[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ i'm looking to get into Satanism? Where should I start?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Satanism.jpg (68KB, 375x388px) Image search: [Google]
Satanism.jpg
68KB, 375x388px
Hey /x/ i'm looking to get into Satanism?

Where should I start?
>>
>>18710085
Which kind of Satanism?
Do you want Theistic? Do you want to believe and worship Satan?
Or do you want the more philosophical, basically just an Humanist with a dark twist?
>>
>>18710101
I talked to a girl I know that is a "LaVeyan Satanist" she told me about it and it sounded very intresting. Not "bad at all.

Should I get the Satanic bible. What do I do to start leaning?
>>
>>18710121
LaVeyan Satanism is your standard and most basic Satanism. Anton was basically just an Atheist/Humanist. He believed in "spells" but he always said that "at all points in time magic was just science we couldn't explain yet". Not any exact quote, but something along those lines.
Don't expect anything too crazy, honestly. LaVeyan Satanism at it's simplest form is Humanism with rituals and edgy imagery.
I identify as a Satanist, and I own the Satanic bible, so on, but that's really all it is. The Satanic Bible is a good read, and I recommend it, but it's a lot different than a lot of people expect.
In the modern age very few Satanist believe in and worship Satan, or a devilish evil force, they exist, but they wouldn't be your standard LaVeyan, or Satanic Temple, Satanist.
>>
>>18710178
Do any Satanists worship Satan?

Also I hear all this weird stuff out Satanists killing people and eating flesh, it this true or just propaganda.
>>
You shouldn't. You're breaking God's sacred commandment "Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain." In Dante's Inferno there's a special circle of Hell for those that practice black magic. Stay away from practicing it and stick to just researching it. Don't fuck with God bro.
>>
>>18710250
He just said some satanists do dumbass
>>
>>18710274
Why?

What can "God" offer me that Satan can't?
>>
>>18710386
He never said anything about them eating humans. You subhuman. KYS.
>>
>>18710250
It's propaganda. People fear Satanist because it has the word Satan in it, everyone is taught to fear Satan, but he's the good guy.

>>18710274
This guy.

>>18710391
Satan offers us more. He gave us free will, and free thought. Without him we'd be slaves to God.
That' just according to the actual Bible, which is also an interesting read, but should never be taken seriously.
>>
>>18710451
>He gave us free will, and free thought
Thats what my Satanist friend was telling me.
No you confirm it.

So what are some good Stantanic books?
I feel like I need to start with the Satanic bible for obvious reasons.
>>
>>18710250
I forgot to address the other part in my other post>>18710451

As I said before, some Satanist do worship him. There are hundreds of different branches of "Satanism". People just make up shit sometimes and call it Satanism. Like there's multiple Cults of Cthulhu, that are labeled "Satanist". I don't actually remember the main branches of Theistic Satanism. I think the band Watain is a Theistic Satanic band, they do a ritual at each live show (it's fucking rad, they throw pigs blood on the crowd and shit).
There's also Luciferianism, which it kinda like Satanism, but more focused on the traits on Lucifer himself and not so much Humanism, like Satanism is. But like Satanism, there are Theistic and non-Theistic forms of Luciferianism.

>>18710490
Yes, the Satanic Bible, it depends on what you want to read. There are more books out there than you can shake a stick at. If you want Satanic Church (The Satanic Bible form) type stuff, check their website, I'm sure there's lists of writings on there. There's also the Satanic Temple, but they're kind of their own thing. If you ask me the Satanic Temple is more just a political movement that uses Satanism for shock effect. Anton LaVey has multiple books actually. If you want to get into that type of Satanism, just look at all his works, and the Satanic Church website, as said earlier.
>>
>>18710085
Start by hanging yourself, then you can hang out with Satan in hell faggot.
>>
>>18710544
>>18710274
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E6RGcCK3Xk
>>
>>18710555
>I want to get into Satanism
>I go to Hell for killing myself
Why waste time fapping over a fucking book on him and just end yourself to see him and worship him there? You wouldn't do that because you're just an edgy teenager trying to get attention, and you will get tormented for an eternity, worshipping him or not.
>>
I always describe your standard Satanism as an ideology/philosophy in religion format. That's really all it is, is a way of thinking, and less as a way of worship. You do rituals, and move to CA and go to the church and stuff that would make it more like worship, but when you get down to it Non-Theistic Satanism isn't much of a religion.

>>18710574
Because you didn't read the thread. Vast majority of Satanist, self included, don't believe in Satan, God or Hell. Read the thread.
Satanist are just Humanist and Atheists that follow a specific set of ideas.
>>
>>18710596
>Satanist Atheist
That's the biggest fucking oxymoron I've heard, anyone who says that is someone who's trying to be edgy
>>
>>18710613
You just ignored the fact that I said it's more a philosophy than a religion.

I got places to be, so I'll see ya boys later.
>>
File: JackBlackfoundanoctogon.jpg (14KB, 481x309px) Image search: [Google]
JackBlackfoundanoctogon.jpg
14KB, 481x309px
>>18710596
>Satanist Atheist
>>
>>18710596
Holy shit anon, I wish this this was the 15th century so you can be burned at a stake for this much hearsay.
>>
Don't.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.