[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT NOTHING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

File: illinois.jpg (18KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
illinois.jpg
18KB, 1024x577px
If you have stories that are creepy or spoopy or paranormal or supernatural post them here.
They don't have to be real stories. Just watch your back.
>>
>THIS THREAD IS ABOUT NOTHING

My guess is OP will contribute nothing.
>>
File: Creepy tales-1..jpg (99KB, 461x768px) Image search: [Google]
Creepy tales-1..jpg
99KB, 461x768px
>>18711111
5x1=5
nice
>>
File: IMG_2093.jpg (236KB, 799x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2093.jpg
236KB, 799x622px
>>
>>18711103
There is a hospital in my city that is claimed to be haunted. That's it.
>>
It's all my fault

Everything

My bad dudes I was just going through a rough time in my life
>>
>>18711111
Checked
>>
>>18712123
what you did?
>>
>>18712110
Haunted by whom.
>>
all i see is pain. Is it possible for the scars that cover my eyes to be relieved that I might see? Perhaps, perhaps not. I don't think the scars will ever be gone. A ever present reminder that we screwed it all up.

Sometimes I wonder if it's ever possible to feel that happiness again. That deep rooted feeling arising from within. Can happiness be as eternal as the soul, or is it transitory. Trapped within the moment; locked away in time.

The same instance that I feel the stirrings of life is inextricably linked with the beginning of pain. Because that feeling won't last, while the scars are an ever present reminder that the fires can burn.

Then the pain is eternal and happiness is ephemeral. Are you God, are you eternal? To be infinite is to be hurt. Locked in an eternity without end. Without change. And to be free is to be human; happy for just a moment. A rock in the stream of time.

What am I but a human. Happiness follows where I go. But my scars cover my eyes and all I see is pain. And that happiness, so fleeting is given meaning through all this negativity. Because like a fire, we created light. And if only for a moment through the long eternal night, I had the flames in my heart that let me see beyond the pain
>>
I heard my dead sister calling for help from a sock drawer.

It was about 11 years ago when I was 15. I was sitting in my room watching blue planet on the discovery channel. I remember I was wearing blue pajama pants. I was home alone. I heard a noise coming from somewhere outside of my room. It sounded like a girl crying in pain. I ran out of my room and the crying was much more clear, and the voice was saying "help me please, help me". I followed the voice, panicking at this point, into my parent's room, and then into their closet. The screaming voice was so clear that I expected to see a very seriously injured woman in the closet, but there was nothing. Then the voice started skipping, like a scratched cd. "H-h-h-help me-me". This went on for about twenty seconds while I threw clothes and boxes across the room looking for her. As I neared the dresser in the closet the voice grew louder. It was coming from the dresser. I opened the top drawer. It was full of socks. The voice stopped as soon as I opened it.

I had a sister who died when I was 11. She had a very serious mental handicap. I think about the fact that her ashes were in my parent's room when the voice appeared. And I pray to whatever might be out there that she isn't in the kind of pain that the disembodied voice was.

And I'm actually, truly, not making this up. I don't know if it means in crazy but I know what I heard.
>>
>>18713016
wow anon that is creepy story.
I would punch wall or something after such event
>>
>>18711103
>be me
>about 16/17
>have a friend with me
>calling him J

There were these woods near our houses that had a shit ton of abandoned buildings in there, I think it was some factory for making a few things or something. The history of it was a little broken, but from what I had heard the way the place shut down was consistent. There had been an explosion in one of the factories that happened to cause the rest to blow. J and I decided that this shit could be super haunted. We decided to take what we "know" about demons and ghosts and head to the place to do some Ghost Hunter level stuff or something. We head there about late afternoon when it was starting to get dark, J made sure that we had enough salt and holy water to 'save' us from a demonic take over. We even brought some safe items from other religions just in case. As we get to the part of the woods where the property technically began, we couldn't help but notice the atmosphere had shifted, which was strange because this was not the first time we've been to this place, it's only the first time we've decided to look into spooky things about it. I started to get shaky feet or whatever, but J told me to stop being a pussy and I did. As we continued towards the closest building which made glass I think(?) we saw a group of people leaving in cloaks. Of course we immediately thought it was some cult, but J had continued to assure me that we'd die whether we continued or not, so we continued. Turns out we were right, they had painted two pentagrams with god knows what. -snipping the even more boring stuff- We decide to set up in the building we saw the group leave instead of the places without pentagrams. Being an idiot that watches too much Supernatural, I decided that it would be best to salt the exits/entrances and the windows. We place the Ouija board we had down and did what we 'knew' how. We had asked if anything was there several times without results so we decided 'fuck it'.

>Will continue
>>
>>18713663
Not much left but the character limit fucked me.
cont

As we started to pack up, the atmosphere kind of shifted again. The air seemed heavier and we felt like we had millions of eyes on us. Overall, the energy we felt was /very/ negative.

>Nope.avi

We bolt towards the exits to find them sealed fucking shut. Next thing you know, J and I hear a voice behind us, beckoning for us to turn around and stay for the 'party'. The voice was that of a little girl, so of course we didn't even fucking turn around. We started to slam our bodies into the door until it finally gave. Of course salt did fucking nothing and we heard these voices chase us through the woods. J occasionally contacts me with videos of weird phenomena that occurs in his house (or around him he claims)

I get the videos via snapchat so I can't get them for you guys, but this story is legit as fuck, but hella broken because my memory isn't perfect. Turns out the group was a group of 'legit' Satanists. I've never had anything spooky happen to me because of this event, but poor J has.
>>
Was 8. Broke ass family, couldn't afford food from time to time. Around Christmastime was usually the worst because my parents had to choose between getting us clothes or food. Both parents worked overtime late one night, left me alone while I slept and it was cold as balls because no heat. Woke up sometime early in the morning to hear clattering in the kitchen. Assumed it was one of my parents, stayed in bed. Clattering stops. Suddenly, a raspy ass voice said "There's food here!" and it wasn't my mom or dad. I froze in terror. More clattering ensued, followed by more exclamations of delight over something apparently quite delicious. Too scared to move, I waited until daylight. The clattering and yelling stopped as the sun was coming up and I managed to fall back to sleep, only to wake up later to hear my mom screaming outside. There was a dead, half-eaten dog in the yard.
>>
>>18712489
*Whomst'd
>>
>>18715223
fuck man, this story was reading so good till the last sentence. wow. shit
>>
>>18713663
>>18713672
I must say I got chills reading your story. Disappointed that Ouija board in that location was silent, that could be very entertaining if you could get contact established.
>>
Just so you all know that I'm reading this thread sitting naked wearing only a gown
>>
>>18715234
*Whom'st'd've
>>
File: scarela_hor14.jpg (242KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
scarela_hor14.jpg
242KB, 1280x853px
>>18711103

I don't do that anymore
not fan of raw diet
>>
>wake up this morning
>see a wicked shit on the flood
>not mine since it smells different
>wonder who shat on my floor
>>
I'm 27 years old on vacation in the u.k.. My family emigrated from Scotland to the u.s. back in the mid 20s. My father had me at an older age so I was a bit too young to know my grandfather, hence why I took vacation in the u.k. (to see my ancestral home land and see where my grandfather came from. He was a machine gunner in wwONE but that's a different story)

Anyway, I'm driving around with the gf to various locations such a rounds oban, paisley, Edinburgh, etc. One day we were extremely exhausted and we decided to just take a nap in this one park. I honestly dont remember what park it was and in what town, sorry. I'm bad with names and I usually forget them. So anyway, we both pass out on top of this Hill in this park as we lay on the blanket. Sometime into our sleep, we both 'wake up' to dark skies and yelling/chanting from all around us. We didn't quite understand what was going on bevause we were in a bit of a daze and it was dark (I think it was like 3pm when we fell asleep)

Suddenly, we start to see people marching and carrying banners/ torches coming over one side of the hill. We heard more behind us and turned to see MORE people with banners/torches coming up the hill. We were being descended upon by 2 groups of people marching and carrying banners on either side of us, rapidly closing in. About 3 seconds after we saw the second group, I jolted awake....it was day light. Gf didn't notice a thing and said we were only out for like 40 minutes.

Wtf.jpeg, odd. Curious as to what that was (it felt real), I Googled some town historian and arranged a meeting at the local library. We get together and I tell him about this weird dream I had on that Hill, that took place ON that Hill.

His eyes bulge and his jaw drops as he simutaniously drops his tea or some shit. He gets up and grabs a book and throws it across the library table and says "sonny, what you just described to me...that happened over 400 years ago..Yeah I left town that day.
>>
>>18716262
Some typos in there. Sorry guys

Have another very short story and it happened to my dad. This was Old detroit circa 1937ish and at night

He must have been no more than 16 months hold. His father (the Scottish one) had him up on his shoulders like you do when you belch a baby. He swears that whIle his father was rocking him on his shoulders that he saw a little leprechaun looking Irishman peering through the window with one of those old school lanterns. He told me he couldn't differentiate between whether it was real or if babies just see weird shit

Either or, that's about it.
>>
How can you see into my eyes, like open doors
Leading you down into my core
Where I've become so numb, without a soul
My spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home
Wake me up, wake me up inside I can't wake up,
Wake me up inside, save me,
Call my name and save me from the dark, wake me up
Bid my blood to run, I can't wake up
Before I come undone, save me
Save me from the nothing I've become
Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real, bring me to life
Promoted Content
Life insurance quotes
featured video
8 More Hilarious Misheard Lyrics About Food
featured video
What's That Line?
featured video
Jared Leto Compares Writing A Song To Having A Kid
featured video
8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake
Bring me to life, I've been living a lie
There's nothing inside, bring me to life
Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead
All this time, I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark, but you were there in front of me
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
I've got to open my eyes to everything
Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul
Don't let me die here
There must be something wrong, bring me to life
Bring me to life, I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside
Bring me to life
>>
>>18716374
Lol @ copy paste ads
>>
>>18711103
ok I was going to post this in my own thread but I didn't pretype and went over the character limit so I lost the whole story and got super pissed so gave up. I'll write it out again for you guys, though <3

>january of this year (2017)
>wageslave at a certain pseudo-fast food chain
>mostly take orders and wash dishes
>cashiering one night, it's really slow despite being a friday
>sweeping the register area, trying to get things cleaned up before close
>hear the squeaking noise the front door makes when it's been opened
>due to my conditioning I automatically walk to the register and watch the customer walk in
>he doesn't come to the register, just heads straight to the restroom
>okay, back to sweeping
>see him leaving the store after a few minutes, assume he just had to run in and take a piss
>my manager comes up behind me and asks me if I saw that guy
>yeah why
>she looks like she's seen a ghost
>"that's the stalker I told you about."
>she told me a bunch of stories about a dude who stalked her for a while, he found out her work schedule and would come in and give her weird gifts, he even tried following her home
>then he disappeared for a year
>until that night
>I tell her I'll keep an eye out and let her know if I see him again

1/2
>>
>>18716537
2/2

Turns out, I was just a homosexual all along
>>
>>18716537
this is a true story by the way, just want to make that clear.

here's where things actually get spooky, just stick with me

>store closes
>run into the back of house to grab something
>see manager in the office going over security footage
>"come in here anon, I want to show you something"
>okay
>she scrolls through the footage and shows me what should be the footage of the stalker coming into the restaurant (she made a note of the time he came in and left)
>except we can't find him anywhere
>there's only one camera that would have caught him because of the path he made (front door straight to the restroom, then back again)
>the video feed from that camera glitches and freezes for about thirty seconds when he was coming in to the store, so you can't see him come in at all
>the video feed also just so happens to glitch and freeze for about thirty seconds when he leaves, you can't see him at all then either
>somehow the only camera that he would have been in range of glitched and froze whenever he was in its sights
>no electronic record of him being in the store exists despite us both seeing him
>ask her if the cameras glitch often
>she tells me in the years she's been a manager here, she's never seen it happen

>phone buzzes in my pocket, I glance at it
>get a look at the date
>realize what day it is
>friday the 13th
>maximumspook.jpg

she carries a tazer with her everywhere now, although we haven't seen the stalker since then.
>>
>>18716550
I wish I was as cool as you.
>>
>>18711206
this pic leaves out the BEST PART of the story, just delete it and don't spread that cancer around

>the note says "this is the last one I am sending you today."
>>
>>18716556
It was pretty funny. Admit it
>>
>>18716561
>>the note says "this is the last one I am sending you today."
shit with this detail that story is really creepy freaky
>>18711206
>>
>be my mom
>recently divorced from my dad
>having spooky dreams about people standing around her bed at night watching her
>doesn't mention it to any one cause it's no big deal, it's a dream
>her friend loves those spiritual night shows and wants my mom to come
>my mom thinks it's bollocks but goes anyway go spend time with her
>makes sure her social media profiles are under lock and key after she and her friend say they're attending
>highest security settings
>no idenitifible stuff
>she's been to a lot of these things so she's not really impressed by how it's going so far
>she isn't called to do anything
>show ends
>just before she leaves the psychic comes up to her
>"don't worry about all the people who watch you in bed, they're dead relatives coming to provide support in this trying time"
>my mom nopes the fuck outta there
>never went to that shit again
>>
>>18716581
not really, but I'm biased
>>
>>18712123
the idea that one single person is responsible for all the bad stuff in the world and it all happened just because he was having a bad day is both horrifying and hilarious
>>
wow yeah, it's boring around here. you think there is something to do in the afterlife. lol
>>
>>18713016
spooky

rest assured though, that wasn't your sister, just a dickhead demon exploiting your family's tragedy for a cheap spook
>>
>>18711103
I smell fart but i am alone
WTF is goin on
>>
>>18713663
>>18713672
spooked

how did you know those guys were for real satanists, did anyone else see them?
>>
>>18716262
>>18716318
both great stories
the first is with nice twists
the second >>18716318
>He must have been no more than 16 months hold.
so young and so observant
>>
>>18716168
>not mine since it smells different
lol
>>
>>18716606
Imagine dping that to someone else

Its funny (to me)
>>
>>18716618
The butterfly effect is a real thing.
>>
>>18716374
what is it
sounds interesting tho I just read few lines of it from the top and few from the bottom
>>
File: IMG_8984.png (420KB, 430x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8984.png
420KB, 430x323px
>>18716666
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 377x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 377x406px
>>
>>18716654
Ty, 100% real though so I shouldn't take credit for either.

>so observant
Yeah he himself wasn't even sure if he was just seeing stuff bevause he was a baby or if it was real, but he's pretty certain it wasn't his young child brain fucking with him. He said he wouldn't have remembered it in such detail like thag if it was his mind playing tricks
>>
>be me
>probably around 8 or 9
>just moved into new house out in the country
>large field next to my house
>one day playing around outside
>look over into the field
>a literal giant is walking toward me
>kind of resembled a lumberjack
>my head starts pounding, vision is warping
>run inside scared out of my mind
>lock all doors, tell my parents about Paul Bunyan
>they look outside, he's disappeared

I still have no idea what that was about. I want to chalk it up to my childhood mind playing tricks on me, but it's one of the few events from my childhood that I can actually remember in detail
>>
>>18716674
we wuz ayy lmaos
>>
>>18716691
You betcha
>>
>>18716537
>>18716554
Very good shit, got my attention.
Did you guys checked the bathroom if he left anything there besides piss, like some graffiti message on the wall maybe,
maybe he wrote down the date when he will be back and will strike
>>
>>18716749
nah I hang out in the bathroom all the time when I don't feel like dealing with customers, I would've noticed some out of place graffiti. Would have been cool tho
>>
>>18716665
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM
>>
>>18716816
Thanks anon, that's nicer way to enjoy the lyrics
>>
>>18716816
>>18716856

the video gives me chills
>>
File: calton hill edinburgh.jpg (598KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
calton hill edinburgh.jpg
598KB, 1200x800px
>>18716262
Calton Hill in Edinburgh? Where the old observatory is? got spooky vibes from that place when I visited long ago.
>>
>>18719012
I don't think so; it was a public park
>>
>>18716091
*Whomst'd've're
>>
>>18716641

arse holds too much gape
>>
>>18716262
>>18716318
Any more stories from you
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.