[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angel Card Readings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9

File: 02d2585a0cfd8527c3518fc87c9fc578.jpg (499KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
02d2585a0cfd8527c3518fc87c9fc578.jpg
499KB, 1024x768px
Heya, i need to practice my skills so i'm open to giving people a free Angel card reading. Skype would be preferred but i can do it with the information you give me
>Gender
>Star sign
>Question
>>
>>18712241
male
Sagittarius
Whats the next year or two going to be like for me?

Aka "anything worth noting going to occur? if so any clue what?"
>>
>>18712241
Male
Scorpio
How should I live my life from now on?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 188x268px
>>18712261
Hello anon.
The card that i picked out was " you're ready " And from what i can tell from your star sign is that If you have been suppressing yourself in your interactions, impatience with this situation can come on quite suddenly now.You need to take things at your own pace.
>>
>>18712263
Hello anon.
The card you got was "wait" meaning that your life is going to require a little patience for it to get better i am guessing. This year will be a new beginning for you, but for now you are in a strong period of healing and self improvement.
>>
>>18712241
Use the divination general delete your thread
>>
>>18712355
Fuck off snitch
>>
>>18712241

Male
Leo
How can I find happiness?
>>
Female Scorpio
What does my ex think of me?
>>
>>18712241
Male
Pisces
Will I get my taxes done tomorrow
>>
Male
Scorpio
When do I begin my rule over mankind?
>>
>>18712241
Hi!
F
Sagittarius
General career reading pls
>>
>>18712241
Male
Geminis
Tell be about bane, why does he wears the mask?
>>
>>18712375
>female scorpio
He thinks you're a passive agressive, stuck up bitch.
>>
>>18713157
Damn, beesch. You done got burned.
>>
>>18712241
Female
Gemini
What is in my room? It hides in the corner.
>>
I'm taking over this thred, the divination general stresses me

>>18712373
You get Death, 9 of disks and the Knight of Swords. Meaning you need to let go and be less harsh on your self
>Leo.
Yeah, good luck with that.
>>
>>18712375
You got the 2 of cups, 5 of cups and 3 of cups.
He loves you but he's dessapoint.
>>
>>18713139
Answer my fucking question, or you'll be the first one I toss into a sinkhole!
>>
>>18712241
Male
Gemini
Have I met my lifelong partner yet ?
>>
>>18713212
Yes. The 3 of swords and the 5 of cups make it very clear; your lifelong partner is attached to your right wrist.
>>
>>18713176
La santa muerte watches you sleep. Tall? Skinny? Looks as though it's wearing a robe?
>>
>>18712381
You got 3 of wands, Queen of Swords and 9 of cups.
So, Yeah. And you're gonna be mighty proud of yourself.

>>18713139
You got 4 of cups, 7 of cups and The Emperor.
The answer is whenever you want.

>>18713144
You got Princess of Swords, The Sun and 9 of cups.
Be free flowing but with a strong mind and you will be pretty good.

>>18713152
No one cared who he was untill he put on the mask.
>>
>>18713176
>Female
>Gemini
>What is in my room? It hides in the corner.
I wish it was me

Anyway, You got 6 of cups, The Chariot, The Star.
It's nothing to worry about.
You also got the moon and the Ace of Swords.
>>
>>18713202
Here >>18713226
You got the emperor twice actually. You rolled high on your leadership stat, however the 7 of cups tells me you're also a hedonist cunt.
>scorpio
Yeah, no wonder.
>>
>>18713224
When it comes close that is what I see. Though my room seems full at times unless that just a really long flowy robe. Sometimes it reads off my shoulder. My room is very active, I don't mind it just wanted to know why lol.
>>
>>18713256
I need to know why she's there! Tell me about your abilities. You know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>18713254
Yes! I shall rule with one iron fist and one silk glove. Obey, Rejoice! Disobey, Perish!
>>
>>18712241
Male
Scorpio
Is there anything left to do but get away from her asap?
>>
>>18712241
male
Cancer
am I lost?
>>
>>18713275
Fuck her sister before you call it off. You know you want to.
>>
>>18713222
>>18713226
LAME

you did read into my current situtation though.

I stopped talking to my best friend to give me space because I fell in love with her. she loves someone else and rationally I know i'm supposed to move on but can't.

you have potential kid
>>
>>18713241
Nice thanks for the reassurance!

>>18713269
I like to think I'm hallucinating most of the time and usually address them as such so don't know I'm afraid. There could be a couple reasons, I do have a dia de los muertos shrine of grandma in my room that she gave me before she passed, if that's not it might be the pendant.
>>
>>18712241
Male.
Capricorn.
Am I going to find the one out there meant for me?
>>
>>18713294
No, I really don't
>>
>>18712241
Male
Scorpio
Am I close to getting what I'm striving for?
>>
>>18713309
Tell me about the hallucinations. She wouldn't be there just because of some trinkets. A time of unimaginable shift is upon us.
>>
>>18713285
interesting. got skipped as usual. what is going on the world. so much going on around and recently been told that i "understood" .. what does that mean?
>>
>>18713329
What's your destination? You're only lost if your path is predetermined, otherwise you're exploring.
>>
File: when_shit_gets_too_real.jpg (476KB, 1024x1464px) Image search: [Google]
when_shit_gets_too_real.jpg
476KB, 1024x1464px
>>18712241
Male
Libra
Will I ever be happy again?
>>
>>18713331
i am exploring because i dont know what i came here for. i am trying to remember what is my priorities .
side note: doesnt my high power have everything predetermined for me already
>>
>>18713333
Good question mr quads. i know this feel
>>
>>18713344
I'm in the same boat. These past few months have revealed so much information that it's become quite overwhelming. It's gotten to the point where we feel as though we're not keeping up, and that we're wasting precious time putting it all together.
>>
>>18713357
ugh. why are you bringing this up. i was about to go to sleep and accept my ignorance

yes, i feel the same way.
>>
>>18713375
I say just accept the changes that "it" has been pushing for. It goes against what you've believed your whole life, but it's necessary. The time is nearly upon us, the data you've been steered toward will be crucial in your future interactions.
>>
>>18713321
Sorry this took so long phone froze and deleted everything I wrote if that wasn't weird enough. Got booted from the internet.

So it's just very trippy vision really, and changes a lot. Sometimes can see soundwaves, glitter pockets, orbs are dancing or drunk, a grid, oil spill stretching through the air or smoke just hovering over my bed. She was at my side during some dark times so I assumed she was a guardian angel because of the white mist and possible healing? But she does fit that description, as I only really see their outlines or eyes and yes the skull. Hope that's of any use. I don't want to write this again
>>
I stopped because I got bored, but I'll do the rest of the readings once I get home. So remember to check the thread later, or don't, no pressure.

>>18713409 are you in Mexico?
>>
>>18712241
Male
Scorpio
A general about things to come, ty
>>
>>18713780
I'm a different anon, but have been learning about Santa Muerte lately. Watching a few documentaries and read the "Devoted to Death" book. So forgive me for not knowing but what could her presence around the other anon possibly mean? From what I've learned so far Santa Muerte has lots of different purposes, like the candles, so red for love etc.
I'm Australian and don't know much about Catholicism because religion isn't big here, but she could just be hanging around to help out like any angel, archangel or saint yeh?
>>
>>18713944
Therd is a book about that, I don't remember the title, I'll post it when I get home.
Maybe someone remembers, it's red and black and deals with working with la santa muerte.
>>
>>18712241
Female
Cancer
Does he love me? Is there a future for us?
>>
>>18712241
Male
Leo
What killed the dinosaurs?
>>
>>18712241
Male
Aquarius
Should I join a gym or just keep exercising at home?
>>
>>18712241
Male
Aquarius
What of this ambition?
>>
>>18713969
Thanks anon, any info is appreciated. The one I've read is "Devoted to Death" by R. Andrew Chestnut. The cover is pic related. This is supposed to be the only academic style work on her and gives possible histories and many approaches to many different facets of working with her. Its a lot less practical than it sounds though, brief in some areas but he's clearly put a lot of work into this book. This is the author that has been referenced in every doco I've watched.

Another book I've come across is "La Santa Muerte: Unearthing the Magic and Mysticism" by Thomas Prower. I read a few reviews for this book on amazon and people claimed it was a lot of new-age stuff, which is fine sometimes I guess, but I was hoping to learn a bit more traditional info about her.

The other red and black one I can think of is "Grimoire of Santa Muerte : Spells and Rituals of Most Holy Death, the Unofficial Saint of Mexico" by Sophia DiGregorio. Don't know much about this book other than it seems popular. Probably the next book I will purchase.

The Santa Muerte Bible has no English translation as of yet, that I'm aware of anyway.

Not sure if the red and black one you were thinking of is perhaps one of them? Any other book recommendations would be cool also.
>>
>>18712241
>idk
>serpentarian
>see first point
>>
>>18714023
I did
>>
>>18714122
Ok, I found it, it's called liber falxifer the book of the left handed reaper.

There are 3 books actually, the third was published last year or so.
>>
>>18714148
Your card is The Faggot, bad forture will fester your sorry ass for all eternity unless you reply to this post and get dubs.
>>
>>18714444
See? I got quads, so you know I'm magical and shit.
>>
File: 1487370217930.gif (2MB, 404x337px) Image search: [Google]
1487370217930.gif
2MB, 404x337px
>>18714444
Pls check doc
>>
File: 1487872007880.png (11KB, 125x255px) Image search: [Google]
1487872007880.png
11KB, 125x255px
>>18714498
Fuuuuug
>>
>male
>Virgo
-how long must I be patient?
>>
>Male
>Scorpio
>General
>>
File: 1479925168099.jpg (8KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1479925168099.jpg
8KB, 250x240px
>>18712241
>Two-Spirit
>Virgo
>WHY YOU SO INTOLERANT?!
>>
>>18714498
>>18714503
There's still one thing you can do. You need to find a silver spoon and beat yourself with it untill you pass out. It's the only way to reverse the curse.

also check em
>>
>male
>Taurus
>Will I ever get out of this Pit?
>>
Male
Aries
Succubus
How do I summon one
>>
>>18712241
>Male
>Virgo
>Will I be a literal virgo forever?
>>
>>18714435
Wow, uhh thanks anon. I checked out the rather long blurbs of each of the three books and a few reviews.

It links the Argentinian male version of the reaper back to the biblical Cain I believe.
Perhaps both male and female versions are the same though, and perhaps they have the "cult within a cult" (one cult parading as a folk saint, the other cult within doing black magic) thing going on.

I get that we're discussing a personification of death, so I should expect to come across this kind of information. Its not where I'd like to take my spirituality though. For me it just feels like death is a neutral force, so satanic left hand practice feels a bit too far from neutral. Also, her job is collecting the dead, I'm not sure why people would sacrifice animals to her and just make more work for her haha.

Are you the anon that was asking>>18713176 if that was Santa Muerte in her bedroom?
After reading about the books you mentioned I'm a bit more concerned regarding her presence. Your thoughts on that? Or anything else you'd like to share with someone learning about Santa Muerte?
>>
>>18714965
>>18714435
Oh and my views could be completely wrong regarding feeling like death is a neutral force. Being completely honest, the left handed path, especially to the degree of animal sacrifice just creeps me out.
>>
>>18712241
Male

Aquarius

Will I change this year for the better?
>>
male
aries
I feel sick (weak, unable to gain weight or thin properly), what's the reason for this? I've had every medical test and can't seem to get it
>>
>>18712241
male
Virgo
I had a nightmare in which a demon would murder me joyfully if I stayed alone, what is the meaning to my dream?
>>
>>18714965
Anon that told her it was the santa muerte, here. I guessed what she was seeing because these "entities" tend to hang out in the corners of rooms. I call them santa muerte solely because the Mexican lore regarding them is the closest we have as far as descriptions and energies go. They've been visiting more and more people these past couple of years. When you dig deeper, you find out that these visitees all share some rare, common traits. Among them, RH- blood types, psychic intuition and foggy, very odd childhood memories.
>>
>>18715379
I'm back with perhaps some more information? I left a spirt box on last night and got an answer that it wanted to be recorded. When I do see her she doesn't have a black robe but white, and can move incredibly fast so when she bends over you it can be intimidating but I'm going to take it that since she's all glowy she's not here on dark business, she wouldn't be healing me when I'm sick if she wanted me dead. Maybe I've just been praying to her subconsciously, I do light incense while praying for the dead and leave out wine, but normally just because I can never finish it lol. If she likes offerings maybe that's why? I'll keep documenting what happens regardless!
>>
>>18715480
That's what's interesting about them. They move as if they're teleporting from point to point. No credible accounts describe more than one being present, but the robe-like shroud that covers them is always either white or black. I don't know what they want.
>>
>>18715505
I should add that many times they are present, overwhelming sexual urges overtake the visitees.
>>
>female
>aquarius
>how it's gonna be my life this year?
>>
>>18715512
Honestly there's a lot here that would explain a lot of my obsessions. Knowing it could be her influence though is more calming than just going crazy. My old man said he wanted to die gazing upon the angle of death, so it left an impression. We celebrate death over here ironically enough.
>>
>>18715545
Just fly under the radar. There are various organizations that dabble in the occult, that have been investing lots of resources into finding out more about visitees of this particular entity. Most of these groups don't give a shit about laws.
>>
>>18712241
female
leo
what do you see about my life?
>>
>>18712241
Male
Sagittarius
is my current relationship worth all the time i spend thinking on it?
>>
>>18715534
Fuck off roastie
>>
Male

Libra

Should I kill myself?
>>
>>18715774
what kind of fucking question is this?
>>
>>18715786
A good one
>>
>>18715379
>>18715480
Anon who has been watching documentaries and reading books lately here again.
That's super fascinating regarding the similarities of people experiencing these interactions with entities. I'm happy to learn more on that if you have any theories so far.

Anon who is being visited by Santa Muery, a white outfit you say? When you burn a white candle for her, or she appears in white, I believe it's supposed to be related to cleansing, healing and purification.
This link explains a little http://curiouscurandera.com/acatalog/Santa_Muerte_History__Colors_and_Symbols.html
Also, when leaving offerings to her, I've heard that wine is her least favourite. She'll drink it but would prefer spirits, cigarettes and lollies (candy).

It's interesting that you mention arousal regarding her presence. in that "Devoted to Death" book the author speaks about how she was originally a love Saint. Women used to invoke her to stop men cheating on them. The red candle is still one of the top three most popular today, white and gold being the other two.
>>
>>18715812
It's good to learn everything available on any particular discipline, but one must remember that the data will be biased and limited in its scope. Religious and cultural standards skew the facts. You will find some truths in these books regarding these entities, but you should expand your research into other, similar accounts from around the planet and across time.
>>
>>18712241
Female
Scorpio
what are his true intentions?
>>
>>18715772
are you retarded?
>>
>>18715878
Yes but I'm not sure how that's important
>>
>>18715812
As far as theories go, I have zilch. The common denominators among visitees are intriguing, but thus far I cannot explain why these entities are so focused on these people. The entities don't appear to bear ill will.
>>
>>18715880
that explains pretty much.
>>
Female
Virgo
Is my daughter's illness going to get better?
>>
male
Taurus

Will i ever be able to love again?
>>
>>18715812
There are similarities and those offerings match up just not knowingly, I don't like to partake in magic though I did have a white sented candle burning recently next to it all. The spirt box is telling me to shut up I think and mentioned an organization so like >>18715645 I'm just going to keep documenting anything that happens and stay low.
>>
>>18714444
But I'm not a faggot. I'm a transbian.
>>
>>18716127
Not much into magic myself except magic of the mind, so things like banishing excessive fear and worrying.
Okay anon, well thanks for your insight. Hope it all turns out okay, take care
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.