[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Santa comes from the celebration of Saturnalia which turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: fgh4565656hyr.jpg (47KB, 468x369px) Image search: [Google]
fgh4565656hyr.jpg
47KB, 468x369px
>Santa comes from the celebration of Saturnalia which turned into Chistmas
>Santa is the God associated with Saturn
>Elites and Satanists worship Saturn
>Santa lives in the north pole which is a currently a really odd place
>Elites are involved in child death
>Satan/Saturn was depicted eating and killing children
>Santa = Satan
>Christmas = Devil/Saturn worship

Probably why some religions don't celebrate Chirstmas
>>
Santa=Santo =saint in Italian
>>
I just had a huge deja vu
>>
>>18711772
there are black cubes spread all over the world.
>>
You don't have to know some conspiracy stuff to recognize that santa claus goes against most religions as it is a very material worship
>>
File: 90.png (89KB, 296x622px) Image search: [Google]
90.png
89KB, 296x622px
>>18711790
The oozing crest of corruption, The arrogant vessel of madness. Deny the seething urge to let things stun and flicker… disrupt the sleep. The crawling queen of iron. The eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite Repulse Fill the earth, and know your own powerlessness.
>>
>>18711814
funny, but particularly all big-gun manga' tell part of the truth.

especially D.Gray-man
>>
Other religions probably don't celebrate christmas because they aren't fuckin christians. Why would a muslim or a jew celebrate christmas?
>>
File: shatter, kyoka suigetsu.jpg (340KB, 800x1217px) Image search: [Google]
shatter, kyoka suigetsu.jpg
340KB, 800x1217px
>>18711836
Bleach was cancelled because it spoke too much truth.
>>
>>18711671
>Amerishit
>Christmas is only about Satan Claus, a fat red goy that gibes pressents
>Christmas is all about the family dinner with unhealthy foods
>Christmas is all about ugly sweaters and decorating your house in as many lights as possible
Do you know there countries other then the US, right? In those countries people actually celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. It is you cultureless americans that invented Santa Claus and all of these fake traditions.
You also invented that garbage bullshit about the Easter bunny that shits chocolate eggs to distract the goyim from the actual meaning of Easter: the Revival of Jesus
>>
>>18711772
I deja vu'd all up in my pants.
>>
>>18711671
no christmas came from the church mixing jesus's birthday celebration with the winter solstice for pagan tribes to better get them into christianity
>>
>>18711875
It was cancelled because it ended up shitting on itself.
>>
>>18711671
WAIT
SANTA
SATAN
OH MY GOD IT'S A FUCKING PSEUDONYM. DE SCRAMBLER!!
>>
File: shatter.jpg (81KB, 441x665px) Image search: [Google]
shatter.jpg
81KB, 441x665px
>>18711915
Watch your tongue.
>>
>>18711671
Another reason why
>some religions don't celebrate Christmas
they're not Christians. Why would a Hindi celebrate Christmas, you retard?
>>
>>18711772
Yeah, me too. It's almost as if somebody already posted a thread like this with the exact same text. But that can't possibly be true, because nobody could be retarded enough to just copy and paste a thread like that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.