[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cicada 3301, What is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: 761.jpg (158KB, 761x571px) Image search: [Google]
761.jpg
158KB, 761x571px
Cicada 3301, What is it?
>>
find liber primus. the guy will come to this thread eventually
>>
>>18710559
Lel search google adacic1033
>>
i feel as though im missing something here
>>
http://pastebin.com/FXcsRFZr

Welcome but be sure to write your own
>>
>>18710524

It's an ARG played by script kiddies and over-sensationalized by the news (because people want these things to be real).
>>
>>18710675
>2017
>being this pleb

The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do.
>>
Shadow government recruitment meme, don't play their game.
>>
>>18710675
pretty much this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0z03ntMJio
>>
>>18710746

I know that on /x/ my position is the minority, but not everything that looks like some kind if deep conspiracy is.

Some things, sure. But probably not this. At best it's a clever recruitment tool (not necessarily governments, but maybe just some security company or someone like google). At worst it's some kind of viral marketing campaign...

But it's probably just a game. They happen here all the time.
>>
>>18710783
Post tenebras spero lucem
>>
File: cubematrix.png (2KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
cubematrix.png
2KB, 221x228px
>>18710848
>Post tenebras spero lucem

They are not ready.
>>
>>18710876
I am. Give it to me straight.
>>
>>18710889
Give it to yourself, i can't.

Door is open.
>>
File: niqueolauscagebrokenfrominside.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
niqueolauscagebrokenfrominside.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>>18710889
I am. duh

>tfw when you don't know who speaks the code and who is just talking "normally"
>>
>>18710848

From one mystery to another: http://mesonbkxwrtmdb2m.onion
>>
>>18710900
Is there genuinely any reason you are talking in code?

Anyone who could be reading this with interest (shadow government agents, high level occultists, etc...) can probably figure out your code.

Just cut the deception and let me in on it. Let us all in on it.
>>
Moon base related all I can say soz
>>
>>18710876
>>18710911
Is this LARP related to Saturn matrix bullshit???
>>
File: wdAS8S.gif (827KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
wdAS8S.gif
827KB, 320x180px
>>18710907
You just said it. But you don't know what you said.

I AM.

Thats it. However you shall feel it. Stop thinking. Just be.

And it rains on you. Try it.
>>
>>18710903

Made it to 3. Now what?
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>18710930
Ayy yo hol' up

Is you be sayin that the answer iz more meditayshun???
>>
>>18710907
I am the shadow government. I am the agent. I am high level noccultist.

You can be too. If you let go of everything. You win everything.
>>
>>18710943
TEH ANSWER IS ALWAYS MORE MEHDITAYSHUN
>>
>>18710903

this some kind of hacker school?
>>
>>18710955
Like I said, shadow government recruitment meme.
>>
>>18710964
“I don't wanna take my time going to work, I got a motorcycle and a sleeping bag and ten or fifteen girls. What the hell I wanna go off and go to work for? Work for what? Money? I got all the money in the world. I'm the king, man. I run the underworld, guy. I decide who does what and where they do it at. What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards”
>>
>>18710524
It's an "underground army" much like the insect. It bides its time underground, singing at night, avoiding predators while in the larvae stage for decades. When the population is strong enough, they fly en masse - strength in numbers - this is your Cicada part.
3301 = 33.01 = 33deg.01
It was originally founded by those who were indoctrinated into the 33rd against their will.

The fact that you are here means you are Cicada 3301.
>>
>>18710996
what does Charles Manson have to do with this? nothing, man was a loon
>>
>>18712066
>The fact that you are here means you are Cicada 3301.
im just a shitposter anon :3
seriously though - the 33rd as in masonry? how can they be inducted against their will?
>>
>>18712158
>im just a shitposter anon :3
i'm onto you
>>
>>18712158
You would be surprised how much being a mason is like belonging to a church you don't really like. People get bored of it after a year or two and feel compelled to keep climbing up the ranks even though they would rather just quit.
>>
here's what I got out of it (the liber primus, I mean).
Everything is god. Me, you, that tree, the pervert hiding in said tree, the cops waiting to arrest said pervert - all of it. We're fractured parts of a whole, who's seeking to understand itself through division.
>>
>>18710996
>>18710944
>>18710930

not this fucking guy again.

fuck off already.
>>
THEY ARE FREAKING NAZIS MAN! FREAKING NAZIS!!1! JK
srsly tho, they are probably group of cryptoanarchists, (NOTE: if you don't know what crypto anarchism is here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-anarchism ) they have common philosophical beliefs like global mind, Jesuit philosophy... Etc. Why puzzles? well it's recruitment, and I find nothing weird about it, they keep their identity and motives mysterious to attract more people, so yeah pretty much that's cicada 3301
>>
It's a cult made up of numerologists that are looking for me.
>>
>>18712262
Oh boy one of the few people who get it. Life is nothing but a game you created because of boredom. As a god the only way to experience surprise/fear/happyness is to not be aware that you are god.
>>
>>18710559

I'm sure they'd be very disappointed if they found him frequenting 4chan.
>>
its a meme ARG
>>
>>18710955

It looks that way. Anyone gotten past Part 4?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.