Next, I am a rather frail human who is prone to injury and harm, but in all my childhood of exploring woods and climbing rocks and trees and jumping and falling out of them, I have never been injured even slightly, even when my companions made the same slips and falls and wind up bloody and hurt.
Third, I seem naturally drawn to fairy rings and places of exquisite yet fleeting or miniscule beauty, places that others seem to not notice or even see when they're pointed out.
Lastly, and I don't know how special this is, but one of my ears is significantly more pointed than the other to the point that people have used it as an identifying factor when describing me
Also I'm pale as fuck and strongly adverse to sunlight (it's a regular thing that people inquire if I am a vampire)
I have never had a personal encounter with any wild spirits native to my country or any Travelling Folk but people make strange comments about my behavior in wild spaces and a few people have expressed confusion at the totem I wear (a small wooden face I bought from an old man in a cabin in the woods when I was about eight) and as far as I know it doesn't have any particular power but I have a strange sense of unease if I travel without it
>cont.
>>
>cont because field too long
Am I marked in some neutral or beneficial way by the fair folk? Do they tolerate or avoid my presence yet show me their marvels?
I'm confused and frightened as to what this could lead to in the future
Please help or just comment with your own stories I suppose
>>
>>18712722
No, dude. Life is boring and soul sucking unless you lighten up and pursue your passions. You are not special.

What is the pic?
>>
>>18712722
Sounds like you're anemic. Eat some red meat.
>>
>>18712752
The moon in the woods in the middle of the night in winter
>>18712757
Red meat makes me ill
>>
File: IMG_3756.jpg (68KB, 1012x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3756.jpg
68KB, 1012x327px
>>18712771
You're definitely anemic, then. You're not blessed, you're deficient in minerals. Take some supplements if you won't eat meat. You certainly don't need meat, but you need something.

Pic related
>>
>>18712730
They pick people that are innocent and won't cause harm and let them explore the forests more. They're still just trying to eat you.
>>
>>18712801
jesus christ marie
>>
>>18712801
I'm pretty sure I'm not anemic I go to the doctor all the time
>>18712911
I'm definitely not that innocent
>>
>>18712801
Also why are you so set on exposing me to iron
>>
>>18712966
Because we take care of each other, anon.
>>
>>18712722
We need to talk my friend, you should get a hold of me. . . if i knew how to send just you my number i would... so if you figure out that mystery i will fill you in on the rest!
>>
>>18713006
But I'm not anemic why would you think that
>>18713010
How could your friend help me?
>>
Just think of what too much iron would do to my creamy complexion
I'd be gross and pink
>>
>>18712722
>I was calmly browsing tumblr
Get the FUCK out
>>
>>18713507
i freely admit to being a faggot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.