[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why would they want to cover up the earth being flat? i dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Flat_earth.jpg (63KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
Flat_earth.jpg
63KB, 660x660px
why would they want to cover up the earth being flat?
i dont understand whats so big about it, if the earth really was flat wouldnt they be less protective of the idea that it is flat?
>>
also im just an /x/ lurker, never posted here
>>
>>18709643
Too late too soon

Its flat like a pancake

They dont want to share

They want to eat it all
>>
>>18709634
Well even the simplest explanation of rich people keeping in their human herd of slaves for manual labor to make theirs lives easy permanently is one that even Normie's can understand. Obviously its probably much deeper and much more complicated than that.
>>
>>18709634
Because all the good shit is on the other side. Imagine Disney world but only the rich are invited...ok bad analogy that's about how Disney already is lol..but seriously all the good shits on the other side. I know people.
>>
>>18709634
Are you physically able to type words into google?
>>
>>18712149
Are the other planets flat as well, or is it just the Earth?
>>
>>18712182
Flat stars
Flat planets
Flat moons
Flat atoms

It's flat all the way down yo
>>
Trust me OP, none of it makes a lot of sense. I have yet to find a flat earther who is legitimately intelligent.
>>
>>18712196
Makes sense actually.
>>
>>18712149
You know who else knew people? Charles Manson.

I'm not believing a word you say, you killer
>>
>>18712175
If people googled, then why would /x/ exist?
>>
>>18712245
You of course are really really really smart, right?
>>
File: FFBLmtj.jpg (12KB, 590x495px) Image search: [Google]
FFBLmtj.jpg
12KB, 590x495px
Hahaha earth is not flat you fucking dumbass, its actually shape of a velociraptor
>>
>>18712294
how in hell does that make sense?!
>>18712196
so how can we clearly see the rotation of planets then?
>>
>>18712391
........ you have my attention
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.