[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

blue avians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: bluu.jpg (191KB, 1000x1286px) Image search: [Google]
bluu.jpg
191KB, 1000x1286px
Can someone give me info on these aliens? I would like to know more about them. What do they want?
>>
bumperino
>>
>>18711514
picture spooped me.
>>
>>18711514
half of their population is gay
>>
Cucked aliens trying to get cucked cucks to get cucked.

Shits real though. Get cucked to ne saved. That is if you're cuck enough.
>>
File: Joe.jpg (47KB, 420x716px) Image search: [Google]
Joe.jpg
47KB, 420x716px
>>18711567
Clickity cluck, time to get cucked.
>>
File: DANCEFEVER.gif (505KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
DANCEFEVER.gif
505KB, 615x409px
>>
>>18711514
I get the impression that Blue Avians flew out of Corey Goode's ass to juice subscriptions to Gaia for him and Wilcock.
>>
>>18711514
They just want to fly around and stuff
>>
>>18711564
>>18711567
So they're just gay aliens that are here for whatever reason?
Are they here?
They're trying to make humans gay? Why? that's all they want?
>>
>>18711635
yes he came here looking for gay sex. He didn't know he would get kidnapped.
>>
File: Untitled.png (385KB, 609x616px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
385KB, 609x616px
>>
File: 1486215002953.gif (94KB, 514x510px) Image search: [Google]
1486215002953.gif
94KB, 514x510px
>>18711514
i had a dream about them before i really heard about the blues

>dream starts in some kind of small spherical ship
>blue-gold glowing being tells me hes taking me to their dimension to show me something
>i remember feeling my body change a little bit due to compression or something but i felt normal
>they said it was to acclimate to their dimension
>explained to me what their society provides everyone
>that I would be provided all the essentials while i stayed there
>said that as long as im mindful of the natural citizens there I could pretty much do anything i want
>their world was really hard for me to grasp
>after passing what looked like some kind of outside eating area/market/something else I went to the sleeping quarters they gave me
>the walk there was nice because the flora was light jungle-like in a fantastical and kind of hazy way
>my sleeping quarters were in an open walled area (not really a flat or anything because the floor was just the ground) with sleeping pads for multiple denizens to sleep in
>sounds unnerving and unpleasant, but everything felt comfortable and safe
>explored around the outdoors a bit because there werent any dangers anywhere near us
>things got more and more hazy the further I got from the denizens
>when I go back to go to bed at night i think i went into some little tiny house instead of sleeping quarters
>get surrounded by some kind of police/military force
>dont chimp out like a retard
>stand still hands up, apologizing for not knowing what law i broke and wait for them to respond
>all is well
>dont remember the rest of the dream but a bunch of stuff happened

honestly probably one of the weirdest dreams ive had, and ive had a fuck ton of fantastical ones

theyre confusing, but really nice i guess
>>
>>18711514
Everything with feathers tastes like chicken.
>>
>>18711564
woo hoo
>>
File: mordecai.jpg (56KB, 595x603px) Image search: [Google]
mordecai.jpg
56KB, 595x603px
>>18711514
>>
>>18711514
It's just made up shit. There are no bird people. What are you, a loon?
>>
>>18712281
If there were bird people, humans would put them on a rotisserie and eat them.
>>
>>18712339
Maybe but I would rather just hang out with them. Maybe they have some sexy bird girls. I've always liked harpies.
>>
I had a blue sphere dream around the time he says they showed up. I'm not willing to elaborate, but it was quite an experience, not a typical dream.
>>
>>18712281
Loons are birds.
>>
What the hell is with blue avians?
I've lurked /x/ for years and never heard of them until recently, now I'm seeing them mentioned everywhere
Before the usual race of aliens was
>Greys, Reptilians, Pleidians, Nordics
Now suddenly Blue avians are on that list too every time.
Really weird.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.