[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Tom-DeLonge.jpg (366KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Tom-DeLonge.jpg
366KB, 1000x667px
Tell me about this guy

what does he know?
>>
>>18711732
Here's your (you), now please never post again. okthxbai
>>
>>18711732
He knows that love is a word that you say, and if you say it, he will listen.
>>
>>18711732
About all the small things
>>
>>18711732

how to fuck a dog in the ass
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 960x720px
>>18711732

He has the money and access that most UFO researchers would die for.

He is passionate about something & he knows success, knows the thought patterns to success. Most don't.

I support him even if I've never seen his work, for the most part.

Or I guess we can just shitpost about the Arizona desert.
>>
>>18711732
He works for soros

Be careful of disinformation kiddos
>>
>>18711732
Doesn't he hang out with Mr. Pizzagate aka John Podesta?
>>
File: NOSu3.jpg (471KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
NOSu3.jpg
471KB, 1600x1200px
>>18711732
He probably just shitposts in here like the rest of us.
>>
>>18711732
he is just bullshitting to get people to buy his book desu
>>
He wants to fuck a dog in the ass.
>>
he was on c2c with Knapp and wouldn't say shit. If Hoagie was interviewing him he woulda cock-punched him after 15min but Knapp's too much of a gentleman
>>
>>18714123
That was still interesting though. And leave Knapp alone...unless you want to have Knapps cock blasting in and out of you like a sirocco, blazing across your face, into your mom, into your dad, slamming into your mouth like a supercharged nano particle of dick energy
>>
File: you win.gif (2MB, 426x416px) Image search: [Google]
you win.gif
2MB, 426x416px
>>18711732
nothing
>>
>>18711732
He's more than likely being used as an agent of limited disclosure. Full and unbridled disclosure is what is needed. Those who are ready grow impatient. Those who are not ready will adapt.
>>
>Area 51 bows to DeLonge
>in contact with angels through airwaves
>rumored to possess a higher understanding of the universe
>rules Travis Barker with an iron fist
>>
>>18714632
kek
>>
in his interviews he just keeps spouting about how much he knows but he cant say and reveal

dude talks like he owns the truth
>>
>>18711732
He was molested as a child and repressed the memory as an abduction experience
>>
>>18711732
HEY MOM
>>
>>18711732
listened to him on the radio for 3 hours and he doesn't spill anything just keeps saying buy my books
>>
>>18712799
There is a PDF of his book Sekret Machines in the Podesta Wikileaks emails. Should be able to find it easily enough in a search of "UFO"
>>
>>18711732
He seems like a teenager so I probably shouldn't be around him as it is unfitting for my age group.
>>
File: raw.gif (447KB, 300x258px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
447KB, 300x258px
>>18712616
underated
>>
>>18711732
What's his name again?
>>
>>18716256
What is my age again?
>>
>>18714324
>>>18714123
>That was still interesting though. And leave Knapp alone...unless you want to have Knapps cock blasting in and out of you like a sirocco, blazing across your face, into your mom, into your dad, slamming into your mouth like a supercharged nano particle of dick energy

Oh, hi Knapp.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.