[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2006 - 2007 UFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ottawa.jpg (89KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
ottawa.jpg
89KB, 550x413px
Hey guys, Any (Canadian) National Capital Region X-Philes around?
Sometime during high school (2005 - 2009), I'm pretty sure I saw a UFO.
I know that I saw it on a year with a full lunar eclipse visible in Ottawa, probably during a summer, so probably 2006 or 2007.

The UFO was very stereotypical disc shape, with counter-spinning red lights on the bottom.

I've always wondered if anybody else saw it.
Did you?
>>
So where in the Capital Region were you? Were you actually in the city, or were you out near Arnprior or in the South near North Dundas or something?
>>
>>18710693
Orleans. Close to the only landmark, the mall.
>>
Aaaaaand you just mention this NOW???
>>
>>18710748
I've mentioned it before, but nothing really came from it.
>>
>>18710762
We got nuked around then, it's been a while since Canada was actually a country. Yes, you died and I can assure you it's not 2017. Not remotely close to it.
>>
>>18711319
interested in this. pls explain.
>>
>>18711924

For a country that's primary vocation is resources, there is certainly nothing monitoring anything. If you notice...Russia is gone as well if counting monitoring devices.

They nuked everyone that refused to 'join up' and now they are all dying off like flies of starvation, AH9N7 and the nuclear plants are starting to break everywhere. (not just fukushima)

You are currently about the watch the 6th extinction event on earth and then the destruction of that earth with all the people on it. Welcome to the end of time btw.
>>
>>18712189
Current unmanaged H9N7 outbreak. Fukushima mutated it and gave it teeth. Now it's ripping apart everything that's got a heart beat. In a year, it will be a place where the living envy the dead.
>>
>>18712202
Why burn the world when one of their own plagues will kill them.
>>
>>18712189
i'll bite. I live in canada. Why didn't I see an explosion. Why is it that everyone outside of canada seems to be living? It is odd that I had an experience in my life where I thought that I repeated it, so ur spooky story makes me question it. I don't see starvation like u say.
>>
>>18710660
Holy shit I thought I was the only one up here. South end. Is there any good spoopy shit to do in Ottawa? Urban exploring/legends etc.? Sometimes I feel like the big American towns get all the good stuff.
>>
>>18712544

I'm also in the south end of the city, and its filled with spoopy things to do. I mean the whole city is crawling with residential hauntings and such.
>>
>>18712817
Got any sources on that? Super interested now
>>
>>18712880
I used to go into peoples homes and look at ghost stuff, I stopped 2 years ago.

Here are some of the haunted locations in the city that are public:
- The Jail
- Chateau Laurie
- Museum of Nature
- The Park near Charlotte street downtown (a kid drowned there)
- The housing developments in the east end of the city.
There are others but those are just off the top of my head.

The rural areas outside of the city have ghost activity, like Buck Hill, Grant Cemetery (This place is SUPER haunted), and some private places (like old witch gathering locations) in the Ottawa valley.
>>
>>18712323
Remember: if you die in Canada you die in real life too
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.