[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't anything good happen on this board anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: 1485258532710.jpg (50KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1485258532710.jpg
50KB, 406x364px
Why doesn't anything good happen on this board anymore
>>
>>18709836
The mods ruined it
>>
because we didn't save the alien pic in time and got shut down by the man
>>
>>18709836
Since nothing good happens, care to give me a little feedback on something i just started composing which is still in the works?

https://soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/a-chromatic-voidin-progress

thanks
>>
File: IMG_1810.png (406KB, 702x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1810.png
406KB, 702x468px
The sticky?
>>
>>18709836
Nothing good ever happened on this board.
>>
because people are now obssesing over the "tsuki project"
>>
>>18709836
It did. You missed it bro. There was an alien by a tree.

Shit was kino.
>>
Because every time someone tells a good story everyone just tells them they are retarded faggots so no one even wants to do anything
>>
>>18710810
which in my opinion the cicada is better.
>>
File: niqueolauscagebrokenfrominside.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
niqueolauscagebrokenfrominside.gif
2MB, 177x150px
ITT: People literally can't see the forest for the trees.

This isn't just the best time in /x/ it's probably the best time in all of mankinds history.
>>
>>18709836
It was good when the "Erratas or Bust" mystery was a thing but that faded quickly. Nothing good happened since then.
>>
>>18710821
What was that about?
>>
/x/ has been shit for a few years but ever since Spirit Cooking became a thing it's been getting better
>>
>>18710952
I've narrowed it down to two possibilities:

1. Trolls who organized in a discord server did the whole thing as a prank, there is no original picture.
2. A photo of the plane that supposedly hit the trade towers (implying holographic plane theory) was posted and was immediately scrubbed from the internet and covered up with a fake AYYY photo to distract us.
>>
File: SCP_alt.png (111KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
SCP_alt.png
111KB, 1500x1500px
A lot of good things happen. When a madman such as myself comes to /x/, that is in itself good news.
>>
Reddit chased away the people who wrote good stories, the people who were willing to make ellaborate hoaxes and the urban explorers with their garbage generals and roleplaying.

I fucking hate reddit.
>>
>>18711895
This is the only answer
Look around you
>>
>>18711895
Where have they gone?
>>
>>18711895
This.

/x/ has no board culture now. No memes. Moot should have killed this board long ago.
>>
/div/ and tarot readings killed this board. I miss the good ol' nope threads and creepypastas.
>>
File: 1441318116077.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1441318116077.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
I used to come onto this board daily [spoiler]in 2011[/spoiler] because of nope threads and creepypastas. /k/ has more spoop threads than /x/, at this point.
>>
Roleplayers and stupid fucking 14 year olds (read: mutually inclusive) killed this board. I'd be okay with the role-playing if these hoaxes were even slightly believable for anyone with more analytical sense than a fucking wet noodle, like they used to be, but literally no effort goes into them anymore.
It's been like this for at least 6 years, though the board gets markedly worse every year now thanks to 4chan's growing popularity among Reddit users.
I hate this place so damn much.
>>
File: 1477544686673.jpg (2MB, 2560x1702px) Image search: [Google]
1477544686673.jpg
2MB, 2560x1702px
I mean, yeah. Sometimes you get some spooks. Other than that, a lot of bullshit roleplaying. I like short stories, board used to have a lot of em.
>>
the only good thing i have read on x is the "i am god" guy on the archives
wish i could've of been there
>>
Why doesn't anything good happen anymore?
>>
>>18709836
The Earth is flat
>>
>>18712229
Fuck off.
>>
>>18712256
you fuck off
egdy nigjew
>>
The feds fuck with anyone actually performing paranormal shit. Erratus and despair code, Jurassic park murderer and the kfc chicks are where its at
>>
>>18710860
Do the cicada have a cool website? No? Then they ain't shit
>>
>>18712265
The "I am God" thing was, even at a first glance, a clear cut shitty ARG roleplay session, and I'm pissed that it somehow became a point of reminiscence for newfags like you. Especially when way better things have happened on /x/ that are worth fawning over.
It's the same kind of shitty ARG roleplay session that happens every fucking day on this board in the form of "woah guys I found this SUPER creepy 'corrupted' photo on my phone and idk how it got there!!!1"
>>
>>18712290
they actually do
>>
>>18712296
yet still it was one of the things that got me into /x/
don't get mad oldfag
>>
>>18712296
Oh yeah old man? Like what? You gonna sit in your old chair and put on your old telling story hat and gonna tell us all about the good old /x/ happenings? Should I get comfy while you tell us more since, let's face it, nobody has anything else to do? Is that what you gonna do old man?
>>
>>18712296
>>18712336

Called out, faggot. Carry the torch, don't let it go out.
>>
>>18712280
There are supposed to be huge despair code things revealed in like 19 days
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 300x449px
The Internet isn't as Wild West and spooky as it once was. No one goes outside to find spooky shit in the woods, no one speaks to their weird neighbors, no one hangs out with friends and goes breaking into "haunted" houses. Most of us have seen everything there is to see aside from government conspiracies. The only entertaining things here nowadays are innawoods threads, "hey check out this schizo I found on facebook" threads, and oldfag nostalgia threads.
>>
Real answer among many is that the Mods here actively DELETE any thread that drops e ough real info and gets people invested in learning more. Many practitioners got sick and tired of it and so decided 'fuck it' to just leave.

It's gotten pretty blatant and stupid. If you think they aren't watching even this slower board like they do /pol/, you're frikin kidding yourself.
>>
File: 1467075874966.png (586KB, 443x672px) Image search: [Google]
1467075874966.png
586KB, 443x672px
>>18709836
/pol/ has all the best conspiracies and magic now.
>>
>>18712361
I'll shove that torch up your ass, if you keep on about that gay ass face of god shit.
>>
>>18709847
Sounds nice anon, has an interesting ambience to it
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.