[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tarot interpretation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Hey guys im still very new to Tarot card reading and got this five card spread (left to right current situation, current desires, the unexpected, immediate future and outcome)

I tried to focus on how i can overcome my failed relationship and avoid dysfunctional ones to begin with. any interpretations help, THANK YOU!!!!
>>
USE THE FUCKING DIV GENERAL
>>
>>18712326
It's just telling you to be smart and be a standard confident male figure and you should be fine.
What are you struggling to understand in particular?
>>
>>18712571
How this relates to moving on past my relationship, ive been drinking a lot and sending mean text messages and feeling sad all the time
>>
>>18712326
Holy fuck, that's one ugly table.
I mean, I was a poorfag growing up, but our place was never this fucked.
And fuck you for killing that Joker card.
>>
>>18713135
woah i didn't know I posted in /tabletopquestionsandconcerns/

like all my playing cards got soaked but i have a better looking joker card already on display
>>
>>18713147
I'm only judgmental on the Joker part, m8.
I'm just saying, clean that shit up, for fucks sake.
>>
>>18712326

Based on the spread and the cards, this is my interpretation:

You're looking inward for strength, but this is just a pipe dream. You're making a bad decision and then lying to yourself about the actual results of your actions because you can't cop to being imperfect.

My suggestion is you re-evaluate what you're doing and *why* you're doing it (in general), don't bullshit yourself if you expect to move past this in a *healthy* manner.
>>
>>18713170
I think you just bullied him into oblivion
>>
>>18713161
ive had much more important things to worry about recently
>>
>>18713253
Like your health, right? You know that smoking's bad for you?
>>
>>18713257
perceptive, I've already quit that and I quit drinking and quit cutting myself and quit sending raging hurtful textmessages to my ex... cleaning my room is def coming up
>>
>all major arcana
>no reversed

you did it wrong
>>
>>18713271
I didnt realize until after this that the minor arcana are also used for readings. It seems very hard to tell them apart. but its all cool i guess.

am I supposed to reverse them as im picking them or what?

advice as opposed to greentexting is a lot more helpful
>>
>>18713273
When you shuffle the tarot cards, you're suppose to randomly reverse some cards during the shuffling process. I personally don't stop shuffling until I've gone through the entire deck at least four times. You could just watch some youtube video on how to properly shuffle your tarot deck.
>>
>>18713273

Do yourself a favor and go read 78 Degrees of Wisdom. Just asking people on 4chan is a crapshoot at best. Beyond that, intuition is the most vital aspect of any serious card flopper.
>>
>>18713267
You quit since you took that picture?
>>
>>18713289
before that
>>
>>18713295
Than why the fuck do you have a full ashtray right next to you? Doesn't it stink?
>>
>>18713299
its a bowl, I eat cereal out of it sometime. theres only two in there and I cant smell a thing . its easy for me to quit smoking but its also easy for me to start
>>
>>18713304
You eat cigarette butt cereals? Fuck, m8.
Are you a meth addict or something? I mean, what in the actual fuck, dude.
>>
>>18713282
>you're suppose to randomly reverse some cards
Says who? You don't even have to use reversals.
>>
>>18713327
>Says who? You don't even have to use reversals.
This, tbqh. Some decks, like the Thoth tarot, are not meant to be reversed.
>>
>>18713343
You think >>18713190 is a valid way to explain OP's cards?
>>
>>18713360
Without the faggotry, yes.
It's your own god damn fault for being a faggot, and you want to be strong but it's just out of your grasp because of your own shortcomings. You will find the unexpected serenity and revelations in the form of a king of faggots who will mock you and judge you, and by doing so will make you better.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.