[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tarot readings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (10KB, 211x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 211x184px
I feel like doing free tarot readings. Simple and easy.

I am practicing so I am going to keep it simple.

Give me...
First name:
Star Sign:
Question: (General, love, money, work, spiritual... etc.)
>>
Jonathan
Gemini
When will I next come into money.
>>
>>18709855
Angelo
Sagittarius
General
>>
>>18709872
Knight of Wands REV
Knight of Swords REV
Eight of Cups

You've been reckless in the past or put yourself in this situation. Either way, you're money issue has left you basically stranded. Both knights in REV basically are saying you are in the shitter when it comes to money and it was something you did without thinking.

With the eight it cups, the cards are telling you that you must begin your journey toward recovery. It isn't impossible, but you'll have a trip ahead of you before you get there. Take some time to take a break, reset, and breathe. Think about how you can fix yourself and your situation.
>>
>>18709911
Dope have a good one manic man
>>
>>18709855
Em
Gemini
Does he like me back? Also, if I gave him my number at the end of he Year would he call me back?
>>
Shane
Cancer
General
>>
>>18709855
Gregor
Leo
Will my health improve and how are my finances?

Thank you
>>
>>18709855
>>18709855
Cory
Gemini
How can I make my spirituality grow
>>
>>18709855
Alexander
Gemini
General
>>
Erika
Sagittarius
General
>>
i saw the future... what's more horrible than a neckbreaker?
>>
>>18709969
I guess it looks like a cactus but might not be a cactus is it black man dong?
>>
>>18709969
>>18709975
I'm gonna google it
>>
>>18709875
The Hanged Man REV
Queen of Cups
Ace of Wands

This reading was a bit hard for me for some reason but the repeating theme I got was that you were once stuck and now you're not.

I know that is vague but the way the cards are placed, think of it as a story... The hanged man revs tells me you recently found yourself bound but you got through it fairly well. The queen says you took what you learned from that experience and used it to better yourself to become stronger. The Ace of Wands says that you'll finally be stepping out of the fog and that your hard work will pay off as something new is on the horizon. Take that energy and go with it!
>>
>>18709969
it says slavery
>>
Jared
Capricorn
When will I find a reliable partner (LOVE)?
>>
Norman
Capricorn
General
>>
>>18709855

Go to /div/

>>18707390
>>
>>18709855
Daniel
Pisces
Work
>>
Okay, I'll bit
James
Virgo
Will I find true love by the end of this year?
>>
First name: sarah
Star Sign: scorpio
Question: how to convince my mate to let me stay with him?
>>
Isaac
Virgo
What will I do with my life.
>>
>>18709933

I did a "crush" spread for you.
1. How you feel about him:
Seven of Wands. You've been fighting for what you believe in and you were brave enough to push forward to even give him your number. Be aware of what you want in him as a partner and be sure to don't just take him if he says yes, be sure he is indeed the one!

2. His feelings for you:
The Fool REV. Normally the fool is a happy go lucky fella, blinded by his own ignorant bliss. Here however, he is foolish and silly, and not in the good way. He may not be willing to commit just yet or isn't looking at what he needs to to make the correct choice. Basically, if he doesn't like you, he's a fucking moron. The cards say so. This might not be his fault, but possibly something from his past causing him to be this way.

3. How he would react if you confessed your feelings.
The Hierophant REV. This is a hard card to read in this situation for this question. What I get is a no, it wouldn't be a good thing if you confessed your feelings. It might be too soon to do so...
>>
>>18709933
4. The best way for you to act around him.
The Hermit. This card means that you should learn to love yourself, learn to look within yourself for the answers you seek, so to speak. Basically, it plays back to what I said, it might be too soon. Take some time to relax and enjoy being single.

5. Other people in his life?
Four of Pentacles REV. It is hard for me to tell with this card. I'd say he either just got out of a relationship or has one on the side. (Greed. Hoarding. Or something like that...)

6. Outcome
Wheel of Fortune. Change happens no matter what. We cannot control or truly predict what happens in our lives and sometimes it can feel chaotic. Things are gonna get crazy, good and bad, but be sure to center yourself so you don't start getting dizzy.

My thoughts:
What I got from this reading is that maybe, while you might be ready for love and be ready to fight for it, maybe he isn't the one, or he isn't just yet. Seven of wands and the Wheel of Fortune tell me you're in for a crazy ride in your love life, but make sure you be like the Hermit and prepare yourself and love yourself first!

<3
>>
>>18710015
oops mb thats news to me
>>
File: Nicholas_roerich-ashram.jpg (740KB, 1721x2753px) Image search: [Google]
Nicholas_roerich-ashram.jpg
740KB, 1721x2753px
Arthur
Aries
My quest for knowledge/enlightment
>>
>>18709855
Philip

Aquarius

Money
>>
>>18709855
Chris
Picese
Love general
>>
>>18709855
Jan
Taurus
How long till my next love affair?
>>
>>18709855
Lucy
Taurus
Will my situation involving education improve?

Thanks
>>
>>18710244
Welp just love sorry
>>
>>18709855
Alex
Aries
Love
>>
>>18710161
Thanks!
>>
>>18709855
Nick
Cancer
A general would be nice

please and thank you.
>>
>>18709855
Matthew
Gemini
Money
>>
Peyton
Leo
What passion of mine should I focus on the most to find prosperity and happiness?
>>
>>18709855

Aldo
Taurus
General
>>
>>18709855
nathalie
virgo
love
>>
Jasper
Virgo
Love
>>
>>18709855
25, Cancer, Male.

Will I finally find the peace that I seek?
>>
>>18709855
Chris
Taurus
General reading
>>
Casey
Virgo
Am I getting that promotion at work and will I do well?
>>
Alex
Virgo
Love
>>
>>18709855
>First name
Tyler
>Star Sign
Gemini
>Question
Love
>>
>>18709855
Alex
Aquarius
Will i get over all this depression?
>>
>>18709855
Al
Libra
Will I be able to speak with her in the future again?
>>
>>18709855
Gabriel
Libra
Money
>>
>>18709855
>doing free tarot readings
>Give me...Star Sign:
>>
File: CMS weep.jpg (2MB, 3515x2374px) Image search: [Google]
CMS weep.jpg
2MB, 3515x2374px
>>18709855
Donna
Gemini
Will I get the results I want if I reach out to him?
>>
Benjamin
Pisces
General/romance
>>
>>18709855

Karen
Libra
Will I find permanent employment before the year ends?
>>
OP have you forsaken us ?
>>
File: lilith.jpg (455KB, 1298x1500px) Image search: [Google]
lilith.jpg
455KB, 1298x1500px
>>18709855
Nathan
Aries
Is my current plan for my own business a good idea?
>>
Marvin
Aquarius
Should i go back to school?
>>
Matthew
Sagitarus
Will I ever get my ex fiance back?
>>
>>18711424
No matthew she got the bbc
>>
Isela
Leo
Should i pursue anything with Music.
>>
ABANDON THREAD OP HAS FLED THE SEEMS

ABANDON THREAD OP HAS FLEED THE SEEMS

ABANDON THREAD OP HAS FLEED THE SEEMS

>>
>>18709855
Anthony
Cancer
How will my financial status be when I'm older?
>>
>>18709855
USE THE /DIV/ GENERAL YOU FUCKING MORON. DONT YOU LOOK AT THE CATALOG BEFORE POSTING
>>
>>18709855
Solomon
Libra
Who should I focus my affection on?
>>
>>18709855
>Name
DIO
>Question
Will my stand, 「The World」, be strong enough to exterminate the pathetic Joestar bloodline?
>>
>>18711617
LOL.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.